Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 873.

• Quote from eutri: “Quote from Torasu: “Point is that it's not financially feasible, and that's what BHS cares about (as well as pretty much every company). ” What isn't? Hiring a few programmers? Implementing cross-server lfg would be incredibly easy is the right tools were given to the right people ” Let me phrase this differently: It's all about investment. BHS doesn't care about investing on TERA more than they already do because they believe that their gains won't increase accordingly.

• Quote from eutri: “Quote from Miriad: “Quote from eutri: “Do what WoW did - make lfg cross-server there, done, nothing needs to be merged, nobody has to cry about wasted transfers ” There is a reason Blizzard is Blizzard and BF is, well, BF... lol. You just cant compare both. Not server infrastructure, not anything else. ” Actually I can, because as garbage as UE3 is, it's still better than whatever crap WoW is running on ” Point is that it's not financially feasible, and that's what BHS cares a…

• Killian's State

Torasu - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Kapt: “It came down to this because Killian was excluded from a bazillion merges in the last 3 years and also the fact that new players start on Mystel because everyone tells them Tera is PvE game, which is true and that's why we don't need a "PvP" server anymore. ” Post of the day.

• Talent Exp Farm

I see no reason to be honest to farm talent xp like there's no tomorrow. Content is already scarce as is. But each to their own devices, I guess.

• PSA Talentxp

Quote from Kraxler: “You can still farm talentexp even if you already done your 16 VG quest. Ofc you won't get VG credits and gold anymore but u still get the same talentxp value before cap. Also you can now spam Naga-Bam quest .. so no more annoying iron giants >.> ” Keep in mind, though, that spamming the same vanguard and not juggling them (naga/giants for ex.) nets you less talent xp.

• I give Killian three months tops before getting merged with Mystel. ** Content removed. Please remember that everyone has the option of transferring their characters to another server at their own choice. The picture that you posted is not helping in this situation. I ~Zancara

• I made a thing!

Nice thing, friend. Kudos.

• My guess is that ship sailed, friend.

• Quote from Stronk: “@Aureli is it possible for me to participate with this stream by showcasing teras pvp and amazing combat system ? I can stream duels and friendly gvg content from Velika outskirts with the area chat enabled to showcase the sportsman ship and dedication to the game which these guilds and players have :chainsa ” Thanks for the laughs, friend.

• >Oth You had one job. Also, anything that is "bound" on one character stays bound. Forever (or at least until the servers shut down).

• Question

Torasu - - Player Questions & Answers

You most likely didn't have more than two character slots intended for F2P players to complete the transfer. You have to increase your character slots either by buying slots from the TT shop or by buying a veteran key.

• Quote from Youdontknowme: “Does divine support box have it? ” Bingo.

• New Server Patch 69

I was about to make a thread but was so lazy. This is such meme material. "But that's not all, of course:we're opening one additional new server each for English and German speakers." ap,250x250,12x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png GF ready to cash in that server transfer money already.

• You're out of luck. There's some kind of german holiday on 10-11th of May, plus combined with weekend that they don't work in anyway... and you can imagine when your tickets will be answered.

• Mess

Torasu - - Constructive Feedback & Suggestions

You already opened a thread about this. Did you really have to open another one?

• Nope, simply because said tokens' contents, as well as their acquisition methods change every time there's a new event. Only token that stays the same is Wintera one, that you can obtain from the titular event.

• Here's wishing there was a downvote feature.

• This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on. P.S. They do ban goldsellers (sometimes).

• This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on.

• Quote from Angelol: “Do costumes boxes rotate in tera? ” That is indeed the case.