Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• So you're asking to make the most profitable content ingame more profitable? Out of curiosity, with which stormcry classes do you need 1 hour to complete x40?

• Maybe they'll finnaly deal with whoever is cheating in Pit of Petrax, probably not, but who knows.

• Manglemore

jinh - - Constructive Feedback

Quote from Glacial`: “I never understood the concept of taking dungeons seriously by their star rating (looking at RRNM punchbags). Higher iLvl but only 3 stars, not much of a challenge. But yes, I agree there. Most likely I'll only visit for the memories. The rewards are just an extra. ” Its not about taking it seriously tho, there was a system in place which let us know what the loot/regionnal loot/vanguard quest based on their star difficulty. That's all its used for really, X dungeon was Y s…

• Manglemore

Quote from Glacial`: “Quote from jinh: “Quote from Glacial`: “MM never really gave good rewards, simply because how fast this dungeon is. ” Ehm, actually, MM used to give normal 4 stars reward, at least 20 Elleon.. for a 3-5min run. ” Kinda, yes. I can give you that. Was comparing to other dungeons. People farmed it for a reason, I got titles for my main and 2 of my alts too because it was worth it (if people can't do other because no one took them xD). ” Well comparing to other dungeon is compl…

• Manglemore

Quote from Glacial`: “MM never really gave good rewards, simply because how fast this dungeon is. ” Ehm, actually, MM used to give normal 4 stars reward, at least 20 Elleons which was equal to 20MWA (so 1.5k or so) for a 3-5min dungeon aswell as normal 4stars vanguard rewards.

• Sun token/Seashell reward

jinh - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Eternyawar: “Jinh, I don't know why it's disturbing you that much that ppl can farm Veilthroch trough tokens when according to Kasea 60-65 % aahm clears where done with bugging cage : Upcoming Dreadspire Problems This means that at least 60% EU and NA population got their gear on 2 first weeks of the patch by using bug (not even talking about proxy modules used). Noone was banned and all these ppl still have their Bis gear. For me it would have been the same if gillieglade looted Veil…

Quote from Alionna: “200:60 is not 10 (how did you do the math?), at least we can have 1 try a day , you dont need only that crystal to enchant and it can fail a lot . ” Didnt really pay attention to your numbers,I read 30 per character earlier on global, thats how. I did edit my 1st post pretty much at the same time you posted this one. Anyway, prices wont change, I mean we've had NORMAL dyad structure for 150 Elleon marks for the past 2?3? years?

nvm

Quote from Alionna: “Did you see the ratio ? 1: 600 for Veilthroch and 1:300 Elemental Essence.. it will take 3 days for 1 Veilthroch and 1.5 days for 1 Elemental Essence on a full account (20 characters) if you get 10 tokens/char. Not worth it. They should cut a zero. ” But why? such event isnt meant for people to farm full BiS gear, let alone in a few days. Cut a zero and it becomes 3 Veithroch/day which requires no gear, no party, no consumables, no idea how long it' takes on average tho. Pre…

• Pretty sure they "balanced" brawler in PVP only and it was to match some Ktera future nerf.

• Quote from HellMilitia: “seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/…8318/ktera-patch-20180614 there u have all itemexp and gold increases: - tem level 453 - From 600 item XP to 1375 item XP - From 1,000 gold to 3,500 gold ” Well 3.5k gold for 5stars isn't bad I guess, especially since most people were asking for 1 or 2emerald/person

• Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Quote from Kraxler: “Quote from Skoza: “Guys Pls,we get 5% Critchance and 5% Skilldmg Buff and ofc Velikshelper That must be enough ” And if you clear floor ten ... IF you can clear it you can get a 2,0 phoenix .. but only IF you clear. ” well triple zerk statics gonna be richno one else is able to clear ” I can't remenber from previous DS, but can you invite someone that wasn't part of the clear before destroying the chest? Because the 2.0 is untradeable but bankable fr…

• Quote from Rafera: “Quote from jinh: “Quote from senita456: “As someone being in Mystel server all the time I can wholeheartedly confirm that the gold sellers bots / people(?) are way out of control, they used to be rare, now I see these everyday...is asking for GMs in game once in a blue moon too much asking? ” What would a GM every now and then ingame accomplish against gold seller tho? At best, a faster ban, but that's about it really. They come back with different account on a daily basis an…

• Quote from senita456: “As someone being in Mystel server all the time I can wholeheartedly confirm that the gold sellers bots / people(?) are way out of control, they used to be rare, now I see these everyday...is asking for GMs in game once in a blue moon too much asking? ” What would a GM every now and then ingame accomplish against gold seller tho? At best, a faster ban, but that's about it really. They come back with different account on a daily basis anyway

• Quote from Tomo: “make it at least 8day long, so everyone has a chance to get the event, even if the reward sucks, you still can't get it as a non club user without buying reset scrolls. ” "From Tuesday, 3rd July (10:00 CET) until Thursday, 12th July (10:00 CET)" ???? 3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11 = 9days

• suggestion for drop

Quote from Buschfunker: “Did you ever thought about, that those dungeons not made for your noob-consumables? That they made for competition and not for out-dps any shield-Phase, for outbug mechanics or facetank by gear and buffs? Nice logic, every time i see ppl cry for easy dungeons and no competition, for recycled Monster mechanics and in same way they cry about their fucin consumables. Just dont use it and experience the real game, not the easy Mode. ” What "real game"? EVERYTHING is made aro…

• suggestion for drop

They should simply add gems as regional loots. Using old MWA figures from Elleons (1 elleon = 1 MWA = 65-75gold(ish)),tho I cant remenber what was the amount of Elleon for 3 stars and below. 5 stars > 25rubies/person 4 stars > 15rubies 3 stars > 8 rubies 2 stars > 4 rubies 1 stars > 2 rubies Alternatively, they could also add gems in the elleon shop. So to not interfer with crafting they could add x1 sapphire for x3 elleon marks. But also add the emerald box from RMHM to AAHM so it gives an extr…

• Guardians & Gearing

Quote from Kraxler: “Yes but MCHM was rewarding you got rich just for run MCHM and sell regent Gear while you get nothing for Top Tier Dungeons nowdays. Maybe you are lucky and you geta diamond but that's all ” I did specify we made gold, I wouldnt say "rich" tho, especially in comparaison to how much it cost me to enchant/mw/stat my vm weapon alone. (made around 1.5-2m I guess(pre f2p/nerfes)) But this is another problem tho, they made everything BoP since VM2 (I think? I quit after kn20 for a …

• Guardians & Gearing

Quote from Yoopi: “I think after having 113 AAH clears so far up to this moment (on one character) I should be fully geared and I'm not. my full gears are missing to the 10 fails per try to enchant each part which by the way costs aprox 3million gold which is retarded. ” You're literally on the average atm, 113 runs = 226 mats, mean 45ish mats per person which is about the average needed to fully enchant your gear. On another note, whether you "should" be fully geared or not is purely based on y…

• Guardians & Gearing

Quote from Yoopi: “I could work for less hours I play just for extra money and put them in game and I make more gold (mm way moooooooooooore gold) than what I would farming 4 hours per day in tera. ” It has always been the case tho ? working and buying TT > farming ingame. I dont know the minimum/average wage in Greece, but if you use the EU basic job wage ratio, you'd need to farm at least 250k/hour to match TT prices.