Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 862.

• How to Tera (+level 65 beginners guide)

Glacial` - - Guides

Ported the guide google docs and updated it with the basic (2 and 3 star) dungeons. Might be a bit misleading as I was only working from what I remember, will fix that if pointed out or figure out myself. Link available in the very first lines of the first post and in my signature as well. I'll try to keep this guide updated on the forums too but since it's limited to 2*5.000 characters, I might leave as it is and/or only edit in the most crucial things that needs to be added or changed (like th…

• Tips and tricks

Glacial` - - Guides

Quote from Glacial`: “If you have a lot of Metamorphic emblems and you want to save space in your bank / inventory then buy items from the "Crafting materials" section. Most of them can be dismantled with 1:1 ratio. I personally buy the Triumph keybadge because that's the most expensive. For Entropic emblems, buy Semi Enigmatic Scrolls. You can dismantle those back as well for the same amount of emblems. a3759d64624ead42ba10a906dc63583c.png This works as long as they don't ninja change the rates…

• If you're not that much interested in end-game pve pvp stuff and want to relax then it is indeed possible to have a nice chatty and play a bit with friends. There are a few friendly people always talking on global, keeping it alive (but I must say I only know about Mystel not sure about Killian) so there's always someone to talk to if you have any questions. Also, there are a few well managed guild there too that welcomes both new and old players alike despite levels and classes. I advise you to…

• Quote from Miriad: “Quote from Glacial`: “Quote from Gyusza: “Quote from Miriad: “Priest is healer, sure but it has strong attack spells, not only healing, like the tornado, for example, and strong close melee attacks as well, that is dps dude. For the other hand, mystic , 75% of skills are for party healing. ” Ok dude. ” Just let it go Gyuszi. :c He/She will see. ” I already did. I have a priest lvl 65 already. Everything i said is correct. But if you want to enlight me, you are welcome lol. ” …

• Quote from Chevv: “... and some will give you wrong answers. I can only guess as to if that is done with a purpose or not, or what that purpose might be. ” You're right, most of the time they do it for their own amusement to look cool / act funny on global chat. They fall into the "they don't want to help" category.

• Quote from Sisko: “Quote from Gyusza: “if you cant find a group its only the user problem cuz prolly he/she cant play the class properly. ” Which is ultimately YOUR fault for not teaching them how to play it. ” Although I see where you come from, keep in mind: don't take experienced people helping others as granted. They either help or not. They're not entitled for your attention. It's personal "preference" if I can say that. Some experienced players do help willingly and some won't even if they…

• Quote from Gyusza: “Quote from Miriad: “Priest is healer, sure but it has strong attack spells, not only healing, like the tornado, for example, and strong close melee attacks as well, that is dps dude. For the other hand, mystic , 75% of skills are for party healing. ” Ok dude. ” Just let it go Gyuszi. :c He/She will see.

• Summer Festival ends

Glacial` - - Discussions about TERA

Usually they give 1 or 2 more weeks after such events to spend the corresponding tokens so that might be plausible too. :c I hope they won't just randomly ninja-remove its content without any prior warning.

• Quote from Daenisis: “PS : if gameforge wana stop this just banne pinkie the one who creat all proxy from kilian ” And how does that stop anything? He can still develop the thing just not being able to play the game. Look at Bernkastel from NA, was also banned if I remember correctly. Not like he plays anymore, but now he's just making money off people who have e-peen issues and continues to develop his ethical scripts. Can't blame him, numbers in a video game must be some serious business for p…

• Quote from jockerina: “Quote from benox: “Enjoy SyncQ \o/ ” what is this SyncQ i read in several posts ? ” He says it is possible to get matched in the same raid if people synchronize their queue.

• Quote from droule: “for now it seems like downloading via Steam works, but it is still an issue that should be fixed maybe it's country based problem? since technically i cant download tera via steam ” Steam and Gameforge launcher are practically starting you the same game but via a different platform. Steam region lock might indicate that you're trying to download the wrong type (North America or Russian version), that you can't do from Europe. If someone gets stuck on the server selection scre…

• Quote from Soeasy: “Quote from Glacial`: “What is there to cheat when following? You simply type in /follow [player_name] or right click someone and select follow. Am I missing something here? o.o Am I naive enough to see the jokes and sarcasm here? xD I'm genuinely confused here. I mean it's a joke right? People can't be that silly... ._. ” This command/option only works if you have proxy on, gj proxy user!!!!! ” Is this another type of sarcasm? You're not helping... xD Maybe I'm just too dumb,…

• What is there to cheat when following? You simply type in /follow [player_name] or right click someone and select follow. Am I missing something here? o.o Am I naive enough to see the jokes and sarcasm here? xD I'm genuinely confused here. I mean it's a joke right? People can't be that silly... ._.

• Quote from Miriad: “i didnt try costumes yet because they are incredibly expensive for some reason ” Just you wait until you buy so many RNG boxes for 1 mount. Compared to that, costumes are cheap. x) But as said before, some items and things are level or gender or race restricted, certain costumes can't be bought if you play with a specific race so... meh.

• Why not? They are literally the same options found in-game. Some are tied together therefore can't be altered directly but definitely can be changed.

• Since you can't start Tera to alter your options, I advise you to check for the Options.ini file (S1Option.ini) in Tera folder ...\TERA\Client\S1Game\Config There find and alter your graphics options to see if you can actually start the game after. I don't actually think this will help but worth a try. These are the (almost) lowest possible settings you can go, only lighting detail is on without Anti Aliasing. USE_DISPLAY_QUALITY_PRESET=False DISPLAY_QUALITY_PRESET_INDEX=0 CHARACTER_LOD=0 CHARAC…

• Bringing that item's price to 1 silver means everyone will mass produce a certain item and the price will drop as well until it is no longer profitable, eventually going back to square 1. In theory it is good. For example you can still crit on Alchemy and sell the excess emeralds and such to NPCs.

• Twistshard event

Glacial` - - Player Questions & Answers

Today was the last day. You only got it once you hit level 64. Since the patch hit, unfortunately you're late. :c en.tera.gameforge.com/news/det…-league-of-shard-twisters

• worth to return

Glacial` - - Player Questions & Answers

PvP here is "meh..." too but certainly somewhat active during jackpot times. You can read more about it here: Jackpot in Battlegrounds - Timers As for a crowded server, it's Killian (PvP) or Mystel (PvE). Both have a healthy number of players in it.

• If that happens it's most likely caused by a blocked connection. Try to disable antivirus programs (at least for the time being), add exceptions for the firewall for the game and launcher .exe files as well, see if that helps. You can check the server status here: en.tera.gameforge.com/community/serverstatus And as far as I know, launcher is not exactly related to the game nor connecting to in-game servers.