Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 272.

• Future of Tera

Mitojen - - Discussions about TERA

Every single change after vm1 vm2 60 cap showed what they think... BHS: Hmmm how can we ruin the game more and more..hmmm how how how... hmmm R.I.P. Tera

• Looking for guild on Killian

Mitojen - - Killian - PvP - EU

Hi, Solo play boring indeed. Big guilds drama indeed. Friendly little guilds die at last indeed. But anyways, just typing so your thread may pop up a bit. Good luck to you mate.

• How to troll monster in Tera ?

Mitojen - - Fan Art & Media

Nice one! Bonus was epic with Jaws music Your achievement of "Troll marathon run" has been sent to your charachter by Mito.

• Jumbo dumbo pot. Noyn warned by Mito.

• Combat Accelerator Potion(CAP): Reduces the cooldown period for all skills and increases MP regeneration for 30 minutes. It's not a free item and for some people may not be effordable to use in all his entered bg's cause can be a bit expensive for them. Result: Offcourse CAP or any other crap breaks the already broken balance. I have a real life friend who is a doctor and he never told me "smoke more, we all will die in the end anyways" but he said "bro you should really stop smoking". I didnt h…

• Quote from Bargg: “Na didn't even have swimsuits in their store when it was not summer, horrible place! ”

• Quote from Tridh: “I strongly believe what makes people leave is more on greed strategies from Gameforge and the fact that this game is a lot better if you have friends to play with.Alone or with just 1 person it's boring as hell. ” So true. Everybody left (cause of GF's greedy), then i was alone and bye Tera after 6 months alone playing +

• Hello everyone!

Mitojen - - Introduce yourself

Hello Sebivine, Wellcome and good lucks. Mito goes to sleep now, gn. Best regards. Quote from Sebivine: “- Studied accounting/taxes (very exciting stuff) ”

• @Minji Reading your posts and trying not to look your avatar... Its like a pleasure and suffer in the same time. @Sunflare ,bro, a gift a day in your calendar, nicey!

• Gameforge : "....again from scratch and to take the new world by storm!" from scratch! by storm! Such wise explanation

• Tips and tricks

Mitojen - - Guides

These sure helpfull for new ones, good tips Ok 1 from me then hmm; type and enter /uncle if you duel with Mito Edit to be useful : (that command /uncle = auto lose if you dont have time)

• Berserker these days.

Mitojen - - Classes

Quote from Glacial`: “They're slow as my internet ” Ah and pick an elin if targeting pvp, better in overall (like TS range). Other than all oki, but not popori (sadly) (but these for pvp dont forget, for pve all okito)

• Berserker these days.

Mitojen - - Classes

I guess you own an archer, just like archer you wont have any problems (easy i mean) in PvE.You can roll, you can block forever, you can give damage as hell. And in PvP, berserker is one of the best again. With tons of staggers, fears, kd chains, and as own buffs anti of all these with a helly damage, you will like your class. + Good luck

• full power reaper - ninja in pvp

Mitojen - - Classes

Not for all classes but yes for reaper as i know also. For PvP of reaper, its like 110 crit rest power and full attk speed.

• In past i played pserver of some games which was already f2p. Reason was game changed to p2w, even hell like farm(1-2 years for level, 2-3 years for item, then you were "a bit" ready for PvP) wouldnt make you equal with p2w people.. So most of the people left the official f2p game and start to pservers. And pservers were just full itemed-leveled chars who is ready to PvP right after you enter the game and choose a class. Another good thing about pserver was, whenever someone if use a cheat, it w…

• Quote from Sirgoulas: “According to their replies there are gamemasters although we cannot see them... ” Quote from Sirgoulas: “Even some of their forum moderators get oneshoted and they still do nothing. ”

• Well mate, this is the only forum i'm using - even rarely really, --check my previous msgs, few and ther are time breaks allways -- so sometimes i check if something new. As i said in my first message, MAYBE IF THEY CHANGE the negative parts of the game, i would return. To do that i should check forum time to time. But besides, there are good people around and i like to read some posts about the game anyways. Maybe its still pointless you may say, idk, sometimes i feel that way too. About cant s…

• Athena ☼ Your new CM

Mitojen - - Introduce yourself

Wellcome and Good luck on managing the community As an art lover you and as an advice for your goodness (because this is the most important subject in whole forum) check this link please and read all. After that you will be wiser about game and everything. Believe me The General History of Mitojen's Sword Best wishes

• @Byzk : As Glacial said, I dont play anymore mate, more than a year passed , i dont play.. Just checking forum rarely. @Torasu : You are right.. What i meant was helping 1 person easly would make you famous. Which means really "not helper community". And yes most of them was in the first year Later, like everyone, me too, wasnt that much helper.

• They already expand it but FOR ME hmm before this nowadays they talk about hack and server crashes game already was finito. 1- BHS 2- GF, the worst publisher of Tera in whole world. 3- Changes they -bhs- did to game in past years. (p2w) 4- No class balance. 5- Game optimization never changed over years, CPU based system sux and never refreshed for new computers. You may have same FPS with a new monster game pc with a Pentium 4 one nearly. That bad optimization sadly.. 6- PvP is dead. 7- Need gri…