Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 163.

• Just dismantled an Infinity Mask ( that I had in my bank) on my main and, surprise, the Infinity Token isn't bankable. If the masks are bankable, why tokens aren't?

• Broken Ninja

Dimriky - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from rosekittysnacks: “Yes, you were correct about smoke bomb. Thank you This is the issue that I am having on ninja regarding Impact Bomb twitch.tv/videos/321837857 ” I don't know... So far, it has always worked fine for me...

• Broken Ninja

Dimriky - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from rosekittysnacks: “I been running some dungeons on ninjas along with doing BAMS. I know there are known issues with the passive. But, I noticed that smoke bomb does not work. I still take damage while in smoke bomb. Also, Impact Bomb teleports you right at the monster. It is supposed to push you back, instead it acts like Deco Jutsu. ” 1) Passives bug was fixed yesterday; 2) Are you using the new superior glyph on snoke bomb, the one that gives extra dmg? If you're using it, then it de…

• Quote from kdchan: “Quote from Moler: “Or you can drop 500€ and p2w your gear in 1 day. ” Can you elaborate on this please? I'm an old 2012 p2p player, i back about 1 month ago and i was able to get frostmetal +0 for my 2 main characters, but yea, was pretty hard, lots of failures, very low % of success and materials are pretty scarce, forcing you to play lots of isle of dawn repetable dailies and as much dungeons as possible, end even so materials are enought, failures over failures. So what do…

• Quote from LeviathanX: “hahaha, now i am confused. one says "yes", one says "no"... I checked yesterday and my gear XP was in red... Hmm, guess i just have to get the mats somehow to try myself. ” I tried an up yesterday, and from the result I suppose I can confirm what Kraxler said: you can prestack, but it seems there is a limit. So before up I had SC weapon +9 (with no filled exp), gloves and boots +8 with stacked exp and chest +6 with stacked exp. While gloves and boots exp is green even if …

• Patch note 74 complement

Dimriky - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from LeviathanX: “Hmm? Does it mean all the XP on my +7 gear, which should be enough to reach +9 in one go, is going to be 0 once I manage to get +8? ” No, you should lose exp only when you upgrade, for enchanting +0-+9 it should still be stackable.

• Quote from Trappiez: “It's hard to get a picture of, when you were not there yourself xD So all I can say is: - The wipe mechanic only kill those, who already have debuff, and give a stack of the debuff to everyone else - The debuff lasts for 2 min., so regardless of rotation, you will lose the debuff by then - moreover, this rotation and when you will get your next debuff, is LARGLY dependent on the DPS of the party I hope that explains, what might've happened. My guess is, that the fight was e…

• Quote from Trappiez: “What I believe happened, is that you didn't have debuff. The wipe mechanic is simple a mechanic, that gives everyone the debuff, instead of only one person, meaning that if you do not have the debuff, you won't die from the wipe mechanic, but you'll simply get a stack of the debuff, and seeing as he will activate the mechanic again, should someone die, it's higly probable that the whole party is going to wipe after the wipe mechanic, seeing as at least 1 person is assured t…

• Hey there, I have a question about wipe mech of Antaroth's Abyss second boss, Kalioth. Now, it doens't happen munch, but once in a while some parties fail the debuff mechanic, so Kalioth activates the wipe one, so i'm a curious about this. Few days ago it happened when we were at 2%: I smoke bombed and survived it so I thought that Smoke Bomb worked; then yesterday I went on a training run, and it activated wipe mechanic several times, however the first 2 times Smoke Bomb dind't work, while a th…

• Astral Gift

From last patch... It was stated in the notes, yet it was pretty vague.

• Quote from OneTwoThree: “What is the drop chance for Veilthroch from Divine Support Boxes (TT box) and BG boxes, at least based on peoples' experiences. I'm guessing BG boxes have an extremely low chance, right? what about the TT box, is it the same? ” 1000 bg box ca. and no Veil nor mask. There was a video here in the forum witha guy that opened 1400 boxes ca: 1 Veil and no Mask.

• Quote from Krabby: “Its not 320k for every crit Amurdad dragon | K TERA - Active skill - Rare - Cooldown : 24 hours - Duration : 30 minutes - Effect : 320,000 additional damage on critical hit every one minute - Superior - Cooldown : 1 hour - Duration : 30 minutes - Effect : 400,000 additional damage on critical hit every one minute But that dungeon needed ilvl is stupid ” Phew, I read this version on apex discord, but people said they were not sure, so Yosha's one gave me chills. Yosha's versio…

• Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't found any info about new guardian legion other that that few words in the patch notes, and I didn't have munch time to play last two days to figure it out myself. So, it is once every hour, and more precisely at xx.45 time, isn't it? What about additional rewards? It is random or it linked to your rank? Can you obtain only one additional reward daily or as munch as you want? Cause I did it two times, and the first time I got 6 rubies, the second time I got nothing.…

• no rewards bg jackpots

Quote from exiled92: “Quote from Dimriky: “Obviously, these last days without jackpot I won like I never did before... Like 3 o 4 bg in a row, several times, when usually I lose 5 in a row. This hurts so munch. ” Sounds like people carried you better in theese days. ” Yeah, probably.

• no rewards bg jackpots

Obviously, these last days without jackpot I won like I never did before... Like 3 o 4 bg in a row, several times, when usually I lose 5 in a row. This hurts so munch.

• Quote from Om3Ga: “AFKing Fraywind would be worse for your ranking bcs a combat timer could be implemented. When in Fraywind you are out of combat alot it should start kicking in which means it would be worse than afking. ” I thought about an "out of combat timer" that reduces points too, but then I realized that it can be bypassed anyway, for example by afking in the swimming points: just go to beach, hit and run to your swimming point again; supposedly, a timer shouldn't be too short (like <90…

• At the moment, this rank system is pretty bs since, leaving aside synqers, it makes everything too tied to rngness (like other people already said). Best system would be a mixed one, like @Freundlich said, however there would be a couple of problems: 1) Giving a minus to deaths would lead people to give up after 1 minute of game to save their points (like said by @Deflay): especially in Fray this would mean extremely long games due to people staying afk at base (even more than what's happening n…

• It happened to me just once, a couple of days ago. I don't remember if I run PoP previously, yet for the entire duration of my guardian legion farm it never procd: I tried to mount and unmount, but nothing. Then I started RRH and *poof* suddenly worked again. I have only 1.5 one.

• new awakening wave inc

Quote from Astarte: “I bet at some hanzo's inspired skill ” While Ninjas will need some heal.

• new awakening wave inc

Well, since I'm main Ninja, I'm looking forward to it. I hope it will give an actual boost to the class, but being it an heavily talent based class I think the changes won't be drastic in EU compared to other awakened classes... Then, I suppose they're going to balance old dungeons since every class gets apex? So I fear that Ninja placement among DPS won't change munch, but yeah, hope is last to die. PS: I hope this won't impact on the intuitiveness and fluidity of the class