Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 925.

• Reaper awakening help

LeviathanX - - Klassen

Langsam wird es kurious mit den Reaperglyphungen. Viele Guides outdated und jeder YT/reddit Heini spricht vom "ultimativen Glyphset" und jedes sieht anders aus; wobei am Schluß trotzdem eine Schnittmenge bleibt die gleich ausschaut. Die neue Rota, auch irgendwie gewöhnungsbedürftig bzw. nicht ganz einleuchtend. Nach sundering strike gehen ja zwei AWK skills.. K.A. wie die nochmal hießen, aber wenn ich das richtig gesehen habe gestern konnte man in der richtigen Reihenfolge beide hintereinander a…

• Quote from YustForFun: “you cant even try to upgrade it on that charcter ” Indeed, they changed that. A few patches ago upgrading on a different char was possible Dunno, guess enchanting doesn't work anymore either. (Ya, call it voodoo, but I imagined I had more luck doing all that stuff on a different char.. )

• Japp, diese komischen Flügel waren gräßlich.

• Chat bugs in new UI

LeviathanX - - Bug Reports

You forgot a point: the chat tab location is NOT saved... I reordered it many times to my liking and each log on the order is back to default state....

• New UI SUX

LeviathanX - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Kraxler: “Yea and then heal is dead people open inveotry lag their shit out and need 4564634 years to find the ressurect roll (if they even have one). Until BHS fix Inventroy lag putting items to special bar is best solution. And don't tell me you don't have inveotry lag. Post a video where you open Inventory several times. Best example would be if you are logged in for longer than 1 Hour. ” You again... I meant for stuff like the many buff food.. Never mentioned anything about resurr…

• New UI SUX

...man, I just press "I" to open the inventory and activate my special stuff.. via direct click. There are often phases when the boss does stuff without you and it is not impossible to do this infight. Putting every single potion, buff stuff in the bar is, in my opinion, kinda useless. The same with two, three pets in the bar. Why?

• Bei mir hat auch nichts getriggert gestern Abend.

• Passives?

It doesn't seem to proc in general since this patch. I haven't seen any proc on Warrior. And browse on MG for yesterday's run, no dragon skill on any player.

• New UI SUX

well, the extension bar #1 has pretty damn small icons, anyone knows how to resize that one? also, all the timers below the potions (and other buff stuff) are hardly readable. At the very least, the extra stack bar for Warrior can be reenabled in the options :). The one in middle is OK, but I couldn't get used to looking at this location. And what is the fuzz all about "c"... (well for me it was remapped to ctrl+g ever since ) You have like 48+2 instead of 48+3 assignments now.. Even with Warrio…

• Interface Changes

LeviathanX - - Constructive Feedback

Quote from xLightz: “As far as I know that only works if you had the minimap previously unlocked before the option disappeared. Atleast for me, it's completely unmovable. I tried that for like 30minutes while raging at the new UI ” the whole screen seems to have two lock options. one via the little lock on the lower left of the chat box and one behind the gear symbol on the top right of chat box... it also has a UI reset option. Did you try that?

• Interface Changes

LeviathanX - - Constructive Feedback

The minimap is movable, there is a ~15px tall area from the top edge which lets you drag it around

• patch when? :)

Quote from YustForFun: “and afterwards all ur key bindings are destroyed cause of new ui ” I made screenshots..

• Es ging primär als Beispiel gegen die ständig wiederkehrende Aussage dass es ein halbes Vermögen kostet von +0 nach FM+0.. Pers. empfinde ich jetzt 35000 Gold nicht als "Vermögen".. Kosten beim alten Gear beliefen sich im Schnitt über meine Chars hinweg glaub um die 70-100k ... für +12 dank MWA RNG und "tollen" MWA Preisen. Das Aufrüsten hat sich da meist über Wochen hingezogen. Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “437, wer will son item level haben :'D ” Ich hatte nach fünf Stunden einfach kein Bock mehr. …

• Na, sich über RNG aufregen? Das hat damals nichts gebracht, wird wohl auch in Zukunft nichts bringen. Ich hab jetzt schon mehr als zwei Hände voll Spieler mit Full HO und evtl. max Schmuck gesehen.. Vom Heiler über Tank und DD... (ich spiel gerade nicht sehr viel, rennen wohl noch mehr damit rum).. paar von denen kenn ich etwas länger, da bezweifel ich dass ne KK gezogen wurde... Is halt wie früher: Einer hat Dusel der andere nicht. Kosten, ja mei. Dungeons werfen mittlerweile mehr Gold ab, Endb…

• Dann geh auf wkv.de und mach über paysafe. (Brauchst dich bei der Methode dann auch net um Clubabo zu kümmern, läuft nämlich am Ende aus und wird nicht automatisch verlängert.)

• How to avoid insta deaths?

LeviathanX - - Classes

Sorry, are you seriously talking about "I don't have to dodge because I am lancer?!" Read some boss guides to learn about one-shot mechanics and how to avoid them. That is the only thing to help you.

• How to avoid insta deaths?

LeviathanX - - Classes

Best is to post screenshots of your build. Kind of guesswork with your vague description (at least for me)

• Quote from Miriad: “You guys dont read my posts, apparently. If they have a life, wth are they doing afking in highwatch or velika? do they keep their computers on the entire day while they are at work? LOL. And sure i can buy em from the trade broker.. but its the same spot, people who sell it on the tradebroker, where do they find em????? ” And you don't read either. The jars you get for named dungeons are tradeable and may contain the item you are looking for (on random basis of course). I th…

• Ich empfand es als sehr positiv dass ich am Tag danach die Rewards für die Ini, welche im Loch beendet wurde, noch abholen konnte

• You could buy material jars from the broker as well.. Those became cheap as hell.. Shouldn't be a large investment especially after dungeons give you more gold since the last patch. Queue in a group of two or three. More likely to trigger and mostly faster. Most people have a life, so queueing during work/school time has a good probability of not triggering.