Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Cheated GoLSHM Rankings

Kraxler - - Discussions about TERA

Just make Bug public like back in Crucible of Flame times? After they make the bug public things got instantly fixed ... well regards CoF it got deleted

• Warrior Sucks to play

Kraxler - - Classes

Yes but it really helps. But keep in mind having a low ping is important otherwise you will lose about 500k dps compared to other warriors. But it's written in the Guide what you need to know. @Assazinchen Is there a way to publish your Bible to Essential Mana? Most people land there if they look for Guides. But i only find Chicken.Salads guide which was published 2016

• Accountaufösung

Kraxler - - Yurian - PvE - DE

btw habe sogar eine SC + 7 Lanze rumfliegen

• Accountaufösung

Kraxler - - Yurian - PvE - DE

Tach Leute, ich werde dieses Spiel ab nächste Woche komplett quitten. Gründe dafür sind, das BHS es anscheinend nach 6 Jahren nicht gebacken bekommen ein anständiges Spiel zu liefern. Es kann nicht sein das Klassen (in meinen Fall Warrior) ab 70er Ping aufwärts unspielbar sind, während andere Spiele selbst mit 150+ Ping spielbar sind. Ich sehe es auch nicht ein meine Klasse zu rerollen aus mehrere Gründen: Ich spiele Warrior seitdem ich angefangen habe (vor 6 Jahren) Da Heldenschwur Gear nicht e…

• Sorcerer Animation Timing Bug

Kraxler - - Bug Reports

I kninda like new meteor strike because you are no longer locked in place for that long. It's a bit tricky to know when you are able to cast your next skill since im used to the old casttime (aka after casting meteor it happens sometimes i do nothing.) Btw you can cast the new ice needle while you casting other skills. I like this idea

• Warrior Sucks to play

Kraxler - - Classes

docs.google.com/document/d/1w7…dfWoIdLhcYPAi2mHf1og/edit Study this bible and you are good. It's a well written guide from Assazinchen and up to date. If you study this all you need then is good ping, fps and you should deal good amount of damage

• Well unleash theme fiu for zerk. Getting faster, lose life for attacking, don't care for defense. This is a berserker theme. The problem isn't unleash itself it's just the bad game with so many exploitable mechanics. If BHS would actually care skills like unleash would be nice. But BHS have no clue. Add a spam skill into a heavy ping dependent game .... LUL.

• Warum BHS keine Leuchteffekte verkaufen ist mir bis heute ein Rätsel .. lieber mehr p2w mounts machen. Kosmetische Items bringen ja kein Geld ein lol

• Quote from tobtheking2: “Nah just remove Unleash skills plz xd Zerk skill's outside of unleash are more than fine tbh ” So`better not awake zerk with ilvl 439 xD ?

• Yea zerk should be reworked. But don't remove all unleash skills. Would be nice if Rampage is a chainable skill with CD that you can use after TS/Cyclone. Just one hit of rampage which have stacks (can used up to 5 times ) Like TS > Rampage 1st hit > Cyclone > Rampage 2nd hit > Cyclone reset > Rampage 3rd Hit > Cyclone reset > Rampage 4th hit. Rampage can be activated after hitting a monster with certain skill. (Just like lunar dancer where you need to use certain skill before you use other skil…

• Can you sell Heroic Oath gear directly via shop. This way i don't need to press 51445 times "enchant" to gear my alts

• Lock ons Timings

Kraxler - - Bug Reports

Still wonder if these changes are intended xD. I mean someone here who is palying KTERA and can confirm if this is a bug or a intended change

• what did they solved? They just added a scroll to make these things bankable. And we can 100% agree these scrolls comes mainly for cashshop and if they ingame they have less dropchance than mask lol. Or and this would be more retarded ... they will be sold via NPC but the cost are higher than trade chests xD. It will change nothing. Why they add scrolls instead of making them bankable like GF token in the past? Because there is a reason and this reason is called money. You are better dismantle t…

• New UI SUX

Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from Kraxler: “The old UI was fine. I never heard someone complain about old UI. ” lol'd.Quote from Kraxler: “It was perfect except performance ” As if performance is just a small side thing and not by far the stupidest shit about the old UI and there have been literally hundreds of threads about it both on EU and NA. New UI looks fvcking garbage but to claim old UI was perfect is just a fat joke, like everything about this game. ” The old UI was better than the current…

• Warum man nicht temporär die Resetscrolls in den Ellionsmarken-Shop reinpackt bleibt mir ein Rätsel.

• New UI SUX

Quote from Miriad: “Quote from Kraxler: “rightclick on you pet ” What if your pet is hidden somewhere? or you cant click, because some reasons? Sorry but going into UI mode everytime i need to know my pet's health.. thats moronic at least. ” I need to feed my pet around every two weeks or so. I don't gather with him except rootstock and for looting ... is there any loot were you need assistance. Ofc it's stupid they forgot about it. But there should be other fixes first. For example if you perfe…

• New UI SUX

rightclick on you pet

• New UI SUX

People actually care for autism megaphone messages?

• why not now. Don't even need maint to put them in VG store just like other scrolls.

• Unleash attack speed nerf

Kraxler - - Classes

Ofc they nerf classes ... nobody would reroll for new flashy apex class :^) BHS be like: A:Wow player like Zerk so much i doubt second part of apex will be popular B: Let's nerf Zerk so people reroll for kawaii elin ninja A: But what about zerk mains who plays for fun? B: I don't care they will reroll and since gearing alts is so much grindy they will spent $$$ instead of this madness grind A: You are a genius