Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 134.

• Die Belohnungen für die letzte Saison sind noch nicht verteilt worden wie lady das schon ein paar Posts weiter oben erwähnt hat.

• Heya @irinabelina I merged the threads for you, you can just use this one to ask

• Hi @irinabelina as you already gave feedback on weekly guardian events in this thread (Weekend Event : Guardian Elleon Mark) which Athena replied to, and people started to derail the thread, I'm closing it. There is a current discussion about the time it takes to clear Guardians in this thread -> Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye. --Nao

• IMHO, farming guardians right now is probably the most efficient thing to do where you get the most profit for your time invested (with the exception of selling 2.0 from DSU). Guardians should not be buffed further to encourage all players to only mindlessly farm guardians all day. And remember to watch your language and stop unfounded accusing people of using cheats

• Späte Vorstellung

Naomasa - - Stell dich vor!

Quote from Arlos: “Mein Lieblingsspruch ist das Yurianmotto "Wipeout is Schuld!". Falls die Wipies mal nicht Schuld sind ist es Kuba. ” Kann ich nur so unterschreiben :^)

• Hello TERA Forum!

Naomasa - - Introduce yourself

Quote from Moler: “That's fine. You should've kept going, though! It's always nice and useful to learn extra languages. I'd love to learn more japanese as well, as I only know some really basic words and grammar. Japan has such a cool history and culture! I'd love to visit it too, once. Korea... not so much, I don't really know much about them anyway. And I'm not a weeb, so I'm not really watching anime right now. I googled Planetes though, seems like a cool (mature? not that kind of ecchi garba…

• Quote from Miriad: “and yet another exclusive class for elins that is coming to the end of 2018 ” You can already create a Brawler as Human Male and Female.

• Hello TERA Forum!

Quote from Moler: “Quote from Naomasa: “I'm a weeb, so please talk to me in anime references and memes. ” こんにちは! 日本語を話せますか? 日本に行きたいですか? そうしたいです! そして、ナオマサの好きなアニメは何ですか? ” Hey Moler, my japanese is pretty bad, i only had like 2 years unobligatory classes a few years back, but it was too much for me. This year i have to save my money to get myself a new flat, but I already planned for next year to go on a trip to japan and maybe south korea, as i have a friend who's working in tokyo, so I would alre…

• Hello TERA Forum!

Hello everyone! After 7 years on this forums, it is now time to create my introduction thread. My Name is Naomasa, and I started playing TERA as a Lancer called Inanna on the server Arachnea, since VM2 content I'm playing my slayer called Naomasa as my main character on the server Hasmina, now Yurian. The second character I'm playing is a warrior named Yasumasa. If any of you see me ingame, don't hold back and talk to me! I'm a weeb, so please talk to me in anime references and memes.

• Making Dungeon Runs more worthwhile than farming Guardians +1

• Years later, still the same issue.

Naomasa - - Bug Reports

I have a backup of a completely clean TERA installation somewhere on another hard drive, which i separately update, should my normal game break i can just use the other one or copy files over if needed.

• You guys can always use PaySafeCard, this is the most anonymous option offered here. Or you can use something like SOFORT if you are from countries where this is offered.

• pls elaborate your problem, my ancient mighty phoenix is working just fine

• Quote from Skoza: “Der Bug wird morgen gefixt,also chillt eure Nuts ” Und wenn der nächste Bug kommt gehts wieder von vorne los.

• Egal ob der Bug einem einen Vorteil verschafft oder nicht, es geht hier doch hauptsächlich darum, dass man die Bereitschaft der Community solche Bugs auszunutzen sieht, und auch die Bereitschaft von GF etwas dagegen zu unternehmen (:lul:). Es ist halt doch nicht der Publisher oder Bluehole die das Game kaputt machen, sondern unsere Elitisten Community :kappa:

• classic tera servers

Naomasa - - Constructive Feedback

Quote from Hr1s7i: “They amplified the amount of gameplay required. ” Well, did you try to get BiS VM1 gear? afaik you had to farm a shit ton of MC back then, with 1 (untradeable) quill dropping every 3rd to 5th run, hours of farming nagas for vitrols. getting BiS back than also wasn't easy, especially getting 3%MW and perfect rolls took a lot of gold farming so you could buy spellbinds/enigmatics/mwa on broker. And if we go one content back you had to farm a shit ton of stuff from balders to cr…

• classic tera servers

Quote from blueflamingo: “Quote from s3ren1ty: “Well, most of you are only romanticizing p2p TERA from 2012. The thing that changed the most is the community, if you transfer the new cancer community to the oldschool servers, oldschool TERA will be cancer too :lul: ” i think youll find tera back then was a completely different game, regardless of who was playing it ” guess what, i was playing tera since CBT1, and i think TERA was the same back then too, yeah ofc some stuff changed, but that's no…

• classic tera servers

Well, most of you are only romanticizing p2p TERA from 2012. The thing that changed the most is the community, if you transfer the new cancer community to the oldschool servers, oldschool TERA will be cancer too :lul:

• Dreadspire Loot...

Naomasa - - Diskussionen über TERA

Generell finde ich den nerf vom F5 loot ok, 2 Diamanten für 30 Minuten aufwand sind imho etwas zuviel. Jedoch wäre es wesentlich besser gewesen diesen loot nicht einfach auf F10 zu verlagern, sondern auf 6-9 aufzuteilen (und ein wenig hinzuzufügen) damit auch ein anreiz geschaffen wird um F5+ zu laufen. Durch diese änderung ist es leider eine lose-lose situation geworden, durch weniger loot auf F5 gibt es noch weniger leute die überhaupt laufen wollen, geschweige denn F5+.

• The Tokens Shop from NA is a nice addition, maybe we can consider adding strong bravery/cane and maybe feast to the elleons shop for a handful of tokens.