Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Enjoymaker: “BTW why do u need to know the exactly name of "Kumas Chest (Kumas Royale)" and "Iron BG Box"? I don't believe u don't know what Aeq means ?” CTRL+F in Database.

• Quote from Hotasduck: “"You were better then now it's your turn to suck!!!!!"” I don't see anything wrong with this statement except that it's only halfway there. You should add "it's your turn to whine for months/years until it gets rebalanced!!!!!" then it would be perfect. Quote from Kapt: “Actually before ES buff, no one wanted Priest in MCHM. After the buff, they still prefer Mystic just because of crit aura alone and later Contagion, even until this very moment, when everyone has 300+ crit…

• Patch 55

Borsuc - - Discussions about TERA

Well you said "supposed" too and their strong point is definitely not supposed to be survivability. It may be, but definitely not supposed to.

• Patch 55

Quote from Hotasduck: “Ah but anyways, considering the strong point of sorcerers is supposed to be survivability” ...wat? Sorcs are supposed to be glass cannons. Of course, I wouldn't mind if sorcs get permanent stoneskin with 90% damage reduction if we go by "power of magic" but then it wouldn't be much of a game anymore.

• That's not true, ALT is a modifier key and thus its normal use is in combination with another key to provide a specific effect. However, ALT is usually more hardcoded than other modifiers like Shift or CTRL (in terms of how it actually works in software/hardware). I won't go into details but, to give you a layman analogy, you know the famous ALT+F4 meme... point is, there's no CTRL "universal" thing like that (well it's not universal at all, but it's "common"), ALT is just more "special" than th…

• Quote from Sunflare: “What if the number keys stopped working all of a sudden?” That would be a bug, since number keys are perfectly normal to use "fast". ALT isn't. "But people are used to it" so? Then people should stop being used to bad ways to use your keyboard; think of it as a reason for them to start using it properly.

• Quote from Sirgoulas: “If I recall you play/ed a sorc. If chained leash is cancer so is your class. Tell that to healers on soloq when you cripple their mana base while being able to sleep for ages opposing heals with your party healer's support while meanwhile being carried by noobest skill in game with <=8 sec cd. I never recall sorc not being top choice and class got an actual revamp. Lancer still hasn't. True, brawler doesn't have as much support skills but mainly cannot fully work in eq bgs…

• Quote from Sirgoulas: “At the moment a +15 lancer cannot solo a slaughter priest without a-rush while a brawler or any dd class would do so in 1 combo.” Seriously? Don't play a tank then. If you want damage play a DD. We all know brawler isn't even a tank in PvP; not many support skills and especially no chained leash cancer.

• You guys really need to buy at least a simple "gaming" mouse with 5 buttons, nothing fancy. Then you realize it's actually 4 extra because you can use SHIFT+those buttons very easily. (total 10 skills on mouse at very least)

• Quote from Sirgoulas: “I am tired doing potato dmg while most of your retarded classes hit through blocks” Everyone else is tired of getting chained leash too.

• Patch notes(Patch 54)

Wasn't the whole point of it to not work on ALTS because it's once per account? Yes, this means if you quit for say 1 year and already did this quest, and have shit gear behind by 2 patches, you're disadvantaged compared to a total newbie. Pathetic change but no point in ranting now, and anyway it wouldn't change anything. Because omg people abused it with their reaper army. Unless I'm missing something here, my memory is kinda fuzzy since I stopped caring.

• This thread has a useful side effect. Now I know why so many people are so bad and slow at PvP. They probably bind their iframe to F12.

• The problem is, you refer to the majority. But the majority doesn't mean all. (some people do ragequit posts to vent frustration, what sense does it make to tell them "they [GF] don't care" anyways?!) If you truly believe they are being ignorant based on your experience, what's the point to tell them that? Do you feel pity for them or something? (especially if you're wrong there's no point, not saying you are wrong but there's a possibility of course). I just don't get what your point in doing t…

• Quote from Gepard: “LOL. You have no noticeable impact on the company results by blabbering in the forums. If people were to quit, they would just quit, and not come to the forums to reaffirm their decision.” Prove it. Quote from Gepard: “But yeah, feel free to believe your proselytizing makes any difference, if that makes you feel better. Who am I to deny you that.” Good question there, so why bother posting? Nobody asked you to.

• Quote from deathfeeble: “Aren't you contradicting yourself playing a game, logging in for 36 mwa, while completely hating the game at it's current state? I have reasons to believe that not all people who usually don't log in via steam, but just found a TINY incentive to do so, play this game without enjoying it at all.” First of all I don't even have Steam, I don't know why you guys keep thinking that, wtf. I couldn't care less about the MWA anyway (personally), but it's not about me so who care…

• Quote from deathfeeble: “It is a very basic method, and there's nothing dirty about it.” That's wrong, it's a very dirty method. And I'm not speaking about GF playing dirty but the method's consequences. You said people will see X is playing TERA (their friend) and thus assume he is enjoying it and want to try it out. Well guess what? X is definitely NOT enjoying TERA seeing as he had to login to claim some rewards and not for any other reason. If he was enjoying TERA as you claim, he would logi…

• Quote from Kapt: “First of all, you still can't prove Xeon is faster than an i7 right? 40 threads with an average utilization of 10% is never gonna be faster than 4 threads with 100% utilization. Who said about Xeon is absolutely not for gaming, other than cost? There will be many games i7 will be faster. It doesn't matter if you are delusional that games will somehow run faster on 32 cores, because it's definitely not true and there are all kinds of games that will need i7 single thread perform…

• ^ You guys don't know Kapt. Let's say he is special. Quote from Kapt: “Tera unique class animation is one of the Tera originality that i like about. Besides if all races shared the same animation, Baraka slayer would look pretty retarded in castanic's animation and Castanic wouldn't look so good with baraka animation.” Tera non-genderlock or race-lock at all on any class and no childish costumes is one of the Tera originality that I like about. Besides if all races got a stupid pig mount or put …

• Patch notes(Patch 54)

Quote from Rafera: “Seriously, just rename the skills backstep to something else cause they are no longer backstepping, I hate this change and id rather have to move my camera in a way to accurately evade while moving anywhere rather than forcedly use WASD input with added delay to direct my "backstep". I guess slayers evasive roll will be called backstep as well? BHS and their convenience changes for PvE disgust me.” What do you mean with added delay? I think this change is good in concept, bar…

• Maybe because you don't use your PC only for gaming? Anyway, I just realized how much of a troll Kapt is. This is in respect to the "it has dependency on logic to display damage number, but it doesn't mean it will wait for it" excuse he came up with for saying stupid stuff. That doesn't make any sense at all. We were talking about games not using threads, not blablabla excuses. Because he said it is NOT possible to use more due to that "dependency". But guess what? If it doesn't block as he upda…