Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 301.

• Quote from Glacial`: “PS.: I think you owe an apology to a certain person who did nothing wrong btw (you simply assumed I guess) but you deleted her anyways. Not the best way to repay all the good things she did for you, ruining it all with your assumptions. EDIT: It wasn't a permanent ban at first. EDIT2: How high can your ego go? YOUR work? What the other 1300+ ppl were doing on that server? xD Many ppl contributed and you just s*** on their efforts by making their information obsolete as well…

• Hello, I got permanently banned for using 3rd party programs. In more details using of proxy, I shall assume. Additional thing I was using that's probably bannable Razer Synapse Macro (for unleash LUL) The modules I was using that are most likely the reason I got banned was : Ghillieglade teleport (teleports you in front of the GG tree). It is quite handy when you farm 10 characters per day. Skill Prediction Modified by me in a way none of you friends can do with simple game knowledge. To explai…

• Quote from Tomo: “100x sun event farm, 1mask ” can they higher the drop rate, it sounds as much cancer as AAH, maybe even worse

• suggestion for drop

Yoopi - - Constructive Feedback

I just like my old patches with 10~20k mwa being enough to +15 my wep. Bring it back. Thanks. The scam where new enchantment system was good at start is now actually TOO much of not worth it. And I mean : 20k mwa and 15k feedstock = around 3mil gold? (probably less) but this is for MAX +ed weapon old spellbinds let's add by unlucky players how much ? maybe 2k spellbinds? 3.4mil gold to full +15 wep **AFTER YOU FARM FOR IT**. Note : 20k masterwork was for unlucky players, an average tera player g…

• suggestion for drop

Quote from Koichiko: “Hello one more time after seeing new cost of enchant set, I'm interested if there is any news from GF about increased drop. My friends calculate cost of enchant for new +1 and it's around 1m gold to do 1 try on each item so it's can be like 5/6 m gold for enchanting our new set. @Athena images-ext-1.discordapp.net/ex….png?width=958&height=417 media.discordapp.net/attachmen…71504652/i15130409785.png ” BUFF, DROPS.

• Quote from Cyu999: “unleash macro is dead with 2nd awk patch since they changed unleash skills to que. Yo yoopi, tell me which proxy scripts is killing ur game "fun" ” Anything that gives a different dps or party an unequal advantage compared to my ethical playstyle. From AAH guide to berncastel scripts and back. I am aware some are free to public, but not worth risking getting banned in such a beautiful game.

• Quote from Gyusza: “Guess the Unleash script/macro in the same case right Yoopi? ” Yes please, Also fix bloodshed passive while focusing on that I'm so irritated to have to change gear stats for wrong patch updates (BHS fault btw, yet still obviously not tested properly by our test team as well to notify in time.)

• Quote from Koichiko: “~170 run we drop 4th mask and it was cdr, so now our drop looks like 2x cdr, crit, crit power ” 180 runs on yoopi 0 new masks gotten for myself so far :^) nice drop rate, I ain't farming cancer sun token event for masks thanks for understanding

• This thread was closed, but as far as I know proxy still works, so I thought I'd open it again. So when will you fix exploits, hacks, proxy, things I can't even do on minecraft?

• Berserker bugs

Yoopi - - Classes

Quote from Poofpoof: “- Since this thread exists, I didn't want to creat another one with the same topic. - Maybe it's an old or known bug but i didn't read it anywhere until it happened to myself by accident How it happens: Since you can chain almost all skills to cyclone immediately it also effects tackle. Trying to cancle tackle more than once with cyclone will put you into combat movement speed until you use cyclone again to have non-combat movement speed back. This is prolly irrelevant in m…

• Sun Festival

Yoopi - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from Momojunketsu: “so what are you guys gonna get from the sun event? Mask or Fashion? How many tokens you can get per character? ” hi there, considering drop rates of mask it's better you farm any masks you need than get fashion. Fashion could be bought with gold from people who already got masks, masks on the other side won't be easy at all, and I do not trust this company or any developer to even bother helping us Edit : I see the dev team Tera petting white cats and laughing at how mu…

• I think loot is shit both regions compared to what dreadspire offered ? in NA golden talents and silver talents are quite a bit more expensive than here btw

• 165 runs 4 masks one of a kind

• Sun token/Seashell reward

Yoopi - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from RandomPlayer: “Wow because giving out veilthroches for free wasn't enough, let's gift the rarest item (after 2.0 mount and new innerwears) to people. What's the point of aahm? just replace every dungeon with channelworks, abscess and ravenous gorge at this point ” Farming AAH? biggest meme rn

• Manglemore

it is a huge scam like the rest of the patch. Bugs, no rewards, shit like that. Sun tokens give free mask to players who can't AAH for shit, and I have 163 clears this specific moment im typing this and no mask. Guess no suits for me, hardcore SUN TOKEN FARM CONTENT FOR GEARS. I was gonna p2w my gears with 100 eu, I'm so glad I didn't do it. Thank god friends sponsored instead. 0 Eu gameforge, satisfy me then maybe. ok

board.tera.gameforge.com/index…c059fae174fcb9513d78a876aThis, is the biggest bullshit, I saw today on this patch 71.3 or whatever it is. I have 163 runs with no proper f*kn mask (3 masks seen, outrolled for life) and now noobs will farm it for free in approx 10 days? And not only that, if I don't farm that shit, I probably ain't getting my mask. Which means I CANT FARM SUITS OR I CANT GET MASK. Look at it the bright side Yoopi : You can either farm suits, or get a mask, for free. HANG ON A SECON…

• im not gonna try floor 6~10 in a tryhard way if rewards are like that, im gonna log in on 8 accounts and do sun tokens farm instead, more profit :ok_hand:

• Quote from Atmorph: “We won't ever be able to balance out a missing system such as the talent one with a single/simple abnormality. ” Yes you can, bring talents here. Dreadspire doesn't look that rewarding. The last thing I need is a 2.0 for my alts. (Good news for you Gameforge organizers! Your pay to win players have max gears on 15 alts so they will be so happy to farm that) Edit : I'm looking forward to decline any friend who's not berserker, warrior for DSU, fun!

• "NA DSUWhen Dreadspire goes live on Thursday, July 12, you’ll receive the Dreadspire Convergence buff while inside. Dreadspire Convergence increases Power by 33, Endurance by 23, Crit Factor by 5%, and skill damage by 5%. " Why doesn't eu get that also? Why does NA have to be on a better pace than eu? Because we have cap? Remove your cap and give us equal things. Who had the idea to delay this buff and first give 23 power 23 endurance ? I'm highly triggered

Sun tokens rewards are quite nice suits wise, I'm quite satisfied about them.