Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Don't forget Guardian Missions > all

• Base 2.0 + Crystals are a part of Crit Power aswell Basically you have Base 2.0 + 1.32 Savage + 1.52 Bitter + 1.88 Focused + 1.42 from Nostrum = 8.14 Crit Power 8.44/8.14 = 1.0368 assuming 100% Crit Chance so in the end its much less than 3,7% dmg

• There won't be a chest cuz the boss itself drops the loot. (At least thats how it is in Korea right now) So nope, that won't be possible for this Dreadspire.

• Thats true but to be honest I haven't checked NA MG since then xD cuz they removed a lot of NA runs at that time but yeah looks like they finally did some legit runs, my bad then sorry

• NA abuses the cage bug with Priest tho so ye they should definitely do a lot more tbh :thenk:

• Gonna update my recent post with new highest EU Rankings: 1.) Archer EU 4.1m/s vs Archer KR 4.5m/s === Difference of +9.7%dmg 2.) Berserker EU 6.6m/s vs Berserker KR 6.9m/s === Difference of +4.5% dmg 3.) Brawler EU 3.3m/s vs Brawler KR 5.1m/s === Difference of +54% dmg 4.) Gunner EU 4.4m/s vs Gunner KR 4.4m/s === Difference of +0% dmg 5.) Lancer EU 2.5m/s vs Lancer KR 2.8m/s === Difference of +12% dmg 6.) Ninja EU 3.7m/s vs Ninja KR 5.2m/s === Difference of +40% dmg 7.) Reaper EU 3.5m/s vs Reap…

• Berserker bugs

tobtheking2 - - Classes

Thats not even the point but okay? Doesnt even matter which class but Bluehole always does that, no matter what class o.o' They released fixes/class changes in Korea 1-2 weeks after Tower got released which for some reason won't be here for another 1-2 months instead of just adding them to our up-coming Tower patch

• Guardians & Gearing

tobtheking2 - - Discussions about TERA

I have ~ 50 Clears so 100 possible mats but cuz rng I got 8 Veilthorchs and thats it. It doesnt drop anything else thats even somewhat worth selling or useful. It's rly tilting to just run and run and run but get nothing in the end idk why don't they add "safe/group drops" or more stuff thats actually useful. There is absolutely no point in running AAHM if you aren't lucky enough to roll high enough for mats so idk feels like just a big waste of time since it doesn't drop anything else. They cou…

• Awakening Part 2

tobtheking2 - - Diskussionen über TERA

Und wenn du dich mit der Klasse einbisschen auskennen würdest....dann yap das sind 100% Scripts/Macros lul und siehe Moongourd "Drop of Destruction 25% dmg"

• Awakening Part 2

tobtheking2 - - Diskussionen über TERA

Quote from zpeter1993: “Quote from Tomo: “zerk hat auch keine 100% krit auf Donnerschlag oder sonstigen skills #feelsbadman ” Das mag stimmen aber... youtube.com/watch?v=j_8P4fJoCVQ&t=2s kannst du sonst mit keiner Klasse denke ich ” Ya, mit Scripts und Macros kriegt man sowas hin xdd Und vergiss nicht Drop of Daredevil in Russia o: Zerk ist stark, keine Frage, aber man sollte nicht unbedingt die größten "Hacker/Cheater/Whatever" Videos als Vergleich nehmen lul, mit dem Prinzip könntest du auch n…

• Valk does pretty much the same dps o:

• Gonna update my recent post with new highest EU Rankings: 1.) Archer EU 3.9m/s vs Archer KR 4.5m/s === Difference of +15% dmg 2.) Berserker EU 6.1m/s vs Berserker KR 6.9m/s === Difference of +13% dmg 3.) Brawler EU 3.2m/s vs Brawler KR 5.1m/s === Difference of +59% dmg 4.) Gunner EU 4.1m/s vs Gunner KR 4.4m/s === Difference of +7% dmg 5.) Lancer EU 2.4m/s vs Lancer KR 2.8m/s === Difference of +16% dmg 6.) Ninja EU 3.6m/s vs Ninja KR 5.2m/s === Difference of +44% dmg 7.) Reaper EU 3.4m/s vs Reape…

• I have no problem with that, feel free to do that.

• It's me again with my typical bullshit :^) I know that 5 days of AAHM is not a good sample size but idc might aswell post it anyway AAHM comparison: (Hidden Content) tl;dr: 1.) Archer does 18% more dmg 2.) Berserker does 25% more dmg 3.) Brawler does 82% more dmg LUL 4.) Gunner does 15% more dmg 5.) Lancer does 33% more dmg 6.) Ninja does roughly 50% more dmg 7.) Reaper does 30% more dmg 8.) Slayer does 47% more dmg 9.) Sorcerer does 46% more dmg 10.) Warrior does 38% more dmg Keep in mind that …

• No idea why but KR meter numbers always look like that 만 = 10 000 초 = seconds 418.5 만/초 basically means that you have 418.5 * 10000 = 4 185 000 = 4,185m/s

• AAHM Last Boss two random Korea Scores I've found on Youtube Videos~ 123.PNG 234.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG Cannot wait for People in Europe with the same party-composition to not even get close to their dps :^) (The only group that is currently able to match their party dps is a group with 3 Zerks + Lancer + Mystic )

• Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Quote from tobtheking2: “proxy/sp removes or adds certain stuff that you aren't able to do without it o: just look at zerk rankings lul you cannot hit 55-60 rampage without proxy/sp, no matter how low your ping is o.o' ” They use SP/low ping and macro it :o ” thats exactly what I said...?

• proxy/sp removes or adds certain stuff that you aren't able to do without it o: just look at zerk rankings lul you cannot hit 55-60 rampage without proxy/sp, no matter how low your ping is o.o'

• Quote from Kraxler: “Why they should use Proxy?`For even lower ping? I mean KTERA player have usually 8 - 11 Ping. I think proxy would do the opposite if they using it. ” Even with 10ms proxy or welp Skill Prediction can give you a huge dps gain (especially for zerks lul)