Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 190.

• Hello, as Noyn already mentioned we sadly can not help you on the board with that issue. In this case the Game Support will take care of it. It is also mentioned in the forum rules that it is not welcome to discuss/complain about ingame and or forum warnings/bans on the board. Rules Therefore I will close this thread and hope your case gets solved soon. Greetings, Arikato

• I have cleaned up the thread due to unnecessary comments which were not related to the topic of this thread. Please keep in mind to stay on topic and respect each other. Regards, Arikato

• The mount you are talking about is only available for 21 days. So most likely it ran out of duration while you were not playing. There is another achievement called "All My Life" which grants you a permanent version of the Carmine Mount.

• Closing the thread as requested Greetings, Arikato

• Glad you probably found a new Owner for your Guild Thread Closed

• Closing the Thread as requested from the OP Regards, Arikato

• Not your daily rant

Arikato - - Discussions about TERA

Hello, in case you missed out on the news regarding the active Events for the 6th Birthday you can have a look at the overview here -> 6th Birthday Greetings, Arikato

• Rotation for awaken Warrior?

Arikato - - Classes

Well using Blade Waltz is kinda essential now, you can cancel any animation of other skills with it and it gives double crit chance for your next attack. So it is quite powerful to chain it for BladeDraw as the critrate of it will go up by a good bit (+ Waltz gives 1 Edge) What do you exactly mean by "It just doesn't work" ? It chains like any other chainskill it just isn't bound to spacebar by default like other skills

• Back to the Future

Hello, thanks for reporting that little incident. I will forward it so it will get displayed correctly again on the launcher. Regards, Arikato

• Servers down?

Merged the threads together. Greetings, Arikato

• Thread moved to the Questions Section. Regards, Arikato

• Please stay on topic of the thread and clear out personal problems in your private messages. @Enjoymaker , @Matrixo Thanks alot. Greetings, Arikato

• Hey, please keep in mind to follow the rules and treat each other with respect. If you feel like you need to report someone you can head over to the support and submit a ticket, please avoid that topic on the forum. Best Regards, Arikato

• Die Kisten bzw. Tokens bekommst du als Reward in Wintera (genauere infos hier) Ins Wintera Schlachtfeld kommst du übers BG matchmaking tool (ziemlich weit unten in der Liste)

• Increase pvp rewards

Hey @modie, what would you consider "fixed PVP rewards" in other words, rewards that would be as useful as the named KS/BC Credits were backthen. Regards, Arikato

• Can just tell from what I know is that if someone has a VoW from a Mystic and dies and his Phoenix Ress proccs the VoW will still be there. Guess it works the same for Priest Selfress but havent tried that one.

• Hello there, @Jixxy & @SisterofVi please keep in mind that this is the EN section, therefore please only post comments in english. Regards, Arikato

• Ranged DPS, which?

Arikato - - Classes

Archer: Rapid Fire = Staggers Enemy upon first hit (has 15% reset CD chance when glyphed) Sequential Fire = Staggers Enemy (50% chance to reset when glyphed) Radiant Arrow = Staggers Enemy ; when fully charged KD's enemies Close Quarters = Stun Kick Stunning Trap Stunning Trap Arrow Incendiary Trap Arrow = Knock Down Thunderbolt = Staggers Enemy and knocks enemies back by around 24m (not sure if thats exactly the range) Gunner: Mana Missiles = Knock Down Arcane Barrage = Staggers Enemy Arc Bomb …

• Ranged DPS, which?

Arikato - - Classes

I suppose you are asking for the PVP aspect in them. As for what I can say is that Sorcerer really is a nice and "difficult" (= has alot of different combos and rotations you can use) class. Archer is a rather easy class compared to Sorcerer and has a few staggering and stun skills. Gunner was pretty much overpowered at some point in PVP but as far as i noticed the class is less popular right now but still a pretty strong class if you put enough time and effort in it to play it well. Conclusion:…

• You can buy the Letter Boxes and Runestones at the normal merchant for gold (Highwatch for example)