Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 321.

• New Server Patch 69

modi3 - - Discussions about TERA

Ninja's focus not yet fixed (Since mainterance Ninja FOCUS is Broken. ) Also why the fck should anyone join those new servers ? If you would give anything different that the old ones then it would kinda make sense, but now... wtf.....

• Yes please, debuff ninja that got 20% damage increase on a skill that has low crit rate even if you run full crit setup

• Maintenance ending ?

Look at all those addicts !

• Blue glyphs

modi3 - - Player Questions & Answers

Worked for me in 5-6 alts : Get the mid tier tokens. You can farm 16*12 = 192 daily . Also if the char has twishard, it's the fastest ixp imo (60 per mission and to do them all takes less than an hour). Anyway, it takes around 15-30 tries to get all the glyphs, that translates to 300-600 mid tier tokens, and that's 1.5-3 days. Hope it helps

• Well in the past i did praise some wintraders since "you think wintrading is ez?" but gameforge decided it was defaming and i was the only one to get any punishment. As not being able to wintrade myself wasn't a punishment on it's own !

• TERA PVP NEW META

Quote from Minji: “I dont get why they didnt just disable pvp damage on the new skills and just make them PVE only. Kind of stupid to have "different" playstyles for owpvp and bgs/cu. Probably forgot about it or something. ” HEY MIO WELCOME BACK Warned | Shiro

• Awakened healers changes

Seriously, start using mana infusion, for those of you that are not aware it's this skill 50

• mystic heal

Wow, i guess lancers have it ez to hold aggro, they just turn off their brain like brawlers and smash the keyboard ty bhs for this change, only fun i had as a healer in pve was when i was lvling alts, CONGRATS!

• At least from the videos on youtube, that seems to be the case on k-tera, with cyclone cd resetting as seen on this video youtube.com/watch?v=hVcREaoWE00 Why don't we have that as well ? Is it a talent or we get a different version of awakening as well ? Also when are we receiving the new PoP ?

• Some awakening event

Thank god they don't give out frostmetal cuz that would make me actually consider getting tc.

• Even if we get leveling event from gamerfoge, i just renewed my tc non-subscription for 6 more months. @Shiro ty so much for showing us that this company enjoys spitting in our faces and sure as hell doesn't deserve a single dime from us

• Some awakening event

Leviathan is right, you should waste 30k gold to get twishard and 50k+ to get frostmetal so you can see the changes for each class. Also Sunflare is indeed right. They gave FREE frostmetal before the patch with the guardian/twishard/frostmetal/stormcry gear hitted. Now that this content will be 6 months old, they shouldn't ? Talking with old players that i'm trying to convince to come back, think how many of them will come if they know that they have to farm around 100k via rg. A lot, right ? Oh…

• Some awakening event

So, will we have an event or do we need to get frostmetal on alts to try their awakenings ? Seriously, we need to know so i know how to persuade people to come back

• Some awakening event

Well, everyone expected male brawler to start with Frostmetal but nope. I really hope if they give us a leveling event (that is needed) they won't give twishard gear

• Battleground balance

only thing worth is midfight, and that is determined by......GIGAS. after that you either lose and swim/afk in base/get zerged/cap pyres like a moron OR you win and you either zerg/camp/cap pyres that morons cap so you got to cap them again. Pretty much that's what happens to 60% of the games i played so far . There were only 10% of the games that difference in the end was below 1.5k Anyway, fw was always a retarded bg, boost cs and skyring rewards

• Soon in tera's bgs : -Kick playerX pve crystals -Kick playerY no cap Solution 4 : make cap apply to alliance skills as well :')

• 38 runs in total with 26 GG > 0 eggs , so it's 12 runs > 24 eggs OR 38 new runs generated 24 eggs ?

• Yeah but discussion was about if it was worth it purchasing tc just for that event. To people already having tc ofc it is a boost, to people that don't seems like it's not enough to make them buy it.

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

Sori did not knew that korean's talents were only applied to rmhm Also, you can keep your hard dungeons and your grind and whatnot, i don't give a shit, i want tera super izi mode that i will do 1 rg run and have +9 stormcry gear(jewellery included) with perfect dyads and iv etchings so i can go and do bgs that are not equalized.

• I agree, while lvling when i notice someone doing quests or anything, i'm like OMG I FOUND AN EASTER EGG OF THIS GAME, ANOTHER LOW LVL PLAYER, to me it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more rare to see another player in pretty much every single town except velika,highwatch,kaiator,crescentia,bastion and tria(if tria is the city where the blue guardian quest takes place) than seeing a world boss