Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Question

Yridrel - - Player Questions & Answers

Is there any way to transfer a character to another server? I got two in a server that was complete and now he asks me to delete them and I do not want to do it. Is there any way or do I have to wait for them to activate that option?

• Suggestion

I had been thinking about it for many days, but out of fear, I did not say anything, but I like that at least someone liked it if I had that idea hahaTo every idea that I have, I will post it and such, but for the moment, I only had that hehe

• Suggestion

I have given the example of the dragon because I did not know what example to put, but it is good to know that the Aman are descendants of the dragons xD

• Suggestion

Hi, I've been thinking for a few days that it might be a good idea to create a new race and a class to the game. Obviously, it is a suggestion, but I put it in case it can be considered. For example, a race could be a lycanthrope or a dragon and the class could be type the video that I am going to put you next youtu.be/uMEdUxnNEgs Obviously, I do not say that you copy it, but you could base yourself on those characters to be able to do something new. I hope my suggestion is considered and approv…

• Well, it does not matter anymore, as I do not know how to do it and I do not want to spoil the game, I'm downloading the game with Gameforge from my laptop and I'll play from there and from the computer I'll play Steam's. Sorry for all the inconvenience that may have caused and many thanks to all for having tried to help me

• oh, ok, thanks

• Oh, thank you very much, but if I do that, will not I lose any account? I mean, I'll have the Steam account and the Gameforge account together, as I change emails I'll have one or the other xD

• This time I'll be brief, yesterday I realized that you can not have the Steam and Gameforge accounts together. Would there be any way to have them? Since, when I started, I played from Gameforge since I did not know Steam. Should it be from another computer or is there some way to play in one? Thanks for the inconvenience and I would like to play again with Gameforge

• Hi-hoooooo

Yridrel - - [EN] - Forum Archive (General)

ah, thank you very much, anyway. It's a pity that I can not help her, but hey, if you can not, nothing happens haha. Thank you anyway

• Hi-hoooooo

Hi, a question I wanted to ask and that I have something insecure. It turns out, I was playing with my friend as we always do and the archer does not end up much to like. The thing is, I want to continue with my Valkirya and help her new character. The question is as follows, as I am at level 39 I think I remember, if with my missions I help her to move up the level faster, will she have the same missions as me at the end or do she have to go step by step to get to where I am? Thank you very muc…

• Helloooo~~~

Quote from White: “Quote from Yridrel: “Well, then tell me your name is your guild and I'll take off what I'm and I'll join yours ” IGN: Panic Guild Name: Kingdom ” ok, tomorrow we loggin in thanks very much *-*

• Helloooo~~~

Well, then tell me your name is your guild and I'll take off what I'm and I'll join yours

• Helloooo~~~

Oh, perfect, then tomorrow I'll contact you by pm about 22 o'clock Spanish time and we'll stay at some point or I'll tell you where we are, what I play with a friend, and you help us, do you think it's okay? thank you very much and tell me what you call yourself in the game. One thing, if you had some good equipment of gunner and gladiator, you would also help us a lot.

• Helloooo~~~

Hello good afternoon to everyone. A question that I want to ask you. Tonight (Spanish time), about 22, I'm going to make a character on this server. The thing is that I want to climb the fastest level to reach 40 as soon as possible. Would there be someone who could help my friend and me to climb? I would be very grateful if you could help us as much as possible. A warm greeting and see you in the game

• Another question

ah, thank you very much everyone. The truth is that I'm not new, I have two characters on the server Mystel and I have made another on the Seren server, I think it was called. And yes, it's a ninja video haha. Well, I'll go up little by little until I reach level 40 thank you very much and apologize for the inconvenience. even if someone could not help us really to climb level faster?

• Another question

Good morning to all. Forgive my incompetence, but I have a doubt. Is there any way to quickly level up? If so, tell me how, please. A few days ago, I saw a boy climb an Elin from 1 to 65 in 3 hours and I do not understand how he could do it. Would you be so kind as to tell me how I could have done it or, simply, if there is some quicker way to level up? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

• One question

oh, thanks

• One question

Hello, a question I wanted to ask ... when you have reached level 40 with a character and you can unlock the reaper class, is it unlocked in all the servers or only in the one with the character at level 40? thanks and see you soon