Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• That is pretty low for certain people to keep trying con others for years. I guess we need to blame the system in this case.

• Na Refugees

Kapt - - Discussions about TERA

Tank : It's all about dps now. Holding aggro and positioning the boss might have had value back in 2012. Nowadays it's a basic thing. Ofc it's no problem to differentiate between a complete noob and a decent tank. But you can't tell a great tank from a decent one without the number. Dps : How can you tell their dps and even skills rotation? Now you are just talking non sense. Being against dps meter is like saying we should refuse any metric in all kind of sport/games and instead judging the res…

• Na Refugees

Quote from Eliannah: “"The only reason you guys are so OP is BECAUSE of the dps meter, which is considered as a 3rd party tool. Without it, there wouldn't be class guides to maximize your performance in any way, nor you would be able to see if you're getting any better." Had to copy paste your text so you can HOPEFULLY understand, because you proxy lovers are having a fun time making me repeat myself it seems. Literally, like I just said in my first comment, people didn't wait DPS meter to : - C…

• It is always the case for me. I always have enough mats but never XP. But that's is not the point. Until now I have always seen the "Elin challenge" as not worth the time. But this time it is actually very decent. For example for 2 runs of RG you get a +20%XP and a random CA/5Nocts/10GF tokens for no effort. Other dungeons rewards are also good for only one run. Previous events you will need to run 3/5/10 times for the same rewards

• Here i thought this event is pretty nice for players of all calibers. For example you can easily get 6 +20%XP per alt during this event. But i guess nothing will stop certain people from complaining.

• 20min-guardian is doable although 10min is exaggerating. My zerk often finishes in like 14-15mins and I don't think any class can do it faster than zerk, except maybe priest on CA. My fastest is like 33 boxes after 1 round of blue (which is the whole 11mins). Depends if you have a proper tank or not and how good your fellow raiders are (if they are bad, you get more, that is my guess). Also being able to use slaying on Killian also speeds things up a lot.

• Which means this dragon is completely useless. And I'm glad it is. Dps gain is 5.3K/s or 0.1% or about +0.5 power.

• On the bright side, you have a job and they don't.

• I think Mystic gives overall better dps boost. Contagion + 0.6 crit power is better than 20 power + 30 crit, also longer uptime on those buff.

• You can try deleting one, log in and use the char slot and then contact support to get your deleted character back.

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

Quote from Rafera: “Quote from Kapt: “Do you see me complain as much as you and those PvP players? ” Still do not see where your opinion is superior to others, when the issue me and others complain about affects both parts of the game. I do not see anyone complain as much as you on those PvP players. All you post is "Tera is PvE game go away", very clever friend. ” Not sure opinion about what exactly that you mean? But as I recall from our little quotes, your opinion that Tera is a PvP game, min…

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

Quote from Rafera: “But Tera is a PvP game. Tf are you talking about? Clearly from the fact that BHS doesn't give PvE much thought and consider it a side farming activity, they don't even give ful PvE content to other regions or make any kind of sense in its developing. The same guys complain constantly about the game. Still play it. Must be one of those who play it regardless. <- I don't play it, this is why i complain about it, to make it playable again. Therefore thanks for supporting my poin…

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

But Tera is a PvE game. Tf are you talking about? Clearly from the fact that BHS doesn't give PvP much thought and consider it a side activity. The same guys complain constantly about the game. Still play it. Must be one of those who play it regardless.

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

Lol Borsuc, what's vendetta you got against me? You are pretty pathetic. Bashing the game and players of the game you don't play anymore. Does it make you feel better for some reasons? What you said also has nothing to do with anything till now. Most people don't play the game regardless as you might delusionally think. They play because they still have fun, they will stop otherwise. Their feedbacks are just as important. Should we cater to morons who like tab-targetting and make tera tab-target…

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

@Unborn can you please for once not spam every thread with your usual skyring crap? For what's it worth, if you want to be good at something, you just need a lot of practice. Most of the PvPers are mediocre PvE dps at best.

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

How the hell do Ktera slayers do 50% more damage than EU slayers lol? Just curious because didn't we get the important stuffs already?

• We definitely should expect the same thing if they merge Mystel and Killian. Playing on multiple server is kinda a snowflake problem so I highly doubt GF will ever do sth about it.

• You should have already considered the possibility of a server merge when you decided to start playing simultaneously on multiple servers, which by itself is already a stupid thing. And server merge is very common in online video games. What's next? They close down the game and you are gonna ask them to pay you for the 50.000 hours you invested in the game? As someone stated, feel free to buy character slots with gold. Yo probably just complain for free stuffs.

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

I believe jinn's post is directed at Lebetejo, who incidentally is the person he quoted. Back to topic, I'd prefer more loot over lower HP. For trash dungeons with appropriately low reward, we already have GG, RG and what not.

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

I'd rather grind for talents than having no talents at all, seeing BHS does balance around talents despite saying otherwise. Ninja, for instance, stays permanently abandoned for the lack of talents.