Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 242.

• gunner pve performance after apex

Tomo - - Classes

of course all zerks are ethical no idea how you come to this conclusion tbh, since i know what normal zerks and unethical zerks can do

Tomo - - Classes

oh yeah, i see gunner at place 1,4,6(7mio) and 52(5.6), almost not suspicious . But yeah, the theoreticall highest possible damage using anything possible, gunner might be top dps.

• Tera new iframe

Tomo - - Constructive Feedback

welcome to the world of old gunner

• Verkaufe/Tausche Zerk+9 Brust"

Tomo - - Yurian - PvE - DE

Die Brust sucht immernoch einen Körper 950k gold oder Trickkiste Nebelmeuchlerwaffen design, oder andere angebote

• Perma-Dämon

Tomo - - Bug Reports

ist meistens nur für sich selbst sichtbar, hatte ich gestern mit dir @ladykill in unseren 2 runs auch. Wenn man dämon nimmt, passiert es ab und zu das der effekt bleibt. sieht cool aus, stören tut es mich nicht. Relog hilft immer.

• Accountaufösung

Quote from Kraxler: “Ich werde all mein Stuff an random Spieler verschenken: Trickkiste: Nebelmeuchlerwaffe ” Heavy breathing

• *Solved Issue*

Tomo - - Constructive Feedback

you not even telling us what the glitch is.

Tomo - - Classes

gunner finaly has a big gun now

• Unleash attack speed nerf

Tomo - - Classes

the biggest problem on zerk was scripts and proxy stuff itself. making a buff duration hardly depending on ping and perfect inputs unachievable by normal standarts is just bad. No wonder every one could deal good unleash dmg without skill. Now since the skills are queued up, every zerk can easily do the "perfect" rotation, but now its just way to weak, but it can now be easily balanced at least. (in maybe 1year or so, we all know how fast bluehole is)

• Quote from Jixxy: “Recall from retaliate not working as well... ” i think this was actuall intentionall, i think i read somewhere, that you cannot recall anymore from lying on the ground or something similar.

• Unleash attack speed nerf

Tomo - - Classes

test it out, using no bravery+no mystic, and then use bravery+mystic in group, if you can see a difference, let us know

• patch when? :)

Tomo - - Discussions about TERA

if the server are down for the whole day, you will know

• as it seems, you are the only one who is suffering this, else there would be more people complaining. Try disable any mods/proxy/3rd party programms/any changes you did to tera, restart router etc. No one can do a miracle boy

• Show Off Your Character!

Tomo - - Fan Art & Media

Bring this thread back alive! Show off your awesome looking Character! Here is my beauty board.tera.gameforge.com/index…1ae31e7c1776eb2628a8280ab

• Verkaufe/Tausche Zerk+9 Brust"

Verkaufe/tausche immernoch, preis wird so bei 1mio sein, kann aber auch verhandelt werden

• Quote from khyrkat: “ok but I got 2 fails also with 96% enchant success. How's that logical? ” Easy, 96% is not 100%.

• Then you could open a discord server yourself and then post your link there.

• EVENT: League of Levelers (02.10-18.10)

• How to avoid insta deaths?

Tomo - - Classes

Quote from Miriad: “Im used to grind. Ive been playing mmoprgs since almost 20 years ago. Some of em for almost 10 years already .... grinding all the time. Thats why i know that there are serious problems with Tera. Talking about rewards. And keeping in mind how stupidly easy is to fail an enchantement. I mean, loook at this -> ” Quote from Miriad: “Quote from Tomo: “ ” Its clear that you dont even remember your times as twisthard user, right? or are you just fooling around? did you even bother…

• How to avoid insta deaths?

Tomo - - Classes

use Nostrum (the yellow potion), use Bravery if possible (10% dmg reduction), always use noctenium (its just basic bufffood, everyone should at least have those 3 items), maybe do a video of where you are dying and then we can help. The more information you give us, the more we can help you. Ps: always use 12h crystallbind (its not expensiv tho)