Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• FIRE & ICE event

Mican - - Player Questions & Answers

Hello, for all I can tell the fire and ice event should atleast be up for another 15 days. And the prices for the event are listed here docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…wNFjI/edit#gid=1864283997 regards Mican

• Maintenance ending ?

Mican - - Discussions about TERA

Right now we can just wait and at the time those servers were opened we had a pretty long maintenance aswell I think till 5-6pm. But as always as soon as the server is up again there will be a news update on the board. regards Mican

• You need use the pegasus to leave the beginner island, once you are on the way to velika you can use the option, "redeem" in the vanguard menu to directly teleport to highwatch. Thread also moved to a more appropriate section. Regards Mican.

• Quote from Pamcake: “Well its unfair, but what can we except from company which want you to pay +500TT for temporary costume dress ‍♂️ ” That's just the new system we were trying to test out so our playerbase can feel the pride and accomplishment for buying new costumes every month as a seasonal addition to the shop with new unique costumes that will only be available during set month, ever. But in all seriousness wasnt that item put on the tera shop on the 1st of April, all though about the cos…

• As it is in the discription of the appearance change in the tera shop it is intended to remove shape changes. This was for my knowledge changed some time after the summer event last year. For the new hairstyles as already mentioned they will stay upon entering the appearance change, but they can then be changed to a standard hair design and after changing back to a standard hairstyle, you would have to reroll the hairstyle again with another hairstyle coupon (or more) to get the desired hairstyl…

• Nerf RMHM HP????!

Reducing the boss HP by 30-40% would be too much of a nerf. But I aggre that the hp of bosses should be adjusted since we dont have the talentsystem here in EU which undoubtedly makes farming harder and also makes certain classes obsolete. I'd rather suggest an HP decrease of 15-25% depending on the bosses.

• The issues with the highest priority should be fixed by now. And contrary to the believe of some the team is also trying to resolve the issues regarding proxy aswell, but please consider that the issue with proxy will just be an endless back and forth between patching the game and patching proxy. That's just the nature of the matter. Furthermore I doubt you could gather any significant data to prove the patch couldnt do anything about proxy, unless you use it yourself.

• Quote from Glacial`: “Quote from Mican: “those threads only linked a video combined with the claim that gameforge won't/can't do something about those hacks and exploids. ” Based on their experiences, they are rightfully frustrated. Personally I haven't seen much hackers in the game so I can't claim it. But seen how many threads are around with the same topic, it feels like nothing has been done so far. ” This is also the reason the thread was keept open, since players had a reason to be frustra…

• Unlike threads about security issues wich are mostly still open for discussions, those threads only linked a video combined with the claim that gameforge won't/can't do something about those hacks and exploids. The way the thread was created it was simply nothing more but a promotion video of the hack how it works/what it does combined with the claim that people can feel free to use them of their liking because there are no penalties to do so. So ofcourse those threads get closed and the video g…

• Noone is defending any hacker, but just because one person breaks the rules in game, doesnt justify breaking the rules of the board. The forum is simply not the place to report hacks or exploids since this would at best draw more attention to them and at the time you got 1 of those hackers banned you created 10 new ones. Yes unfortunately most support members are on vacation during this time so it takes a bit longer until the matter can be resolved. Thread closed. Regards Mican.

• Please don't post videos or call out people that act against the rules here in the forum. For things you should open a ticket, the more people submit the ticket and the proof the faster our support team can react to this. I can understand that you are upset because of it but please follow the board rules aswell. Regards Mican.

• As already mentioned if you jump and you recieve damage from any source you will KD, therefor negate the stun effect. This was always intended as feature of the games that knockdowns will break your stun. So ofcourse player that know the class they fight against have a feeling about their cds and can predict when to jump to get knocked down instead of stuned, might it be from the damage of the stun itself or a previous attack. Random jumping wouldn't get anyone anywhere against an experienced pl…

• Kaia buff in dungeons

Quote from Noobia: “Quote from Mican: “As far as I can tell you get the buff 2 times for each dungeon, after that you have to do them normaly, when noone in your party got it. Excluding 65 dungeons except for Shattered Fleet and Kalivans Challange. ” I don't know if I got it wrong or not but I could do SF with Kaia. As for KC there's no way to solo it. It's not letting you pass. RG when I tried it it didn't work with Kaia ” Yeah I ment you wont get Kaia for level 65 dungeons, except for KC and S…

• Kaia buff in dungeons

As far as I can tell you get the buff 2 times for each dungeon, after that you have to do them normaly, when noone in your party got it. Excluding 65 dungeons except for Shattered Fleet and Kalivans Challange.

