Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 311.

• Complaining about the game and saying you'll go to a private server made by the guy who created proxy Can't believe you guys actually support the guy who turned 80% of Tera player base into cheaters. It's time to stop. Edit: Also seriously "The message contains censored words: FORK" off my sight with the private server advertisement, where are the mods at? Ban this clown Edited | Shiro

• Thanks black and white socks

• Yea they just reverted fraywind into your own gear but they aren't doing anything about PvP. Enjoy killing re-skinned bams, very fun.

• 3v3 premades, PK, CU duels and upcoming patch, to be fair I'm pretty sure PvE players AFK more than PvP players since we can always pop up on VO to do some pk's and such.

• Athena ☼ Your new CM

Cheezus - - Introduce yourself

Thank you very much for your concern black and white socks

• Athena ☼ Your new CM

What is sarcasm

• Athena ☼ Your new CM

I was talking about the changes they brought, I made a topic on event timers and talked to moderators which helped alot and also about rankings being reset / re-implemented. @Athena Hell Yeah.

• Athena ☼ Your new CM

@Unborn Most PvP changes came thanks to me being a frontliner on opening topics about PvP and actually trying to talk to mods privately, but yea sure. @Athena I'm not wearing any socks right now, it's too hot. I usually go for white fluffly ones though. Back to the topic uhm, I think most of those threads got "locked" well overall the main idea is what I already mentioned a while back enmasse from what I know held Champions Skyring(3v3) Tournament, I was going to ask if similar events can be hel…

• Athena ☼ Your new CM

Quote from Cheezus: “ Edit: What kind of socks are you wearing @Athena ” While we are at it, I tagged Iaito to couple forum posts about how if it is possible for you (gameforge) to organise PvP events such as 3v3 / fraywind premade or 20v20 and mass fights

• Athena ☼ Your new CM

Hell Yeah. Edit: What kind of socks are you wearing @Athena

• Athena ☼ Your new CM

Quote from Athena: “Cheeze : No, I barbecue (I know my humor is fabulous). and yes i'm a women. ” Wow you are plural? Are there two of you? Is it like an account managed by two beautiful whamen? I need answers.

• Athena ☼ Your new CM

You grill?

• Did you guys decide to spamm emotes because most of you are illiterate or was it just the heat of the moment

• So no more DPS meter?

Cheezus - - Discussions about TERA

Sarcasm.

• So no more DPS meter?

Minor / major, an advantage is still an advantage simple as that. I told you this is not about what you think or how it is it's about the rules, rules are absolute. I mean what is more of a proof that deep down you know this too? You are saying if there was crusade you would agree with me, weren't you talking about self improvement? Don't you want to be better than others? Compare yourself to others, that's what you improve for in the end to be better yet you don't even know who is legit and not…

• So no more DPS meter?

I would forbid proxy/cheats if it also removes my favourite toy, because someone can literally just say "oh I don't use this xd" and be actually using it. I don't want cheats in my game simple as that and idm losing a minor "qol" if it means the game will be clean simple as that. This is not a PvE/PvP subject this is tera going to even deeper shit because of this wave that started with "qol". It is not okay in any way if you keep allowing stuff or turning a blind eye just because you are playing…

• So no more DPS meter?

Quote from Bargg: “Proxy cheats are problem for pvp players, but what's the pve players reason? You can play with a small group of people who aren't cheating, and even if you check eu moongourd even the best runs don't have dream slash abuse in them, doing as little as 0% of overall dps. ” How dense can somebody be? I'm going to write one last time listen carefully. I do not disapprove dps meter, it was a program that was allowed by gameforge. I disapprove proxy because it gives other players an…

• So no more DPS meter?

Send a ticket where you show them what proxies you are using with hard proof and show me how they announced it, proxy has never been "legalised" in tera EU they only made an announcement about dps meter. I already copy pasted their T&CS just stop with your bs you clown. Edit: Making up claims that proxy is "allowed" man this is some next level lul kek.

• So no more DPS meter?

You guys just can't mention dps meter without mentioning proxy isn't it? Pathetic. It doesn't matter if it fixes something or not, it's a 3rd party program that hasn't been recognised by gameforge simple as that. It is against their rules hence should be bannable.

• So no more DPS meter?

Quote from Roukanken: “Official statement from Gameforge says non-malicious 3rd party programs are tolerated, but you use them at your own risk. And they didn't change that, they just got patch from BHS which broke them. ” Quote from Roukanken: “I know what's in ToS, I'm saying they allowed meter in spite of that. Yes they can change their opinion anytime, but GF obviously didn't do so (if you read their statements) BHS on the other hand seems to be targeting meter instead of exploits? ” Obvious…