Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 203.

• These Items are used for a letter event which didn't get announced yet. When we got this event in the past you could drop letter tomes in some dungeons, when you opened them you got a random letter. With the runestones you could trade the letters mentioned on the runestone for the specified rewards.

• Mask upgrade!!

Naomasa - - Player Questions & Answers

Hello, as Devoravit already mentioned, to upgrade your mask you need the tokens from the higher tiered mask. Infinity Tokens upgrade from Onslaught to Infinity Transcendence Tokens upgrade from Infinity to Transcendence I'm still waiting for my CD Mask

• I archived the duplicate thread. Here's the other thread: Automatically hide UI during battle

• Upgrading to Heroic Oth

Naomasa - - Discussions about TERA

With a later patch BH introduced an item to unbind veiltroch and some of the new mats. Quote: “ - Added “Enchanting Material Enigmatic Scroll” to be able to enigmatize unbankable items such as Veiltroch, Devil’s Toenail, Dragon’s Skull into bankable alternatives - Opening the enigmatized items returns one of the enigmatized item - Veiltroch : Requires 10 scrolls to lock, and returns 1 Veiltroch upon opening - Devil’s Toenail : Requires 1 scroll to lock, and returns 1 Devil’s Toenail upon opening…

• Broken Ninja

I moved the thread into a more appropriate section. If you got a high ping or ping spikes, skills that move your character will really start desyncing, i do have the same problem too sometimes.

• New UI SUX

Naomasa - - Discussions about TERA

Hey Guys, please refrain from insulting each other. Different strokes for different folks.

• Quote from Yatobou: “Whether or not your map is locked or unlocked is information saved on the server and not in your local files. So, what you can do to "access" this setting is this: open your options and go to UI settings, click "reset all" at the bottom. HOWEVER if you click "apply" or "OK" then, certain settings in your UI will be reset along with it (UI size and such), including the fact that the map will now be permanently unlocked and movable. If you don't want the other settings to be b…

• Hello, as this issue is resolved now I'll close this thread. I also moved it into a more appropriate section.

• Fix Vanguard NPC. Thanks.

Naomasa - - Bug Reports

Hello, as the issue is now resolved I'll close this thread. I also moved it into a more appropriate section.

• Hello, I merged the duplicate thread into this one and moved it into a more appropriate section.

• Hey, moved the thread into a more appropriate section.

• Hello, I'm sorry but for such specific questions you probably have to contact support. What I found out about TERA using iovation comes from Enmasse, but is probably valid in EU too. Quote from Spacecats: “A little bit about Iovation. It's a service we use to track and identify banned players and fraudulent users (like people who use stolen credit cards), preventing them from logging back into the game or making new accounts. ”

• Ich kann deinen Frust nachvollziehen, ich hab es lange Zeit versucht 3 Charaktere immer auf Diamant oder Meister zu halten... vergeblich. Diese beiden Reiter die ich oben genannt habe mache ich trotzdem noch auf fast jedem Charakter, da es wie ich finde eine relativ nette Wochenend Unterhaltung ist wenn man mal um 9 Uhr morgens nicht weiß was man machen soll. Ne Tasse Kaffee, gute Musik und dann kann man ein wenig Achievements machen ganz ohne Stress.

• Hey Shikasa, es kommt jeden Content vor, dass Instanzen rausfliegen und neue reinkommen. Die Achivements für diese Instanzen die gerade nicht aktiv sind werden dann unter den Reiter Spezial verschoben, welcher nicht zu den Punkte zählt, welche du für die Lorbeeren brauchst. Du könntest aber mal den Reiter "Gegner und Erforschung" und "Pflichtrundgänge" machen, die Achievements dort variieren meiner Informationen nach nicht und zählen jeden Content.

• Hey Aryd, are you maybe using some VPN software? I know that you get an automatic 24h ban by using VPN services, which gets reset to the 24h period everytime you try to login. Please try contacting support again, they are the only ones that can tell you for sure why your account got blocked.

• Menu icons bug

Naomasa - - Bug Reports

Hello, I forwarded the issue.

• Ninja Skills

Moved to a more appropriate section. Can you tell me on which target you a trying to use these skills? If you are hitting the target dummys in HW, they don't take damage. I was playing my ninja yesterday, but everything seemed to work fine for me.

• Parcel post bug?

Naomasa - - Bug Reports

Moved to a more appropriate section. Does the indicator vanish after you open the Parcel or does it stay?

• Heya, moved the thread into a more appropriate section. Consumables do not stop losing duration if you are not fighting. I do know that some consumables do not lose duration while the character is not logged in, but there are also exceptions to this like the combat accelerator potion, which also loses duration while your character is logged out.

• Hey Guys, I moved the thread into a more appropriate section. As it was already mentioned, Bluehole removed this slot with the new UI, but you can always rebind another slot to use with C. To both side of the main skill bar there should be a little "+/-", with this you can show/hide the 2 extra skill bars.