Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• 2 second gunner pit

Borsuc - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from benox: “Quote from Ulith: “Quote from benox: “Quote from Eliannah: “Btw, you might want to hide the other videos on your YouTube channel next time you want to show off. Legit "record" btw LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 4Head ” @Ulith ofc i need eyes check, when you need to zoom & pixel check... ” that's because you CANNOT SEE IT normally? hello do you even make sense??how do you let someone with poor sight notice something, by making it smaller? are u dumb? anyways go back to your stu…

• Quote from jinh: “Quote from john4iri: “Talents are full of RNG ? What you mean by that . ” Probably due to all the "% chance to do X" talents.” Yeah, I should've said the effects are rng, but regardless, PvP will be in way worse shape. And screw PvE. Quote from Leya: “Quote from Om3Ga: “Only stupid people think that the talent system will bring balance. It will be much worse instead. And no real tera player cares about your stupid PvE, if you want weaker bosses just ask for boss nerfs. Simple a…

• Quote from Buschfunker: “Wait wait wait... werent vayus and all the other moderators say, they have no influence on gameforge and bluehole? And now youre saying "we are actively" ...there is something wrong, in the neighborhood...” Does Athena look like a moderator to you? Quote from john4iri: “To all ppl who like balance totally based on RNG since we miss half skills and generally 25-50% less dps push for 60 lvl max retro server ( like Jtera has ) with the old classes only and let us play the n…

• Quote from lSorel: “They are our voice” They aren't, though. Quote from lSorel: “and if they cant give us feedback why they are here ?” To enforce the rules on the forum. Really guys, what is so hard to understand? People like you are the reason moderators are scared to even "talk normally" and then you accuse them of talking "like robots" all the time. Because you put this stigma on them that they "are the voice of the community" when they are NOT and are simple individuals who just police the …

• Quote from Hr1s7i: “2. The amusing part is, your moderators and board admins seem to be unable to grasp context, unless it's declared openly. Topics move around and get closed cause some people in their infinite omnisciency decide there's nothing else to be said. I disagree. If there's nothing left to be said, the thread will die on it's own. This leads me to the conclusion that there is an ulterior motive to the way threads are handled. I see plenty of threads that haven't reached a conclusion …

• classic tera servers

Borsuc - - Constructive Feedback

Quote from s3ren1ty: “but now comes my point, the majority of the playerbase didn't have BiS gear, and most of them accepted that they didn't want to invest this time into getting it, you didn't need BiS to clear content, BiS was always jsut for the upper 1% of the playerbase.” Power creep, dude. You know, uh, VM1 weapon did less damage than Conjunct from the front and like 3% to 5% (I forgot) from behind, right? It did have the stun proc though, but yeah, otherwise really not worth it. VM1 armo…

• Quote from Glacial`: “That's right. But didn't he also leave a translated version of what he was trying to say? Not reading german section so I don't know actually, that's why I am asking. He usually done that because he was warned before for leaving English messages without translation. Like those times when turkish people posted in turkish language in the english section, a conversation was started and in the end they were asked for a translation at least.” I don't know specifics, lol, I don't…

• classic tera servers

Can you guys stop talking about PvE? There's your answer to the question "what was different back then compared to now?" PvP.

• classic tera servers

Quote from jinh: “See, there are things that were better before, but its mostly gear progression wise, no undie,belt, circlet, etchings etc. Content wise tho, instances werent better, it was just "new".” So you do know what was better, why ask then? Can be summarizes as: power creep. Not that blueflamingo had any arguments, and tried to be obtuse/edgy on purpose, so I agree with you there, but yeah. That said I couldn't give a shit about whether PvE was better or not, because PvE is just always …

• Quote from Glacial`: “I thought you know the main reason why certain people are doing such things. There are players who are willing to help others for a better, welcoming experience. Forum sometimes feels dead as it is, only a few threads every single day when there are supposedly 2000+ players are around daily (and that is steam only). And since no one else is willing to do that, Sunny does it. And he gets punished for it, instead of others (at least) letting him try. That's the main point. He…

• Quote from Sunflare: “lol You don't? Problem is rules even say I have to ask a moderator to translate my post for me. How long do you think they'll keep this up if I post 20 times a day? Let's be serious - you find warning and banning me (from the whole forum, mind you!) for wanting to help in a language the majority of users speak is OK? It's not like I post in casual discussions anyway. Sometimes I'm the only one who replies. Yet it's a major issue for them. They'd rush to warn me instead of t…

• Quote from Om3Ga: “Funny how this thread is still alive, people crying about some non-factor forum bullshit but when on the german servers people get free high valuble stuff from GM's just because they are their friends and/or are in the same guild nobody even mentions a thing about that on the forum. Ridiculous.” I can't believe I actually agree with Om3Ga for once. For the topic: you guys really have no idea what a moderator's job is. It might be shocking, but their job is to moderate the foru…

• Quote from Moler: “Call of Duty games used Punkbuster (similar to Xigncode)” lmao, they're not even remotely comparable. It's like comparing MS DOS with Linux, and XINGCODE is the former since it can compromise your entire PC. Some anti cheats are rootkits, like GayGuard and this shit, and others are just anti-cheat. Usually it's the korean garbage that's malware.

• Quote from Eternyawar: “I don't understand why you value our time less than Koreans one when in fact, Korea's minimum hourly wage in 2018 is 5,8 euros and french one is 7.72 euros” Yes your time is super valuable and productive playing a video game, everyone else depends on your efforts. Please give this man his well deserved raise, his "research" is critical to modern society. Koreans (who work) don't have anything on him. How am I supposed to reply to such lul-worthy comparison of a job with a…

• Any macro user can claim anything he wants. You realize this, right? Claims mean nothing. I find it hilarious they ban for macro use when proxy use is rampant and they don't bat an eye because some "special people" use it.

• Well yeah then it sounds more reasonable. I mean even the BAMs in FWC are considered "monster" so applying in dungeon only (but not useable in BG) is a reasonable solution. Quote from Yoopi: “did you one shot the player and the bam, dummie? According to your logic memeslash is legal and ok” Do you even know what CDR stands for?

• Get one shot by mystic

No you said "because u guy spam the forum every fcking day with useless pvp drama". The only useless spam these days (literally) is that thread whining about lack of talents.

• I fight a BAM in Open World, and I hit both a player and the BAM with Lightning Strike. Or I miss my skill completely. CDR applies or not? No bullshit exceptions allowed. Dummies.

• Explain how would a CDR against monster work.

• Get one shot by mystic

Quote from OneTwoThree: “Compare it to a warrior's backstab combo, killing fully geared players. Now you tell me, what's easier to dodge, a backstab or a sleep/thrall. What about a zerk being able to reset the cyclone, out of which you can't get out and you simply die. What about a valkyrie meme slash, reaper with shadow reaping etc. the list goes on.” Maybe cause the job of those classes is to deal damage, as they don't have any heals for party. Guess what mystic's job is. @Uhrzeiger23: Tears a…