Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 287.

• Warrior Sucks to play

Galtero - - Classes

what baffles me, is that the claim of the sorcerer not having mana problems, compared to you... which makes me wonder what the sorc does

• Sorcerer Animation Timing Bug

Galtero - - Bug Reports

Its intended like this. they basically made base cast time from 3.4s down to 1.4s but they still kept the full animation length, so you can move and cast freely the next skills after the 1.4s base cast time its also one of the biggest buffs BH could have given to sorc, making such a low base cast time for one of your strongest skills

• seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/page/3 etwa hälfte runterscrollen

• look, my static and me run Dreadspire regulary. the 2.0 has a drop rate of 25%. yet we happend to run 16 runs in succession without a drop, thats about a 1% chance to happen. but guess what? it did happen, its just rng

• Stamm sucht Tank

Galtero - - Yurian - PvE - DE

für diese dudes lasse ich gerne mal ein push liegen Konservendosen und Boiler meldet euch "28cm true dmg" Sorc und "hottest" Slayer EU sind am Start, zusammen mit "garantiert backdmg" Warri und ... well arcflash :^)

• Zerstörer 2018/2019

Galtero - - Klassen

holy moley. also wenn du die zwei bereits durchgelesen hast, fehlt eigentlich nur noch @Nisora

• Training room

Galtero - - Constructive Feedback

i like to add, that TERA simply does NOT offer any sufficient explanations in any kind of tutorial whatsoever... closest thing was the pvp book including crystals....

• Training room

Galtero - - Constructive Feedback

relevant example: youtube.com/watch?v=ZXYOVLT1VSs @Athena (actually i think i reported said video at some point already)

• thats about all the upcoming stuff i have / know of seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/page/2 2018.07.19 patch notes | K TERA

• Talentsystem?

Galtero - - Diskussionen über TERA

meines wissens gab es die EU-consumables schon weit vor der talentsystem ankündigung in Korea, zumindest gabs den CAP bereits als Alliverliesse noch existierten aber der Punkt ist valide, die Kombination von den Consumables mit Talent System ist absolut bruch und sollte nicht ko-existieren, daher wäre es auch eine nette geste die bereits existierenden in den Bankfächer zu verwerten

• I will add the guidelines from Yosha as well, tho keep in mind he states he will likely no longer update it sites.google.com/view/yoshasorcererguide/home?authuser=0

• twice... amazing ratio... guess we need a lot more time till everybody understands how this works. because atm skywhale arguably impossible with that many players.

• 2 second gunner pit

Galtero - - Discussions about TERA

... doesnt work with gunner, already has lowest hp

• Talent System and CA

I dont think this needs any more Explanation... even tho he did pick the arguably worst class to combine Talents with as its not that broken on Zerk actually There are several Talents, that absolutely will break in combination with CAP, namely all the classes with a high CDR value in the Kit together with a talent that reduces CD of a skill by x Here already two examples. new cd = base cd * (1- GearCDR ) * (1-BuffCDR) , then subtract the talent value Brawler: Haymaker final CD of ... well it doe…

• Talentsystem?

Galtero - - Diskussionen über TERA

Verlinkt weil relevant ~ Talent-System spreadsheet docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…jj27k/edit#gid=1912635731

• nice idea but has a downside: you are still level 1, so you will quickly reach 500+ skillpoints, while korea might only be close to 400.... granted a lot is minor QoL, but still btw. trade in CAP for Talent EXP Boosters CAP NEEDS TO GO. WE CANT HAVE BOTH Talent-Spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…jj27k/edit#gid=1912635731

• well, those two however will... seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/page/4 - Berserker - Bloodshed - Changed effect from decrease cooldown (of Unleashed) upon taking hit to decrease cooldown of [Unleashed] by 0.5 seconds by using Unleashed-type skills - Lancer - Adrenaline Rush - Added effect to increase skill damage to monster by 5% - Debilitate - Changed maximum endurance debuff stack from 3 to 1 - Changed endurance debuff effect of 1 stack from 4% to 12%

• i would not count the sorc run as "cleared" yet

• new awakening wave inc

or paused consumables when not used? oh wait...

• I prefer Priest because its a higher dps variance on a sorc, leading to potentially more max dps. tho thats just how i like it personally i enjoy the 5%CDR just because it feels better