Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 177.

• Quote from tobtheking2: “You realised that she still does the switch and has a few special things? o: You have three option: - no switch at all - switch that gives you the next debuff - switch that gives you the previous debuff and for now it seems like that she can also switch an unknown number of people so 1.) switch everyone or 2.) switch no-one or 3.) switch only a certain amount of ppl (one or two?) pretty sure that there are certain combinations though which pretty much always prevent a wi…

• This is since awakening if I recall correctly.

• Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Quote from Shashlik: “Das queen does nothing.. what a dissapointment lul. Just a shit ton HP Kappa123. Not even Clown is there Good that you just need to average 15.1 Mio DPS to clear it ” Well she does more 2nd aggro doesnt she? so it's harder :^) So queen is basically kick any non zerk classes, inv more zerk's and leggo ” no. She does not do more secondary. She simply repeats her standard shit. No special moves or dangerous combos nor anything in particular.

• Das queen does nothing.. what a dissapointment lul. Just a shit ton HP Kappa123. Not even Clown is there Good that you just need to average 15.1 Mio DPS to clear it

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

Shashlik - - Discussions about TERA

23 power is super much dude

• Wäre auch für Gildenblock,*** nimmt bei mir 118 Slots ein ._. Noch längst nich alle geblockt editiert und verwarnt | moemikoo

• Name change

Shashlik - - Player Questions & Answers

Yes

• RRHM Solo

Shashlik - - Fan Art & Media

youtu.be/-nh8Bg6y_rA I was tryin a couple of things at the first boss thats why it took a little longer.

• RRHM Solo

Uploading takes a bit. Its done now tho.

• RRHM Solo

Quote from Cyberion: “You sure have noting else to do As Argog took you over 50 minutes how much time did you spend for the whole dungeon? Btw: Did Argog only do his "Argog is on hunt" mechanic? I couldn't see any clip of blood scent or the random attack. I would not have the endurance for such long fights ” No Bloodscent. The 'random attack' if you refer to the 'sub 30% maul a random guy' pattern, that occurs all the time but he does not jump on anyone because there is no one. Most of his speci…

• RRHM Solo

Respekt Quote from Arlos: “Quote from merxy: “ Ist dir eigentlich klar, was für Auswirkungen das nun für alle anderen Tanks hat? Jeder wird nun genau dieses Video an den Kopf geschmissen bekommen, wenn er zu viel frisst oder sogar stirbt. ” Well I think there will be others that will try to do the whole dungeon solo. I hope they record it too. ” I did the whole dungeon solo and recorded it tho. Wanna see the vid?

• highest ninja is actually eevee with 3.3 moongourd.com/eu/encounter?are…ss=3001&log=5b0464ced9c2c

• Well everyone knows the support is right out incompetent. If they don't know how to handle a specific situation they'll throw an excuse like this at you. 'specific' makes up about 90% of tickets that are not related to 'delete this item' & 'im missing this item'. The support and the moderators are ridiculously trash. D: Also the report & forward ticket to higher instance button brings you to the same supporter again

• Please, remember to stay on topic. ~Zancara

• RRHM Solo

2 much boredom youtube.com/watch?v=peEZ0oNB2gs docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…xl4Szk3Cym3wQKZ1c/pubhtml

• Crystals PVP and PVE

PvEwise yes. PvP is ok too. Dunno tho if it's the perfect setup but you won't be kicked from Bgs cuz of crystals now.

• Crystals PVP and PVE

PVE Reaper: Bitter Focused Savage Pounding PVE Gunner: therangedone Focused Savage Pounding PvP: Savage is a must as wellas for jewlry you want to go with PvP Dmg zerks

• Stamm sucht Tank

Shashlik - - Yurian - PvE - DE

Nehmt ihr Zerkpanzer?

• Have that too. Tho my lag is about .25 seconds and doesn't really bother me. Reason? I dunno. Started to happen 1 yr ago and still persists

• Wenn man mit dem Lanzer die Fähigkeit Felsenfest ausführt und dabei rückwärts läuft und dann die Fähigkeit Rückschritt einsetzt, dann springt man nach vorne, statt nach hinten. Wenn man nun jedoch nun das gleiche mit vorwärts laufen probiert, springt man ebenfalls nach vorne. Das gleiche tritt bei den seitlichen Bewegungstasten auf und sollte eigentlich nicht passieren..