Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 245.

• Cheated GoLSHM Rankings

benox - - Discussions about TERA

proxy, macro, syncQ, bug, glitch, win trading, gold seller... Nothing change... No one banned... I'm glad to left the game !

• Na Refugees

hahaha, just enjoy new mass proxy users ! its not like proxy problem are new.... Its deserved

• Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Yes GF please, proxy destroyed tera :(. ban everyone who ever used proxy/exploits since my game fun is dying because of it ” Quote from 111313141.22: “cool story kangaroo boi ” use-full comment as usual. Ban this two proxy supporters, come on...

• Quote from Hotasduck: “After the BANKER EVERYWHERE mentioned by our very respected player @benox and the 2 SECONDS PIT OF PETRAX (clearly a cheat, buffs went from 2 mins to 3 mins) now there's also a cheat to follow people. ” Hey guys, its your respected benox... The first thread i opened about proxy & unfair module run since January. ( now moved in forgotten corner) Nothing was done since. I get blamed / insulted / unsupported everytime i talked about this exploit & exploiter... like kaesa modu…

• Quote from Trappiez: “all we can do, is reporting obvious proxy abusers. ” why lost time to report hacker if nothing is done ?

• SP is just one part of the problem, too much module are developped now. just a little example, archer trap are not invisible anymore ...

• @Borsuc You win the arguments fight, i'm out. bye

• i'm sad for you guys... If you cant make google/github/discord search about tera proxy.... i dont play often, because of : Proxy SyncQ Class balance GF support / mod / Game design

• Enjoy SyncQ \o/ Even more now with BG ranking reward xD & sometime you will see some win trading in 3vs3...

• @Hotasduck its the same module for both, broker & banker... go try it, sound like you love proxy things ! its named "broker-anywhere" created by wuaw & its not banker everywhere ... And why you dont speak about Kasea proxy dev ? all same proxy sucker try to be legit & troll other people... @Bombilon you will not get any info about proxy on tera official forum, go ask @Hotasduck it sound like he know lot of things about proxy & their developper ! @Jintae Kasea is a Proxy Developper go check his g…

• @Hotasduck the module is named "broker-anywhere" created by wuaw & its not banker everywhere ... noob Dont forget to mention Kasea Github repository for the 2 second petrax edit : @Hotasduck its the same module for both, broker & banker... btw its a old list, lot of others module have been created since

• 2 second gunner pit

@Ulith Ok since you need some proof, he is a proxy user. Edited | Shiro

• 2 second gunner pit

Quote from Ulith: “Quote from benox: “Quote from Eliannah: “Btw, you might want to hide the other videos on your YouTube channel next time you want to show off. Legit "record" btw LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 4Head ” @Ulith ofc i need eyes check, when you need to zoom & pixel check... ” that's because you CANNOT SEE IT normally? hello do you even make sense??how do you let someone with poor sight notice something, by making it smaller? are u dumb? anyways go back to your stupid hateonproxyuser…

• 2 second gunner pit

Quote from Eliannah: “Btw, you might want to hide the other videos on your YouTube channel next time you want to show off. Legit "record" btw LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 4Head ” @Ulith ofc i need eyes check, when you need to zoom & pixel check... too much love in your post make me blush Now let see if other players get the 2s petrax run Proxy & hack in tera are myth

• 2 second gunner pit

@Ulith Ho sorry you are right this game is not full of hack...

• 2 second gunner pit

IDK play gunner, but some fact need to be clarified... - How the canephora and noct cd goes from 1min. to 2min ? - Why he delete the other video where we can see he use proxy ? - How he get so fast to the boss ? tp to highwatch, tp to pit, walk to the boss & now look CD ? @Stronk that why you sell you Archer +9 set, to switch on the next OP Class aka gunner... This game if full of hack & GF dont help legit player !

• 2 second gunner pit

Quote from Gyusza: “Is it me or the canephora and noct cd goes from 1min. to 2min? ” yup no idea how its possible

• Quote from Matrixo: “What do you expect players will do after facing those issues? 2 answers: - Quit the game - Cry on forum ” i did both Hey Gameforge team, dont forget, we are not only f2p players some are customer too... Never TC or TT again, so disapointed.

• Hello, i just want to share a feedback about my "game support" experience. This was my 3rd ticket, 2 first was solved. i will write only neutral fact, i dont want be censured, banned or anything else. i just would like know what other player think about this problem ? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My problem : I play the wheel of fortune on an alt (same acount) I win 10 Veilthroch (a non-bound item but not tradable, not bankable) I w…