Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from MadSorrow: “To clarify my question more "Where can i find that portal for the dungeon.."I asked in the chat asked some people tried to look through the map my self tried to google it nowhere does it say where the portal is......... ” Why don't you just buy a teleport scroll from the Specialty Store? Acarum - Tespest Reach - Westonia - Southern Shara board.tera.gameforge.com/index…185344a90a55277b1e1f49761

• Quote from MadSorrow: “What is the required iLvl for DS ? and if it doest have IMS can i just gather a party and go to the dungeon entrance portal or something ? ” Instance Matching is not available for Dreadspire. Moreover, King2 says x-server parties don't enter the same instance even if they try to enter after getting matched to another dungeon. Of course you can gather a party on your server and enter via the dungeon entrance - just like everyone else does. However, getting people off LFG wh…

• Quote from jinh: “Quote from Sunflare: “I don't see what's stopping them from doing that now. ” no IMS?? ” I get it but isn't it the same situation as wanting to do an x-server run with a char that doesn't meet the IMS criteria where you queue to another dungeon with your mates, then go out and enter the dungeon you actually want to do?

• Quote from tobtheking2: “Wrong, almost every group would use IMS to be honest lul. ” I don't see what's stopping them from doing that now. I was talking about the average player who queues to instances as soon as he meets the ilvl IMS requirement. I personally wouldn't want to waste my time and entry with people I've never played with before.

• haha Had to read my post again to get your joke. Edited it for more clarity. There's a dungeon that drops shells but it's not on the list. Obviously, not going to say which one because it's not my job to check event settings and they couldn't be bothered to check that in 2 full working days, not to mention the weeks they had to test before activating the event. It's probably just one dungeon anyway. So, the answer to your question is 'No, there is no other source - you get shells only from the i…

• Здрасти, Demon's Wheel hasn't been (re)activated yet, that's why you can't see it. As for Dreadspire - instance matching is not available for it. And, frankly, no-one would use it anyway. The dungeon list is wrong, so it's likely you got it from an (or the) unlisted dungeon.

• Quote from Cyberion: “Why is the dungeon list not correct in your eyes? ” It's not a matter of personal opinion. Shells don't drop only in the dungeons listed.

• Quote from Athena: “Thank you for your message! We will correct this asap. ” You might also want to fix the dungeon list as well, as it's not correct.

• Quote from Vayus: “We already leave our name in posts if we edited anything so that the user knows who it was. The user can see the reason for the warning on their profile and also receives a private message explaining that warning. ” You seriously don't understand what she's asking? She's asking for more transparency in what you're doing. Other user don't care who exactly the warning came from but what it was for. Oh, wait, you don't discuss these things with third parties. haha I don't suppose…

• Quote from Kyreli: “Einfach ein Ticket an den Support schicken. ” Du machst Witze ... Quote from Tîmêshîft: “Wo melde ich mich wenn ich trotz CE nur das weiße Pferd und nicht den Löwen erhalten habe ? Einfach beim support ? ” Ich habe noch nie von diesem Problem gehört. Woher hast du deinen Schlüssel? War es Collector's Edition oder Standard Edition? Sagt es in Ihrer Account-Übersicht für Account-Typ, dass es Collector's Edition ist? board.tera.gameforge.com/index…185344a90a55277b1e1f49761 Wenn …

• Quote from Vayus: “The edit time limit was reduced some time ago as it was not intended to have it unlimited. ” Here, let me help you provide a meaningful reply to the 2 questions I'm asking. Growing tired of your empty words and excuses. 1. What was the real purpose of reducing the time limit on editing posts but not on editing conversations? I had already said in my opening post that you couldn't convince me that your whole team of 14 people (was even more until recently!) took over 1 year to …

• Quote from Neferity: “Now I have another question about club membership ... Meanwhile, the support has answered me and I got a code for one! Key and a Lootpet. In the club membership, the Lootpet but also for all characters and thus in the account items or not? And how many keys of the enchanter are obtained daily? ” They've clearly made a mistake. Just tell them the code gave you just 1 key instead of 20. The looting pet is just false advertisement - it's not an account-bound pet unlike the fly…

• Quote from Elder: “Kannst du mal die Beschreibung bzw den Namen von dem Item posten ” Zu welcher quest gehört das item?

• Edité par Burrito : non-respect des règles du forum.

• Quote from Neferity: “But I can now live with the big chat window, instead of sitting with the magnifier in front of the monitor ” There's a chat settings button at the top left of the chat window. Make sure the chat window is unlocked, then move it up and up until the bottom right corner (it has a white arrow) is free from other UI elements. Now click the white corner and resize the chat window. If you can't resize it to your desired dimensions, there's no reason to 'live with it'. Either googl…

• Hi, Sometime between 2 and 3 months ago the time limit for editing our own posts has been changed under the table to just 7 days after we'd had NO TIME LIMIT on editing for the past over 1 year and 3 months. Why the sudden, unannounced and needless change? What are the reasons for it? And please don't feed us 'it was a bug/hindsight on our part' petty excuses because I can't under any circumstances believe that you needed 15 months to notice that the time limit had been changed. I'm even sure yo…

• Hey guys! Ut23kzW.gif I know how annoying getting random symbols (@"/_%|*) even in private chat channels in TERA can be, especially while having your daily ERP time with your e-girlfriend. Being told how to speak in a video game in 2018 is just a bad, distasteful joke. We're yet to receive an explanation why this filter even exists in the first place. In fact, I think it's always been there. I remember a few years ago it wasn't possible to ask someone 'Where are you from?' How's that for poor qu…

• Quote from Vayus: “I'm sorry that you had to wait almost a week but I couldn't make it before. ” I haven't read more nonsense in a single post on this forum in a very long time, I'll give you that! Why did you even bother replying when you knew you wouldn't say anything of substance? Any moderator could've written that. Instead, you kept the topic even closed for a week and that's what you came up with? If ONE WEEK wasn't enough for you to answer a simple, yet important question about your role …

• Quote from Yridrel: “oh, ok, thanks FrXt2Wc.gif ” Thanking him for what exactly? He's misleading you so badly that you could end up losing your entire Steam created account. Just ignore everything he told you except the part about linking a "steam account" to an unused e-mail address which is likely to not mean much to you anyway. 9G9mhlz.gif Let's get some things straight first. vsGnJe4.gif There is only 1 type of regular TERA account - one created on the main website. It's permanent and unlink…

• Quote from Asterika: “There already is a thread for the season 4 rankings created by Hiketsu ” And who is Hiketsu within Gameforge? Are you suggesting they base their rewards giveaway on random ranklists off the forum? Quote from Asterika: “As for season 5 Athena already said that it will end on the same day ” So, Athena said reset date would be the same and that settles it? lmao What about Killian players having an extra day to get more points? Quote from Asterika: “there should be no discussio…