Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Asterika: “There already is a thread for the season 4 rankings created by Hiketsu ” And who is Hiketsu within Gameforge? Are you suggesting they base their rewards giveaway on random ranklists off the forum? Quote from Asterika: “As for season 5 Athena already said that it will end on the same day ” So, Athena said reset date would be the same and that settles it? lmao What about Killian players having an extra day to get more points? Quote from Asterika: “there should be no discussio…

• About lvling =)

Sunflare - - Classes

1. You mean race? You don't have much choice there. As for any class, it doesn't matter what race you choose as long as you like your character - it could be cute, funny, sexy, manly or plain ugly - the choice is yours. 2. Brawler is mostly a tanking class. It's rare to see one as DD in a party. You just can't roll behind damage to your weapon etc - people normally don't use it for this purpose. However, it's not unheard of. Back when Crusade existed and we had an actual leaderboard and brawler …

• The Elin event was still active this morning (until 4 am when I logged out). Have they really disabled the fire/ice roulettes without warning? And then I get trashtalked for reminding people of expiring codes etc. pff (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Asterika: “In that case this thread can be closed and thank you ” In what case? Ask them to move it to Bug Reports instead of needlessly closing it. They haven't said anything about Season 4 ranking and rewards. Nor anything about Season 5 which, evidently, will last longer for Killian.

• Killian is bugged

Sunflare - - Discussions about TERA

Don't start a discussion if you're going to ask them to close it. They don't think much before acting on such requests. As for @Atmorph doing something after being alerted in the "unofficial" Discord server - that's getting beyond pathetic. The guy hasn't posted on the actually official Tera forum in over 3 and a half months, yet he leaks information and takes requests via unofficial channels. Just... No comment, really. As for Killian being bugged - the Astral Gifts event bars popped on Mystel …

• Hi all, All hi! qBvIfnk.png As you may or may not know, the validity of the promo code marking the 6th anniversary of TERA Europe expires in the end of this month. That would be Thursday, 31st May. If you haven't used it yet, you might want to do it before it's too late. board.tera.gameforge.com/index…f3cda76be237a89383116b5e2 Note: You need to restart the game client if you're in-game for the TERA Club bar to appear. The 3-day premium time starts from the moment you enter the code regardless of…

• Quote from iliasz: “sorry i see this just now. ” It's OK - it's been just 7 and a half months. zvVOyMy.png Quote from iliasz: “if u still want to do it for me that would be great. ” Belieb it or not, I still have those. Rlzjupx.png If this is correct, then I've just about enough mats, coz I used some fragments for another mount last year. You can message me here for an in-game date. 1skS9AS.png

• Quote from Acc: “and how exactly would that help you? everyone would just say contact the billing support. ” You simply can't be pleased, can you? Whatever you're told, you're never satisfied. You even joined this discussion just to confront OP with tricky questions, not to express your opinion. Like seriously, dude, what's the point of always being so negative? There's this thing called sharing, and sharing is caring. The purpose of this forum should be for the Community to exchange information…

• Racial skills tool tip bug

Sunflare - - Bug Reports

5 months later and still not fixed. Rlzjupx.png @Athena

• Why can't you write to Support? Just because they've been unable to restore account access to a guy whose account got hacked last week despite telling him twice that he could log in, it doesn't mean they are COMPLETELY useless. BhAIKTL.png Regarding your mount... It's a 3-week mount, i.e. a temp achievement mount. If you learnt the skill book 3 years ago, then it's long since expired. You could get the Sparky mount (again a dino/raptor but green) if you don't have it already. There are free 290 …

• Cannot discard horn

Sunflare - - Bug Reports

ty :^) Well, you just put the image tag and text on the same line. 1skS9AS.png

• Cannot discard horn

Sunflare - - Bug Reports

They'll probably make the item re-obtainable, just like low level quest items or that awakening quest item where you can get as many replacements as you want. I'd send a ticket to Support asking them to remove my item and change the item properties so that everyone could discard it without having to flood Support with tickets. They did this with the Vessel of the Gods. I'm sure they can do it with this horn thing too. @Shippou5 Could you perhaps move the text under/above the image. Thank you! Mz…

• WTB SMOLDER-MYSTEL

Sunflare - - Mystel - PvE - EN

You mean a flying Smolder? I doubt anyone keeps one around.

• No idea what the situation is on other servers but Humedras actually spawned on Mystel without a maintenance. Died an hour ago on ch 1 and 3. That's around 2 am CEST. Nearly 21 hours before that, or around 5:30 am CEST on Wednesday, he was up on all channels and died. Not sure if he's finally been fixed as I was told the other day that he was still respawning underground.

• Да не си БГ ве, Котьо? MzALp5i.png Check your S1Option.ini file - make sure it's not read-only. If it is, uncheck it, then log in and do your settings. You can then make it read-only again if you don't want the launcher to replace it later without warning. I'd advise making a back-up of your Config folder. 1skS9AS.png

• Attack on Titan Event

Sunflare - - Diskussionen über TERA

Quote from Hypie: “Glaube das wurde mal im Discord oder so erwähnt xD Außerdem kann man ja rauslesen lassen wv hits das ding frisst und da waren das ziemlich genau 100k ” That's great but I'd trust my mate than some randoms on Discord. FrXt2Wc.gif ~~~~~~~~ Das ist toll, aber ich würde meinem Kumpel mehr vertrauen als ein paar Randoms auf Discord. FrXt2Wc.gif

• Quote from Kraxler: “can you pls link that statement? ” Just click on 'Gameforge wrote' above. 0kxDWoi.gif board.tera.gameforge.com/index…f3cda76be237a89383116b5e2

• Hello boys, In case you've forgotten, here's a reminder about the Attack on Titan monster hunt event ending tomorrow (read 'ending tonight'): Quote from Gameforge: “Note: All items from the Attack on Titan cooperation are only available until 17th May 2018. Over the course of the day on 17th May, these items will be removed from the shop and token shop. All items in the game up until this point will, of course, be kept. ” In other words, tonight's tree farm (Wednesday, 16th May) will be the fina…

• Attack on Titan Event

Quote from Hypie: “100k Hits btw ” Says who? Rlzjupx.png

• Attack on Titan Event

Quote from feeluck: “viel nerviger ist wohl eher, dass es keinen genauen endzeitpunkt gibt. aus "bis zum 17. mai" lese ich raus, dass es nur noch heute bis um 23:59 Uhr aktiv sein wird. ” I'd recommend spending your tokens tonight, after today's farm, as there's no guarantee when they're going to actually disable the event. It could be at 8 am, 12:00 or 23:59, or whenever they feel like it, really. I wouldn't therefore rely on doing any farming tomorrow. That's why one should use all of their to…