Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• It's all relative. What we need to do is to program the event every time when we change in time. Apparently, TERA EU always do it after a certain maintenance. So we will have an "incorrect" time for a few days. Just adjusting the clock is not correct in computing.

• By the way, according to the old news, the TERA mobile had another name - T2. Very similar to TERA 2. Don't know about how PVE will be. But if they copy HIT's simple and effective PVP system, then it's the game that you mentioned. Though I think the game wasn't released for some reasons - Although the mobile gaming market is already larger than PC's. Not many people have a good tablet/phone that can run this kind of games smoothly.

• There will never be TERA 2, there are some new projects and spin off: - Project EXA is likely the real deal. Not much information known yet. But this is likely the new TERA people think. - The project with Kakao Games (Note: They do not give it to Enmasse) - Devilian PC (TERA turns diablo) - (Mobile) HIT - Heroic of Incredible Heores (NAT games. created by a TERA developer) - (Mobile) Devilian - (Mobile) TERA (will be published by Nexon) About a new Tera that focus mostly on PvP, and will be mor…

• I got those attempted account access alerts yesterday, just after the maintenance. From my understanding, it means someone got my password but he could not enter my account unless he got access of my email? I haven't checked my account yet. Busy in real life, I can´t play any game actually.

• Gear difference: Smaller could be better. But most important is the curve of upgrade and how it benefits the server activity. Advertising: Type "TERA" on google, at least you see Gameforge above Enmasse. I did see Gameforge's advertisement on some websites before. I didn't think these kind of advertisement could bring hype to tera. Server merge: If I were to decide, we will have 4 servers at most by late of Jan. I think the Game's management parameters are not properly defined. This is not a bro…

• Quote from Kapt: “Well just wait until BnS gets trashed by its European publishers. I swear that every gamer will cry about the game they are playing. ” What are you saying? BnS's EU publisher is NCsoft. NCsoft not only is the developer, they also publish their own games in major markets.

• Mine is a 3 years old system I5 2500K no OC (Turned off for cooler summer, I do not feel needing to enable OC) a Gigabyte MB that allows OC AMD HD7770 768p Performance is okay when I don't use fancy effects. I think I use AMD's recommended value usually.

• There are several possibilities, but I think the main reason is the 3 healers requirements. Although the change was an answer for players' requests, no one wanted the dead of queue as for a fairer game. They should build a smarter matcher for battlegrounds.

• Generally it's positive. The updated nexus split people so there is no fps issue. It helped me to gear up my alt toon (Schisma gears are a bit overpriced in broker). One day my dps was in Ghillieglade entrance so I went as healer instead. The dps were aggressive so I got only 2 kills. We have 82% hp, but I don't get any reward. From healer's POV, this is not rewarding.

• No thanks!

tabatan - - [EN] - Forum Archive (General)

When you have a 10Mbit connection, you can usually download at 1MB. If you get lower speed, it's mostly because....your Wi-Fi stinks

• 2 man party isn't fun. And 5 man party is too unfair. Instead of doing some constructive suggestions, I think it's more productive to flame BHS for not being to make the game better.

• In short: - Do not use mods like censorship or nude. - UNINSTALL / DELETE TERA PLS! In longer words: Tera has lots of updates from the beginning. Don't try to patch a 2 years old client since it will just waste you time. It will save you time and nerve if you redownload again with good internet and wired network.

• About IP bans

From what I know, you cannot play TERA EU there, It's TERA RU's region. Which countries are IP blocked?

• If I were GF, I would do this: One week before the arrival of the new class, merge old servers to 1 EN, 1 DE, 1FR PVE server, merge all PVP servers. Then open one International PVE server, and one International PVP server with double XP and free migration. Alternatively, give double XP on all servers and open server depending on demand. When people need to level up from Lv1, remember to always include double XP event with the release of new class. It's part of the program to remain-competent-so-…

• It's a visa debit card, so it should work. Why bother to ask in forum when you can try and get the answer faster?

• i am infected

Don't worry much, it's to blacklist your PC on some games when you do evil things like chargeback.

• FPS in Gridion

The fps I get depending on video setting. However, with the recommendating setting from the AMD, graphic quality is okay and it feels light. CPU: i5 2500k (I do not like to overclock in summer) Ram: 4G Video: HD7770 Resolution: 760p A kind reminder, check the ventilation of your PC. PC tends to blow up in hot summer.

• Patch date

Usually we get the patch the same week, likely Thursday. However, when things go wrong, we may get the patch late. Let's be realistic: - EU has more tweaks now. They have to decide on the loot table. (Smart people may actually check NA's loots, since the epic publisher war has already started) - People tend to take a break on summer.

• EU does not have high population PVE servers, you have choose Arcadia or Fraya for the average size, or the 2 others servers for low populations. GF management are being cucumbers when it's about building populated servers. In exchange, is that the current servers are quite fast.

• I think ktera is unpopular in korea PARTLY because it's too 'expensive'. It's like the old TERA EU (in march-april) with mwa and all kind of consumables all from cash tokens. NA is doing well, but it's probably because they have no real licensing cost so they can't go all the way they like. Even if they have some liquidation, it means nothing for a 100% owned subsidiary with its parent company. The cost and revenue-sharing model kinda limit the game experience of tera