Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Old VG quests

Bargg - - Constructive Feedback

The rewards were completely out of proportion - it was way better to farm mindless mob quests with a dozen alts than do anything else in the game. It's a lot better now, still a bit high rewards for iod.

• Global chat and newcomers

Bargg - - Discussions about TERA

Also leveling was way more fun when it wasn't so easy. Like when I was starting enchanting past +6 wasn't worth it because refined alkahest was so expensive, and BAMs weren't nerfed yet so noobs could actually think about teaming up to kill them. Also completing story+zone quests was worth it especially if you didn't have xp boosters. And even mobs could kill you if you made big pulls when mobs were several levels above your own level and your armor sucked. Yea sure leveling maybe get boring aft…

• PVE dmg,heal,block?

It's annoying to have anything extra on the screen anyways, alt+tab works fine, to see what dps was after fights. If you only want the simple dps and don't care about the detailed info, you can make a private chat channel and paste it there if you don't want to alt tab for some reason. If it's necessary to see dps at all times during a fight that won't work obviously, but the end result is what matters anyway. Staring at dps mid fight probably hinders it x)

• My eyes.. the pain

Potentially the worst "upgrade" ever. This is probably the ugliest forum I've seen in years.

• Super hour

...Gaben bought TT for all steam users? That's stupid, there should be no steam exclusive advantages.

• PVE dmg,heal,block?

Shinra isn't just a simple dps meter, it gives you very detailed information. Including crit rate for each specific skill and how much your highest crit/noncrit was, how much your avg crit/noncrit and just average hit was. Also the number of each skill used. The amount of damage that particular skill contributed to your dps. All the buffs and consumables used and their uptimes can be seen. Damage taken by each player, including number of hits can be seen. Also many notification functions can be …

• Warrior Revamp

Quote from LeviathanX: “I don't get what your problem is... old classes get matched up to the new ones... The damage gap was just too big.” Not really. Before sorc revamp only ninja was above others in a significant way. Archers for example were one of the best classes for any party because they had endurance debuff and even their dps was top notch in dreadspire and other situations, at Manaya good archers could do 2-3+m/s. Yes some classes were weaker but it wasn't as massive difference like it…

• Warrior Revamp

Now u practically just do 2 blade draws and scythe. I don't use CA often and last time I used warrior properly was starfall patch. CS BD only you definitely couldn't do without stopping and waiting. Now maybe u can lul

• Warrior Revamp

To me it's another revamp with nothing positive to say about it. (excluding dps balancing which could be simple adjusting of skill damage values - and probably op. I don't have much to compare atm because 1. I haven't used the op classes like, ever, it's a coincidence rather than a choice though. 2. I don't have gear this patch due to inactivity) I strongly dislike edge bar below RE, and the color scheme is harder to see. Also showing my own hp is not an option, cba changing options every time i…

• I like using slaying for GG and other stuff, the health regen makes all my old mounts unusable and inconvenient while in instances. Would it be possible to remove the health regeneration? Change it to mana only or none. The regen is not really useful for healing up, easier to just use potions than wait it out. The only thing it does it cause inconveniences and getting regenerated over a certain health amount and requiring to get hit (although if trying to stay as low as possible near 1 health fo…

• Quote from Helldevice: “Also killing 77x Nightmare Lakan gives you title “Velika’s Guardian”” hmmm.. but we already have "The Guardian of Velika". That sounds more heroic!

• Where is this option ?

Quote from Noyn: “Options -> Game -> Display your HP Just shows your edges under your HP bar over your characters head. still sux but better then nothing Done.” That's not it though "under the enemy's health bar as before"

• It should just replace old noctenium without any additional costs.

• They said it will be an attempt at making noctenium usage more balanced among classes, like warrior always used more noct than a zerk. (en.tera.gameforge.com/news/page/patch52) If nobody uses them, that won't be accomplished. There's little point in tryhard runs anymore, because there's no competitive scoring system. Maybe if you want to watch third party website dps meter numbers and all the p2w dragons and max gear etc in action to get the fastest run for no reward at all.

• I remember when I started this game I thought all the males look gay af and elins are so pedo and holy shit I won't play this for long, and made a baraka lancer. Can get used to all that and even learn to like them x) I made high elf male lancer and was happy about the way it looked, although it wasn't a pretty boy like most of them are. The police cars and candy fluff stuff is pretty damn retarded though. Can't ever get used to that

• Class question

Bargg - - Player Questions & Answers

Moongourd.com/eu, you can see what kind of damage classes do yourself, you can see good and bad players, what buffs and consumables they used and what kind of class combinations they have in their parties. In general newest or most recently updated classes are the strongest (ninja, archer, sorcerer starting tomorrow warrior). Weakest dps classes atm are probably slayer, gunner and reaper. Lancer and brawler both are viable tanks, starting tomorrow warrior should be as well. Berserker tank sucks.…

• Superior etching boxes

I did buy them for 10k+, but they shouldn't be higher than that. I did try it for a few days but 1. boring mechanics, lowish fps, felt like a grind (ph 1-3) 2. Drama and insufferable waiting Nty.

• Superior etching boxes

They contain shit etchings most of the time anyways so 7k is good. Also raid sucks.

• PS I asked about this in the support sometime after reaper patch and the answer was as in my first post. It will only give up to 8. Any additional ones will not be given. Not even if you had more than the basic two slots already. If this is not the case I want a refund for a character slot xD

• You'd only get 8 per server. If you had more than 8 slots already you wouldn't get any