Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “i even won 2 vs 7 brawler learn how 2 shout^^ Anyway nobody cares about wbams Loot and achievements (tera achievement in 2018 lul) are useless ” Not in this world mate , even with 1 shout 1 infuriate + aggro crystal you can do nothing . Cheers (2 shouts + 2 infuriate vs 7 shouts + 7 infu ) nuff said

• Quote from animedono: “Everytime i read idiotic views on the wb issue i get cancer. WTS IQ. leme run a senario by you, something that happened to me. You hunt wbams for achievements, you decide to camp on one wb and wait forever and lucky nuff, one day it spawns. You engage and start killing. You are even a tank so its not that hard, but the bam happens to be the Nyxaras that flies on the air all the time and takes forever to do dmg. Now, 1 minute into the fight a 5tank party happens to teleport…

• Quote from nouatayyem: “Let me Explain why stealing bams is illegal and cause you to get banned . first of all i am talking about PVE server not PVP since its ok to reset there. secound of all i am full +9s Brawler highest set on the server and i am pro bam hunter on PVE the players cant defend them selfs lets say i i am in a party of 2 brawlers and i found a group that have 5 players bam hunting and they found the bam first but they got 1 brawler or tanker . so simply i reset and steal it all t…

• Quote from Bossyy: “Quote from Roolz: “Quote from Bossyy: “Ehm.. why the hell you start maintenance at 09:00 AM when you know it can take longer time ? Before it was all the time 08:00... delayed by hour + more delays if things going wrong. ” because they love to sleep ? ” Sorry, but rest of MMO does live patches or during night. ” mate , welcome to GF's world !

• Quote from Daizym: “Meanwhile at Gameforge' s HQ ”

• Quote from Bossyy: “Ehm.. why the hell you start maintenance at 09:00 AM when you know it can take longer time ? Before it was all the time 08:00... delayed by hour + more delays if things going wrong. ” because they love to sleep ?

• Warrior is the real deal ! Main since 2012

• Quote from Rejumi: “Quote from Chiyuki: “Good i can watch a bit more anime before i go lvl up xD ” Can you recommend something pls? :3 ” Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin HUNTER X HUNTER Bleach Slam Dunk One piece Code Geass Berserk Mushishi Saint Seiya Death Note Fist of the North Star

• New servers are made for hackers so they don't bother us on the old ones . Kappa

• Server crashes - im done!

Roolz - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from kalite: “Quote from Roolz: “Quote from kalite: “Quote from Athena: “Hello everyone, We are aware of this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our servers are currently under attack by outside attackers which has led to several crashes on all of our servers. Our system administrators are aware of the issue and are already working on it! ” nobody cares about your stupid servers, when is the next tera shop discount??? ” and this might be 1 of them ! get his a** ” ur a ver…

Quote from kalite: “Quote from Athena: “Hello everyone, We are aware of this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our servers are currently under attack by outside attackers which has led to several crashes on all of our servers. Our system administrators are aware of the issue and are already working on it! ” nobody cares about your stupid servers, when is the next tera shop discount??? ” and this might be 1 of them ! get his a**

Quote from Athena: “Hello everyone, We are aware of this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our servers are currently under attack by outside attackers which has led to several crashes on all of our servers. Our system administrators are aware of the issue and are already working on it! ” Finally someone admits . Ty Athena , we appreciate it and we hope you can win this battle !

Quote from Bossyy: “Well, i dont think we have to blame Gameforge... but who knows what can Gameforge do, and what can't in general... Im more worried about my playtime tonight, loosing entries, and slowly patience... ” the only thing they say it's "we have some issues with the server" *(no s*** Gameforge) , we can see that LOL

Quote from Athraz: “Quote from Roolz: “Quote from Athraz: “Mystel crash every 2min ” call 911 ” This is not funny mate. Already lost few DW entries ” thank God you didn't played last night , 4-5 A.M. , infinite crashes , today is nothing

Quote from Athraz: “Mystel crash every 2min ” call 911

Quote from Shiichoo: “Ok now thats really fu*king annoying .... FIX YOU SHIT FFS @Gameforge GEEZ ” i think we're actually at the bottom of the story , it's the beggining of the end !

6th d/c , go on , we want more ! GF should give a free weaponcrate vm9 for all players for this s***!

Quote from ro3anne: “Quote from Roolz: “And here we go again ! Last night Mystel crashed 15 times easy , now it's just the 3rd , we want more ! ” Got what you wanted o/ ” This is the game we love , 5 min playing 15 min pause . It's for our health !

And here we go again ! Last night Mystel crashed 15 times easy , now it's just the 3rd , we want more !