Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Kaikanken: “Maybe because that's the only part of the game you're actually interested of ? I've been trying to help people all the way from the starting area up to lvl 65 dungeons/battlegrounds.. And that's just because I like helping other people , and I live according to the "treat others the way you'd like to be treated" mentality , since I think it suits my personality and I find it a good way of living in general (okok...go on...call me whiteknight again..).” No let me rephrase i…

• Why remove? 99.9% of people don't care, and the rest who spend on it, it's free income for GF. The XP scroll on NA is nice, here it's beyond expensive to get to lv58 instantly, unfortunately. (as usual)

• Quote from deathfeeble: “Speaking of 3v3 - I got kicked once because I had ONE wrong crystal (in his opinion - what I was wearing was someone else's who 3v3s a lot, opinion, even). The guy who kicked me was hanging out at VO and went on a ranting raving rage speech once he got out from there. Went on to speak to some other guy in /say how he has been 3v3 carrying all day. The next match I got against him, felt pretty good to see how mirekt rekt him. The other time I got kicked for crystals was w…

• Exactly what Partnerino said. It's as simple as that, not gonna repeat myself for no reason, seems even bolding doesn't help at all. I know Kaikanken is a super whiteknight for newbies tho: it doesn't matter what they do, they're never at fault, always the victims. Not caring about the game's rules or not caring about wanting to learn them is extremely rude in any game, not just video game, any game in existence, period. Except where whiteknights happen. And like it or not, crystals are part of …

• Yeah ofc, typical cop out. "Waaah I've been proven wrong with numbers, what an elitist attitude!!!" BTW, it's the same for PvE? In fact, for PvE it's even MUCH more important for damage to have proper crystals (because Savage is broken/overpowered, but in PvE you also have other backcrit crystals that stack up...) You're not excused for saying pure nonsense or misinformation by labeling someone else as elitist. You know what normal people do when they're proven wrong instead of playing the hurt …

• Global chat and newcomers

Borsuc - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Kaikanken: “I'd be happy if you had given a proper reason as to why it is a NO...until then , this answer of yours means nothing at all.” Why would I need to give a proper reason? You're the one who made the claim about "pros" (your word, not mine). If you're so pro you should XYZ <-- so give proper reason? Real pros exist only in esport anyways, and guess what there's zero gear difference there. Quote from Kaikanken: “oh , ok , no correlation between "elite and min-max" players and g…

• Quote from Kaikanken: “If you're so pro and good , you'll gear up so that you don't have anything to worry about non-equalized gears , no ?” No. That's an answer to your question. Happy? Quote from Kaikanken: “don't think one who acts like an elite player would que premade with crap gear.. So no , nothing wrong with that advice...” Everything wrong considering there's no correlation whatsoever. I don't think being "pro" makes you have perma BiS gear in this game on every new patch, don't you thi…

• Quote from Kaikanken: “If you are looking for a 3vs3 without "burdens" , just go for a premade...” Nope cause not equalized. This has to be the most senseless advice repeated everytime in history of the forum when it's plain wrong. Quote from Kaikanken: “If you go for solo que it's only normal that you'll end up encountering new/casual players , which may very well need some politely-adressed advice . If you're not willing to try giving advices , or you just won't let them be in the fight becaus…

• Quote from Glacial`: “EDIT: I just realised the irony in this. Hr1s7i just became a player who can't take a suggestion and starts acting personal. Like this whole thread is about players like these. Soooo time to move on:” Indeed, he's the perfect example right here of what I was talking about. Quote from Hr1s7i: “Who died and made you an authority on how people should tackle the game?” Uh huh. What's next? Say something to an archer who auto-attacks 24/7 and bring the generic response "dude I p…

• Global chat and newcomers

Quote from Glacial`: “@Borsuc (oh dear xD) You shouldn't treat those examples as facts. Yes it's a fact some say that but you shouldn't generalise. I provided some of the opposite experiences about this situation but that doesn't mean it's a fact and everyone is like that. :\ I don't want to defend that mystic but when you do PvP which is about being better, defeating the enemies, proving your worth, people tend to get easily offended by the SMALLEST "baits" or "help" just because it sounds like…

• Quote from deathfeeble: “EDIT: Oh, hi Boruc. Regarding timing and context, your samples really can come across as un-welcomed advice. I can see how another person will take it as blaming and demeaning. Besides, if it bothers you that a person is not open to your feedback, think again if your feedback was given in good will or did you say it because you were annoyed and being a bit of a 1337ist. [...] What your mystic might have meant - you did not really bother yourself to put yourself in his/he…

• Quote from deathfeeble: “E.g see the difference here: "Your damage will skyrocket if you use a focused crystal instead of that x." versus "Wtf crystals are you using inspect me for right setup."” Except it doesn't work. Roughly: PvP: Me: "Use Arun's Cleansing Touch on your stunned teammates, it removes stuns you know." Mystic: "stfu don't tell me how to play, you play mystic? play mystic first then talk!" (sidenote: just because they have one char they think everyone else plays only one char) Pv…

• My eyes.. the pain

How about make it more centered and less wasted space? Is this for blind people or something? Why is the text so damn large lol? Why is there so much space between topics? They look like they're sections, WTF? I had to zoom out twice (CTRL -) just to make it barely useable. EDIT: lol people like the mobile version, there was nothing wrong with old one, text being small is perfectly fine.

• How do you expect them to restore your account if you don't give them any "secret" information it had? You could be a random person (not the owner) for all they know, asking for that account for w/e reasons. You need something to prove it's yours. (usually, that's access to your email, obviously) I don't get it why you'd play those games, though. They both suck way more than TERA.

• Quote from Monok: “If you ask for payment system, I prefer old P2P system. If must be F2P, then no this idiotic vanity items that killed entire theme of the game.” I wasn't talking about f2p itself as the payment, I said "before f2p" as in the period. Before f2p patch, it was full of RNG crap in combat. It made losers think they can still do something against people with a brain by purely being lucky, so they still had a chance, instead of being put in their place where they belong. "Unpredictab…

• I'm gonna pull a Kapt on you and ask, what will BHS/GF gain out of it? Or are you talking about a private server (?) Also pre f2p TERA was horrible. Can't even call it combat. More like Randombat.

• Quote from Narzgot: “That means only one thing my account, email and characters were deleted from the game with out me knowing a thing.” Sidenote: Assuming this is true (it isn't, but let's assume it), how were you supposed to "know a thing about it" if you don't even know the email? Did you give them other contact information? Think about it.

• dictionary.com/browse/animal 5. an inhuman person; brutish or beastlike person Couldn't be what he meant at all, since he was even talking about combat with people right? (can "non-human type of animal" combat even be non-naked anyways?)

• Quote from Aeq: “I personally wouldn't label something as "badass" when you don't even see 1% of the char itself. I mean, look at your example - all you see is metal.” Huh? Chars with full helmet (e.g. Lich King when you can see only its glowing eyes) or even animated armored "horrors" in certain settings, or Robots/Cyborgs (sci-fi setting, same principle) are the most badass precisely because you either see a stoic human face, or no face at all. When you see a human yeah, you can think he's bad…

• 3v3 Teams: Solution to lack of EQ gear

Borsuc - - PvP

No, I was talking about solo skyring gear. I guess you haven't played during the "equalized premade event", because reapers were just as broken there. Sorry but Pendulum ("backstep") -> Whipsaw -> Cable Step is probably the most overpowered combo in this game because of how pathetically easy it is to land and how broken Whipsaw is -- and it enables a full stun combo from the reaper after that broken skill. Even so, some low ping reapers can still do it if you have 50ms+ ping like me before you c…