Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Archer's backstep

Astarte - - Discussions about TERA

how to run proxy at geforce now?

• Archer's backstep

so it's useless, in time when you most need to dodge, it won't save you what a flawless game design weird that I never noticed same sh!t at lancer and warrior

• Archer's backstep

Not really, I was curious why I died to circles in RM sice I know I had enough RE SO I tested it and after Wind Walk and one dodge and w8-ing for RE to restore I tried to dodge from 120 RE to 180 and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't so something is wrong or are dodges are RNG now?

• Archer's backstep

maybe my math is bad but if we have a pasive and glyph for lower RE cost then backstep is 120 RE so why sometimes you can't dodge (Not enough RE) at 150 RE?

• Broken Ninja

Astarte - - Player Questions & Answers

looks like proxy

• New Dungeon Guides

Watch streams? it shouldn't be that hard to understand what to do

• boxes in overwatch are against law, and those are much better than what tera offers. +what about our spin for win? or is it out already?

• Talent System and CA

Quote from Buschfunker: “Quote from tobtheking2: “2. Buschfunker, we cleared DS after 11 days (in reality it was 8 days cuz I wasn't at home for 3 days) but yeah...not quite sure what you are talking about lul ” Just read through the thread "upcoming DS upper problems" and you will recognize what i am talking about. Like i told, EU players dont want a competition anymore. They even cry before a dungeon is released here and they didnt play a single minute in it. ” 1. how many cleared 10th flor in…

• perfect example of what you do with players feedback: Edited

• Class Balance

Quote from benox: “Quote from RandomPlayer: “Valk deserved a nerf, was so broken in pvp on too many levels guaranteed crit, insane mobility, one shot combo, self heal, antistagger/kd, long range backstab, deadlock staggers, mass leash, reset on stuns it is still broken in 1v1, im glad she's got nerfed in mass ” Gameforge please Balance a little all class to not allow, the one shot or 1 combo kill. - Mystic not be able to one shot people ( Sleep & kill ) - Warrior not be able to 1 combo people ( …

• Quote from Nekameji: “Do you know that no one of the statement consumables are p2w? CAP -> ghilliglade or 700 gold at broker Memento and seal -> event on weekend Ice and fiery -> fire and ice event from the NOT p2w box At this point call p2w even lamb, beer, and savage. ” can you use lamb, beer and savage in bg? let me tell you. NO! can you use CAP in BG? yes, you can now gl wining against sync que that use CAP +the thread isn't really about CAP being P2W, it's about impossibility to clear DS (t…

• talents since PvP is unbalanced anyway and CA ruins BG since not every1 runs with it

• show me where PvP in tera is balanced

• new awakening wave inc

it's korean game the art was made by Korean for you it can be a "this kind" for them it's something normal if it hurts you so much spam gf so they made their own splash with "dressed" gunner and finally accept that world is big and not flat there are other cultures, don't like it make your own game

• new awakening wave inc

Quote from jinh: “Quote from Astarte: “I bet at some hanzo's inspired skill ” You mean like hanzo's inspired Rapid Fire? ” nonono scater xD amazing for PvP that would bring so much skill to archer

• new awakening wave inc

I bet at some hanzo's inspired skill

• Rotation for awaken Warrior?

Astarte - - Classes

shouldn't the rotation be completely fluid if you get 3% cd mask?

• Quote from Borsuc: “Explain how would a CDR against monster work. ” tell me you're joking

• 1. tera isn't drak souls, so I guess content is created so ppl can clear it and grind it 2. the difficulty isn't a problem, adding crit resist which we (NA/EU tera) can't lower and tons of HP to make fights just long. long fight isn't hard, it's just boring let's say you have 2 dungs 1. deadly as fck not much HP, but you spend most of the time dodging and doing mechanics 2. tons of HP boss doing same thing over and over till your brain turns off both dung are around same time to clear and have s…

• FPS issues

Astarte - - Player Questions & Answers

sure now that intel makes conferences about how to write games for multicore it makes so much sense to buy 6 core no HT processor anything with good ipc shoul be ok