• Serverwartung 26.10

Mican - - Diskussionen über TERA

Quote from Tante.Herbert: “Quote from Mican: “Preis von 1500 Credits ist durchaus gerechtfertig da du hierbei 4000 pp bekommst ” das sind 50 golden plates...nach 15 4* Dungeon (mit club/30 ohne)...das ist sowas von zu teuer ” 4000 pp sind bereits 100 golden plates wenn du keinen einzigen Krit hast. Desweiteren bekommst du durch PoP bereits 280 Credits mit 4 TC runs in etwa 8 Minuten. Selbe Farmzeit in etwa für midbams die man 16 mal nachen kann. Klar kann man sich kaum welche kaufen wenn du nur …

• Serverwartung 26.10

Ja das stimmt die 10 Kits sind einfach nur als Witz anzusehen. Zu den Tränen deren Preis von 1500 Credits ist durchaus gerechtfertig da du hierbei 4000 pp bekommst, es wäre vielleicht noch nett eine kleine Träne für 1000pp zu haben die dem entsprechend 375 Vgc kostet. Änderungen wie diese kann GF desweiteren auch nur durch führen da diese schon in anderen Regionen verfügbar sind und diese Änderung folglich schnell durch geführt werden konnte. Das stimmt auch wieder man sollte diese Mobs entweder…

• Serverwartung 26.10

Es gab nunmal nur 3 mögliche Lösungen für das Problem das es schlicht weg unmöglich war die Materialien für diese Steine zu erfarmen. 1. Dropraten erhöhen, welches aufgrund des exponentiellen Wachstums der benötigten Steine nicht sinnvoll wäre. Da Tier 2 Etchings einfach nur wertlos würden. Da man das 144 Fache (oder sogar mehr) and Materialen braucht für Tier 4 verglichen mit Tier 2. 2. Die gesamten etching crafting Kosten überarbeiten sodas man "nur" in etwa das 20 Fache an Materialien braucht…

• neues Gravierungssystem

Erm Destii du kannst nicht wirklich Tier 3 Etchings von damals mit den jewlery Tier 4 von jetzt vergleichen. Tier 3 damals 100k wenn sie neu waren. Tier 4 jewlery etchings jetzt mit den derzeitigen Marktpreisen 5M + Gold allein an Produktionskosten, das steht ausserhalb jeglicher Relation desweiteren liegt der Hauptkritikpunkt dieses Threads darin das die neuen Schmuck Etchings einfach mit dem derzeitigen System nicht zu farmen sind. Der schnellste Weg um ein einziges Tier 4 Schmuck etching zu e…

• neues Gravierungssystem

Wie ich im englischem Teil des Forums das ganze schonmal berechnet habe get es nicht darum die Etchings in den ersten Wochen zu bekommen, sondern darum das es gerade mindestens 180 Stunden dauert um einen einzigen Edelstein der 4ten Ordnung zu erfarmen, die geringe Droprate in Kombination damit das man 1296 Titan's Earth braucht um einen einzigen Stein seiner Endform zu erhalten ist einfach ausserhalb jeglicher logischer Relation. Das selbe gibt natürlich für alle Titans Steine, probleme gibt es…

• Quote from Milario: “They should delete PP completely and let people craft without limitation. It was already back then a horrible idea to implement crafting points and mix them together with gathering points. And now that you need like 10x more points then before the retarded limits are even havier on the actual fun to play this game freely. Also i the time you spend on crafting is just killing it, don't even wanna think how slow it is without TC. ” Besides the costs of the new etchings the PP …