Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Astral Gift

jinh - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from john4iri: “I cant believe they really wanted us to use 1 char for 6 hours for this event. ” Probably not as the CD keeps going whether you're online, so you can switch to any character and switch back whenever the CD is up again. Is it a stupid change? yes. Does it forces you to play the same character for 6hours ? no.

• Drake mounts

jinh - - Player Questions & Answers

They're both 1.5

• Quote from Nakuraku: “Quote from Mindstormer: “It says in the box to craft a minor battle solution, not major ” No. It's says major to craft as per highlighted item. ” Yes you are indeed crafting Major Battle Solution. However the TEST requires you to craft MINOR battle solution. So maybe you should "look again before posting". edit; made it easier for you. c30380ff-503c-4a8b-b12b-d8b72f7f93c6uKD2JZo.jpg

• Quote from Athena: “Exchanged 3 Elinu’s Tears for 2 Small Elinu’s Tears for 500 production points each with a shorter cooldown time ” Is it just me who understood it as "you can exchange 3 Elinu Tears for 2 small elinu tear"? So there are no way to exchange current existing one? well rip me , got like 2k 300pp pots. Quote from Athena: “Removed chance to get Veteran Semi-Enigmatic Scroll ” How are we supposed to get VSES/SES ?

• 2 second gunner pit

jinh - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from pandamix: “Is this way really possible to do without proxy? if so it is fine. if not it is really problem. If there is any one did record with proxy use, gameforge should ban this player. ” Yes it is possible without proxy, proxy has nothing to do with his bombardment cd nor his willpower. I'm more curious as to why he didnt show this a month ago (the mask reason is bs, no one would beat him anyway, not to mention he'd probably get 1st place in aahm & ds anyway), and its not like his …

• Quote from Cyberion: “What are you crying about really? They remove the Veteran semi-enigmatic scrolls from banyakas, so what. They are not tradable and usually are only used for dual option of equipment. I hope you don't want to tell me you reroll your gear at least once a week. ” Actually you can exchange VSES to SES (4:1) if you really want to trade/sell em. It has nothing to do with "rerolling your gear once a week", but its a key part of the rolls mechanic as you stated yourself. What if yo…

• Got at least 5 lib since they introduced them in the banyaka boxes, got one yesterday even. Some people got 2 brooches. Its just RNG. But yeah, I'm more interested as how to get VSES after their removal..surely it can't be cashshop only.

• Quote from john4iri: “Talents are full of RNG ? What you mean by that . ” Probably due to all the "% chance to do X" talents.

• Has nothing to do with talent, but is there a reason VSES are being removed from pretty much everywhere? Where are we supposed to get them after the patch?

• Quote from senita456: “You should realize the difference between "Complaining of the cost" and "Complaining 'cuz BH has clearly no idea of what it is doing". The initial cost was too high, which suggested that BH had no idea of what it was doing, BH lowered it by A FREAKING LOT, proving that, after all, BH had really no idea of what it was doing. People were complaining about two things at the start (BH and the cost), but only one after(BH), it's not the same thing. ” One could see it the other …

• I mean, cost are too high, people complain, they halve the cost, people complain its overkill. ????

• New patch seems to have changed a few things. " 1. Dungeon - Bahaar’s Temple - Removed ilvl access restriction - Adjusted Vanguard Request ilvl requirement from 457 to 456 - Can now use IMS upon reaching ilvl 456 - Adjusted drop rate of Rare Metal, Sacred Hammer 2. Gear - Changed Heroic Oath enchanting cost for +2 -> +3 - Weapon - Gold : From 109,447 to 91,206 - Golden Plate : From 382 to 153 - Silver Plate : From 96 to 38 - Rare Metal : From 395 to 237 - Balance Weights : From 29 to 29 - Sacred…

• Quote from Sunflare: “Quote from jinh: “Quote from Sunflare: “I don't see what's stopping them from doing that now. ” no IMS?? ” I get it but isn't it the same situation as wanting to do an x-server run with a char that doesn't meet the IMS criteria where you queue to another dungeon with your mates, then go out and enter the dungeon you actually want to do? ” I had no idea this was possible actually, but if so, then yeah.

• Quote from Sunflare: “Quote from tobtheking2: “Wrong, almost every group would use IMS to be honest lul. ” I don't see what's stopping them from doing that now. ” no IMS??

• classic tera servers

jinh - - Constructive Feedback

Quote from blueflamingo: “Quote from jinh: “Quote from blueflamingo: “your opinion is simply your opinion, people like you should stay playing on the normal servers if we did get classic servers im not going to do a full list for someone like you lol ” It has nothing to do with "me" tho, not what "someone like me" even means since you dont even know me but w/e.Asks for classic servers, can't provide any reason but "I liked it better". mmh k ” a person like you who has to find fault with everthin…

• classic tera servers

Quote from blueflamingo: “your opinion is simply your opinion, people like you should stay playing on the normal servers if we did get classic servers im not going to do a full list for someone like you lol ” It has nothing to do with "me" tho, not what "someone like me" even means since you dont even know me but w/e. Asks for classic servers, can't provide any reason but "I liked it better". mmh k

• classic tera servers

Quote from blueflamingo: “Quote from jinh: “Honestly tho, whats so appealing about a "classic server" appart from the no "new classes"? PvP was as unbalanced as it is now without the new classes. PvE was just as easy as it is now, instances werent challenging either, we were simply discovering the game. And quite unbalanced aswell. Getting full BiS was just as long/grindy as it is now. Maybe less ok, still based on pure RNG due to quills drop being so low. You guys are just being nostalgic tbh. …

• classic tera servers

Honestly tho, whats so appealing about a "classic server" appart from the no "new classes"? PvP was as unbalanced as it is now without the new classes. PvE was just as easy as it is now, instances werent challenging either, we were simply discovering the game. And quite unbalanced aswell. Getting full BiS was just as long/grindy as it is now. Maybe less ok, still based on pure RNG due to quills drop being so low. You guys are just being nostalgic tbh.

• Quote from blueflamingo: “perhaps if they actually kept dungeons in more people would play but then again tera isnt developed/provided by intelligent beings ” Yeah surely more people would play if they kept MM in considering how fun & rewarding it is to run ! They're keeping most dungeon so far, MM & Demon Wheel seem to be "events" dungeon, perhaps they always were?? edit: honestly tho, the loots are so trash why would u want to run MM more than a few times for fun?

• Le compte support (tera.support.gameforge.com) n'est pas le meme que le compte jeu, donc tu peux créer un nouveau compte support pour les contacter et expliquer ton probleme. Cela dit j'ai du mal a voir comment ils peuvent regler ton probleme.En gros tu vas leur demander de changer l'email d'un compte qui est supposé etre a toi, mais tu n'as n'y acces a l'email, ni au mot de passe, la seule information que tu as c'est quel email est associé au compte, donc n'importe qui connaissant l'email d'un …