Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 135.

• Yeah, I forwarded it now, and brought it to attention. I hope that it'll get fixed soon. I'll post an update, if it gets fixed soon!

• I just checked, and you guys say, the option is not there anymore. I will forward this, and ask for a solution, since this is a feature I use a lot myself. Thanks for bringing this to attention.

• Hmm. I don't have any issues with it at all. All my notices disappear after ample time. You guys sure you haven't modified anything in for example s1engine or the likes?

• New UI SUX

Trappiez - - Discussions about TERA

Well. In terms of graphical looks, it does look... "cooler"? I guess? The issue is, that it's way too.. how to express it - compressed. It's like the UI can't take up any space, and that everything has to disappear, so it's literally impossible to find anything. The worst part though, is that the keybinds changed for a lot of players

• Since this topic has gone way off topic, I'm closing it. I'll look through all comments and issue warnings and bans at a later time, due to some technical issues on my end right now. /Trappiez

• Dreadspire guide

Trappiez - - Guides

Update: I updated the guide, putting all of @Uliths suggestions in there, except for Kelsaik. As he mentioned, the debuff is kinda confusing, and I will have to consider how to rewrite the whole part, so it becomes much more understandable. Ty for your patience. /Trappiez

• Warrior Sucks to play

Trappiez - - Classes

Didn't play much pre-awakening, so can't say how much RoB did there, but that's probably true, haha.

• Warrior Sucks to play

Trappiez - - Classes

Even 10 - 15% is way too much. In most of my runs, RoB makes up like 4 - 5% of my damage.

• Static DS looking for DD

Trappiez - - Killian - PvP - EU

BUMP - still looking for a DD!

• Dreadspire guide

Trappiez - - Guides

Damn, Ulith! Thanks for taking your time and reading through it all and pointing out what I'm missing. I'll make sure to add all that stuff. Thanks a lot!

• Dreadspire guide

Trappiez - - Guides

Hello everyone, A friend of mine requested a Dreadspire guide, and I haven't been able to find a super detailed guide around on the internet either. The one on Essentialmana only covers the first 4 floors. Therefore, I decided to make a guide, WHICH IS IN PROGRESS! Furthermore I want to mention, that this guide is only from a DPS perspective sadly, as I can't play tank or healer in Dreadspire. As I am not an amazing player, but more of a casual, happy-go-lucky player, who aims to have fun with m…

• Thread closed as requested. /Trappiez

• Seems like this post will lead to nothing more than more troll and unnecessary shit-posting. Closing the thread here. Have a good night, everyone

• New Apex

Trappiez - - Discussions about TERA

Depends on your playstyle, but all the classes who haven't got awakening yet, should become super strong and more dynamic to play. The classes include ninja, archer, gunner, valk, sorc and reaper. From there, honestly just go with whatever fits your playstyle. Don't lock yourself on a class just yet :eyes:

• Thread closed as requested. /Trappiez

• As they say: Just delete yes, they don't hold naything super useful. Leveling is super quick, and getting to 65 can be done in a day or even less, tbh. Another thing you can do, is buy a Veteran Key - they're semi cheap now a days, and then you will have.. I think it's 16 character slots? I'm not entirely sure, but those are the solutions as of now.

• Hmm - how many chars did you have, and are you a veteran player? Are you possibly capped out on character slots altogether or something like that?

• Gold farming guide! BEST METHODS

Trappiez - - Guides

Hmm. But let's be real: If you do Guardian Missions, depending on your gear and the amount of consums you spend, you will clear in around 15 - 20 min., depending on how familiar you are with Guardians. Putting up a scenario, it'd look somewhat like this: - 2x AAH gives you 1375x2 xp, 3500x2 gold and various mats. Sometimes a Diamond drops, sometimes Emeralds, let's assume you're not overly lucky and put an estimate of 5k gold for 2x AAH - seems plausible. I usually do 2x AAH in 40 min. - 2x 40 G…

• Np, don't hesitate to ask me on Discord or here, if you need more help getting into this patch. There is a lot of new stuff, if you're a returning player.

• Gold farming guide! BEST METHODS

Trappiez - - Guides

Quote from Kyanara: “1 AAHM = 3500g 250 000 / 3500 = 71.4 So unless you do 71 AAHMs per week, sorry fam, to get the 3500 gold VG you gotta have 453 ilvl as well, so say you can max do 439 vanguards; 1 RKNM = 1500g 250 000 / 1500 = 166.7 ” You're not taking mats into consideration. For the most part you get several emeralds and the crafting items in themselves have some kind of worth as well. There's more to it than just the gold the dungeons drop. Plus dungeon overall give more xp than Guardians…