Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 824.

• Quote from Twice: “Dann mal ganz blöd gefragt. Wieso genau wird nichts unternommen? Nichts gegen dich bzw. gegen die GF Mitarbeiter, aber würde ich in meinem Job so schlampig arbeiten wie ihr es hier tut, würde mein Chef mich direkt feuern. ” Darfst nicht vergessen wer in dem fall der chef bzw die chef-etage ist... Kohle kommt rein auch wenns produkt weiter und weiter absinkt. Wenn das prokut crasht.. zieht man sich ein neues zu. Da es zu reparieren zu aufwendig ist. Ja wir sind in einer zeit wo…

• Pff wen interesiert denn sowas ... proxy ist sowas von 2017 (still not fixed)

• Quote from Greensheep: “and by all meanings take this hint: "If you need to complain about a behavior/decision of any of the Staff Members, please contact the level above them." feel free to go "directly and dont hide behind the community if you have some problems with him/them. ” Have fun with that. Last time i waited 1 month for a Coma to take action. Dont know why these ppl are called Community-Manager. They Manage only the Copy&Paste for the incomplete patchnotes And even this wont work ever…

• Quote from senita456: “Probably because of the benefits? ” So for a bonus i sabotage a entire community and behave ? Do the dirty-work for a publisher like gameforge ? We know there are rewards for the good copy&paste work. But i think there are better and "funnier" ways to get some virtuell shit in this broken game.

• Quote from senita456: “Since I'm not a moderator myself I don't see how I can even answer to this. You see, when you do any "job", even tho I'm not sure being a forum moderator for a company can be even classified as that, you have to sign up some legal contract which often have... all kind of "strange terms" you see. I remember when I monetized my youtube account years ago (it's not monetized anymore btw), you know what was one of the terms of agreement I signed? I couldn't never, ever, mention…

• Quote from senita456: “What you gonna do if you were a mod yourself? spam the GF team with the same issues every day of the week? how long you think you would last until they fire you and find a replacement? ” Better then working for them. Or help the Community to get things changed ? even if they ban/fire my ass. Normaly this is the work of the Coma and his mods. To get pressure @ the upper stages .. Both failing terrible. They are slaves of Gameforge it seems without the interest supporting th…

• Quote from Noyn: “If you break a law, even if u agree with it or not, you receive a punishment. Pretty much the same here, you made an account and even AGREED to the TOS and people still complain if they receive punishments, warnings, edited posts whatsoever. Some cases are pretty obvious, some others are a tougher and more complicated case, sometimes you handle them right and sometimes you dont. If you feel like you got banned/warned etc. for no reason, you can always complain about a moderator…

• Quote from senita456: “or quit ” Thats what need to be done

• Quote from Kraxler: “Community would start a rebeelion nah would never happen oh wait MWA crisis VM4 just saying. ” Everything is possible Cool thing is that the mods/admins/gameforge are reading this but dont have anything to say They doing fine work as always Pls vote for youre favorite Publisher. English trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com German de.trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com France fr.trustpilot.com/review/de.gameforge.com

• The fact that "questionable" threads are closed for being "offtopic" ( i think the ppl should decide if their post is offtopic not the mod) and instantly moved in the archive. Other threads stay open / dead for ages. Only 3 possibilities here. 1. These mods serve Gameforge and silence us. 2. These mod have no balls to stand up to Gameforge . Maybe they like playing Forummod (lul) or their "offtopic / warned etc" posting and dont want to lose it. 3. Or they do all of that and Gameforge gives a bi…

• Quote from Freundlich: “The most mysterious question is: why is there no official and direct answer to these questions? ” You ask why .. Gameforge shits on every one of us. Look @ this game right now.. That is your answer .. so sad it might be. You can stick with what you get from this company or leave .. That simple. For me .. This Game is dead ! .. I know i will NEVER touch a (published) game from gameforge again and advertising against it to every person i know. I hope many others come to the…

• Joa das kompliment war an potio gerichtet. Aber da Wildwerner auch ein Össi ist bekommste auch n drücker 5 Jahre ist das schon her :O die zeit fliegt imo. @ Potio

• Nach all den Jahren schaffste es noch immer mir Kopfschmerzen zu bereiten

• Lass ihn doch .. Richtiges talent zum Mod. Nichts kapieren aber mit AGB,TOS und Forenregeln um sich werfen

• One problem ... Gameforge Support ... is useless.. They dont know their own TOS. The only thing they care is your billing information to be correct. Nothing more.

• Quote from Yoopi: “Quote from Tomo: “would it hurt anyone if they do this? don't think so, so just yeah, implement them ” My thought behind my negative opinion towards this is : They have to focus on more useful , interesting things for the community such as events, bug fixes. ” Yes ... very gud events and bug fixes very very guud.

• Neue Server

Xilokz - - Diskussionen über TERA

Tera hat leider n super kampfsystem aber das bringt auch nur was wenn man etwas zum kloppen hat. Anstatt content aktuell zu halten und anzupassen macht bluehole ihn unbrauchbar oder nimmt ihn ganz raus. Was bringt mir dieses kampfsystem ... wenn man nur 1 schwere ini hat und der rest viel zu leicht oder gar rausgenommen wird. Jedenfalls alles andere als langen spielspass ...

• Neue Server

Quote from Salix: “Dafür zu sorgen dass langjährige Spieler glücklich sind ist sicherlich wichtig und ganz klar ein Fokus für uns, aber man darf dabei die Spielerfahrung für Neulinge nicht vernachlässigen und neue Server sind eine gute Methode dies zu tun. ” .. Lest ihr überhaupt euer Forum ? Ihr macht die Spieler hier wunschlos GLÜCKLICH, aber sowas von. Die Leute sind so GLÜCKLICH das sie es euch garnicht mitteilen wollen. Quote from Salix: “Aber das Gefühl der absolute Newbie in einem Server …

• [Dungeon] [] <Shadow Sanguinary Normal / Schwerer Modus kehrt zurück> * Normaler Modus: Gegenstandsstufe 439 * Schwerer Modus: Gegenstandsstufe 446 / * Vorübergehend bis 12. Juli (Donnerstag) geöffnet * [Neues Zubehör] [] * Heroischer Gelübdegürtel Erhabene (Transcended?) Ohrringe, Ringe, Halskette und Circlet * Neue Maske [Gegenstand] [] * Neue Accessoires Verzauberungsmaterialien: "Altes Versorgungsset", "Dämonenkralle", "Drachenschädel" * Erhältlich von: / * Abyss-Modus der Antarktis * / * RK…

• Paketabzocke im Shop?

Rechne dir mal aus was ein monat club im shop kostet im gegensatz zum normalpreis da bekommste es kotzen