Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Arlos: “Quote from Bargg: “KG should come back as a hard mode ” Was KG that 7man dungeon with the stone giant and bombs? Nope wasn't fun and I don't need it. ” Why not? It was a dungeon that needed more teamwork than any other dungeon. It was probably the best dungeon for noobs ever. Problem was it was too easy and gear could make it even easier. And it had some easily exploitable bugs when the boss was just running at wall and dpsing it was easy. The boss used to 1 hit people without…

• KG should come back as a hard mode

• Quote from Riikka: “I'd just like to point out that the absence of logic is pretty hilarious when Kvakva goes "People should help the poor newbs" and then gets called out for being selfish. Next time someone tells me I should donate to starving kids in Africa I'm gonna call them out for being so selfish, its my money goddamnit! ” In reality "helping" noobs to clear normal modes doesn't help them at all, except clearing them faster. They won't learn to get better if they get carried in already ea…

• Quote from Schnarchgott: “Quote from Bargg: “Quote from KvaKva: “Quote from Bargg: “Quote from KvaKva: “I very much prefer two part dungeon patches over one simply because it creates a better background for players to learn the new dungeon because even the high end players run the same dungeons as low end ones. ” That's selfish ” Please elaborate why it is selfish. ” Because you want good players to run easy dungeons that bore them to carry newbies or bad players. Everyone should just do what be…

• Quote from KvaKva: “Quote from Bargg: “Quote from KvaKva: “I very much prefer two part dungeon patches over one simply because it creates a better background for players to learn the new dungeon because even the high end players run the same dungeons as low end ones. ” That's selfish ” Please elaborate why it is selfish. ” Because you want good players to run easy dungeons that bore them to carry newbies or bad players. Everyone should just do what best suits their ability. There shouldn't be a …

• Quote from Zeldo: “Are you really saying that nobody knows anything about the hm? Pls, ktera got it like the 9th of february. Videos are everywhere. ” No. I'm saying it's fun when nobody in your party knows anything about it. If you have static or friends with same mindset and don't care watching videos of koreans playing tera, it's fun to go and find out what to do yourself the first time around. Of course it's not the same to join a random group being oblivious and annoying everyone else.

• Nothing is more fun in PvE than first day of new patch getting static or friends in a party, nobody knows anything about the dungeon. Doing normal mode before hard makes it less fun. Also newbies won't learn in normal mode if they just get carried by good players. Loss for everyone to "force" easy dungeons on good players.

• Quote from KvaKva: “I very much prefer two part dungeon patches over one simply because it creates a better background for players to learn the new dungeon because even the high end players run the same dungeons as low end ones. ” That's selfish

• Two Healers at 65

Bargg - - Player Questions & Answers

@ayaneechan3 Dps mystic was viable a couple of months ago, but it's been nerfed pretty heavy now. Best dps records atm are only going up to a few hundred thousand dps in the relevant dungeons, while before, when sshm was new mystics could do well over a million dps. If someone new without good gear started dpsing as mystic it's not going to make any significant difference. Measured in tens of thousands or slightly above 100k dps. Not worth bothering. Probably even annoying because dpsing healers…

• Quote from Glacial`: “ - Minions (can't remember the name...) ” Domineering And yea those old crystals specific to certain monsters are useless now (Mutinous, Hunter, Domineering, Acrimonious, Backbiting, Squelching). Exception being backbiting in some situations. SCHM first boss is considered a normal monster for example. But normal monsters in newer dungeons usually are very hard to crit so it's probably better to stick with pounding. And of course they're not really important to kill fast, pr…

• Quote from zajeb: “How do you even play with it? I mean there are alot of skills so where do you fit them all? I am really curious about this . Or do you have chains for everything and use them? How do you pvp (if you pvp) ” Have you ever played fighting games like Tekken? There are many possible combinations that are only a matter of practise. Holding R1 on playstation controller while pressing any of the "shape" -buttons for example. I haven't actually used a controller for tera, but I can ima…

• Although you probaly have already, make sure to move the "Effect optimization" -slider in Options->Video settings to maximum. It's easy and big improvement.

• RIP DUNGEONS

Bargg - - Discussions about TERA

Even though I'm totally new to Valkyrie the difficulty for me was not bad at all. Sinestral manor solo was easy. Just the bosses took slightly longer than before. Only boss I had problems with soloing was Belsamael in saravash ascent, I was lowest possible level to the dungeon and it hit pretty hard and was attacking fast and the stun immunity made it painfully slow. But with 2 people it was very easy. Cultists refuge starting at lvl 35 duo 2 valkyries, easy as well. Necromancer tomb just used I…

• Yesterday I gathered mobs and someone charged in and attacked them. I was furious that there was no way to kill him!

• Buddyup Ethics

My random buddyup partners usually stop playing at around level 30-40. A few also before even leveling enough to leave the noob island. Only two people ever reached level 65 x)

• Quote from Kapt: “Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from Kapt: “I'd rather have a locked class than having all races sharing the animation. ” And who forces you to play a "non locked" version with "copied animations"? Shoo and play your Castanic/H.Elf gunner (in this example) with "original" animations and let others who don't mind that play as other races?Oh you don't like to see them on other players' animations? I don't like to see barbie stupid costumes either (on other players). ” Tera unique class…

• Patch notes(Patch 54)

Quote from Noyn: “Yeah okay. The "is more fun and takes more skill" argument. This is getting old ... ” You can deny the fun if you want, that's a matter of opinion, but it does take more skill to turn the camera to right position fast than to press asdw or whatever you use. Fast camera turning is like aiming in a first person shooter.

• Patch notes(Patch 54)

Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from Rafera: “Seriously, just rename the skills backstep to something else cause they are no longer backstepping, I hate this change and id rather have to move my camera in a way to accurately evade while moving anywhere rather than forcedly use WASD input with added delay to direct my "backstep". I guess slayers evasive roll will be called backstep as well? BHS and their convenience changes for PvE disgust me. ” What do you mean with added delay? I think this change is…

• Patch notes(Patch 54)

Quote from Zeldo: “Btw the movement skills changes can be toggled on and off as u prefer, if i remember correctly. ” Well, archer got this change with the revamp and there is no way to toggle it so far. And haven't seen any mention of that possibility regarding this patch either

• Patch notes(Patch 54)

Would be nice if the directional input change didn't come. Makes it annoying to adapt and in general it's worse, turning camera is more fun