Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• This censor really....

Kiciuk - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from senita456: “(flat is justice?) ” tenor.gif

• Its not really problem with Gameforge. Its poor game design, Leave already boys, really there is almost nothing to be worth anymore. Complaining won't make anything if you keep doing same. Its like complaining that cigaretes are expensive and instead of throwing it keep smoking and bitch around. In that case cigarete manufacturers get what they wanted(money).

• FPS issues

Kiciuk - - Player Questions & Answers

Ryzen at 3.8Ghz should bring massive performance boost over this FX

• Remove gear boxes and diamond and we are done. Noone will fight over one fucked emerald and essence.

• 100 euros

Kiciuk - - Player Questions & Answers

1:600/700 even 1:1000 if you find someone

• Quote from Noyn: “What do you expect to achieve by asking in the forums? Getting a serious help by a forum moderator who can do shit except closing, moving threads and warn ppl? Or maybe a better answer from a board admin? hes a board admin, i doubt he has any info regarding support shit. But there are some community managers who might be able to help out...well, naaah, not rly their job either. ” Quote from Sunflare: “1. How is he going to sell me a 6-month voucher? ” Everyone knows how. And th…

• Quote from Xtortion: “Quote from Kiciuk: “Nice proxy. ” It's actually an UI mod from Owyn which you can find on Essential Mana. ” Nice to see mods progressing from simple texture swaps to ActionScript rewrites.

• Nice proxy.

• Register and f.uck. Sorta ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That thing from what i know is popular on Xbox live too youtube.com/watch?v=fi0G1oHaX9M youtube.com/watch?v=ASHQHEwm21o Second one is just exact copy of your case.

• None lol. I have laptop much more superior compared to these two Lenovo IdeaPad 700-15ISK i5 6300HQ,GTX 950M and it runs really bad(capped to 60fps gpu never exceed 80% gpu), it just dip to 0fps with 0% of cpu and gpu usage. If you want play tera get pc. If you want laptop badly go for laptop with high clocked i5/i7 or new ryzen 2500u/2700u

• Need your advice here :)

No guild=no problem

• Quote from Besha: “You CAN p2w if you wish to but it is not by any means necessary if you could gear yourself on NA, you can do the same here. ” But on the other side why grind for like 3 months for like 5h each day if you can work week(assume you get european wage not eastern one) and bis in hour

• Need your advice here :)

I bet that these guys are in your guilds so ppl send complains about them to you. From these i only know Killing-Machine gm of avenged sevenfold. You know either you fix your guildies or they will avoid your guild members. Being new means nothing, there is a lot of guides, noone require from new players to have stormcry +9, but instead to do their job.

• Talisman System

Quote from Kraxler: “You can make a strawpoll. Add them to the LAUNCHER (where everybody see it) and let them vote. if the majority want no RNG but higher cost then it's their opinion. ” For example i don't want any new shit to be introduced other then dungeons and battlegrounds so for me they don't need to introduce talismans so we won't be forced to choose between RNG or massive gold requirement. eqi.org/pseudo_choices.htm

• Talisman System

Quote from Mehonix/Faphuntard: “ tbh: 2 friends started with 0 eq, new chars, had BiS in ~35days with tc only (at least weapon sc+9,rest sc+4 or sth, 2nd best innerwear - 1.5er dragons u get from the loginbonus at the weekend so it doesn't count...) ” And you gave them 0 help? They ran shit via LFG without knowing anyone(also as rookies kek)? Sorry boi its impossible. And if you say they farmed it with only one char then i won;t belive it at all.

• It was more for PvE servers, i shouldnt mention this msg. OpenPVP dmg with all kinds of consumables is about one stun combo. How it will look: If you get stun, you will die. And how you know what kind of gear he has?

• Quote from Brawn: “ Second, I'd like to see you try killing people with gear since I am not one of the "frostmetal tanks" you mentioned. "im just saying, if ur dont have the skill to go a dungeon or keep ur bam dont cry about it, get better " ” And how git/gut someone need to be if he play class X which doesnt have aggro shout to instantly get aggro ? Even with your +9 you will have real problem if somehow 4 frostmetal tanks start shouting.

• Delete gear boxes and we are done with this problem. And give some chance to drop them in dungeons instead. Now even if they are listed, then they are non existing.

• Probably never. But i will give it a shoot on PS4. If they manage to progress on it, then we may get some goodies on PC too,

• Event again

Quote from Darknova: “ Also yeah, top gear healers get top contribution, while mediocre gear DDs will get basically no progression, just like mediocre healers. ” TERA_ScreenShot_20180215_105547.png