Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote: “Ok, I didn't knew there was change in CM.” I'm very well known for my smooth changes Quote: “Intentions of create topic was: - start discussion about class balance,” Then be our guest Quote: “- explanation why CM officially attacking one of the classes. ” Brawlers were attacked by my Reaper after the Community's multiple requests! But in all seriousness, as the others pointed out, this was back in January this year, kinda like a month after the Brawler was released if I remember properly…

• Bye Killian

anemsalok - - [EN] - Forum Archive (General)

Sorry, I saw this too late!Quote from Nirax: “Also to Anemsalok (hope i got the Name right) for the open minded support during some gvg issues.” You got it right! I'm so proud (I know it's a pain to write). Thank you and good luck to you =)

• anemsalok :(

anemsalok - - [EN] - Forum Archive (General)

Yes Om3Ga thank you for the advice. Thank you guys for the nice words, best of luck to you all =)

• Thank you! Please don't open threads, I want to avoid getting emotional I'll miss you all =)

• [BOARD] Team changes

anemsalok - - News & Announcements

Quote from anemsalok: “Good morning everyone! I would like to let you all know that within the following couple of weeks, you'll be having a brand new CM here in EN. His username is Iaito and he is already appearing in the Team's list. Feel free to welcome him to our TERA Family =)” Hello everyone! Just wanted to say to all of you a fast goodbye, feel free to contact me via pm if you like to keep in touch (or in game). Good luck to all of you, thank you for the -close to 3- wonderful years, you …

• Quote from Nyoka: “Vous pourrez télécharger à partir de demain le correctif 42.06 (taille : 935 Mo) via le lanceur. Les contenus du correctif ne seront disponibles en jeu qu'après la maintenance serveur le 24 mai 2016.” Bonjour tout le monde ! Le téléchargement du correctif commencera aujourd'hui à 11h30 !

• Quote from Nyoka: “Patch 42.06 (size: 935 MB) can be downloaded starting tomorrow via the TERA launcher, however the patch contents will only be unlocked on 24th May 2016.” Good morning everyone! The pre-patch will start at 11:30 CEST, be prepared!

• Good morning everyone! Sorry for not answering you before but I needed to double check. It seems that the XP scrolls will work as always. If that changes or if there are any further updates on this, Iaito will let you know. =)

• Quote from darkness4every1: “Just the other day i was talking with Kiareko (support) about this. Looks like they won't do anything about it anytime soon i guess.” As far as I know your conversation with Kiareko was about volunteer GMs, not our internal Supporters. As it was also mentioned here, yeah it would be nice to have them in game but honestly they get more spammed than they are able to help. Also... Yes a ticket might take longer but support you get from the ticket system, not the game or…

• From what I understand the cooldown didn't change since the last time, was there a change that we missed?

• [BOARD] Team changes

anemsalok - - News & Announcements

Good morning everyone! I would like to let you all know that within the following couple of weeks, you'll be having a brand new CM here in EN. His username is Iaito and he is already appearing in the Team's list. Feel free to welcome him to our TERA Family =)

• Good morning everyone! Please if you wish to report any weird action of any GM send me a message and I'll make sure it gets looked into. As for the former GM, his accounts were checked as far as I know, there were some issues with some bug in achievements but I don't really know more about. If you think something was missed, by all means, send me a message and I'll ask for further investigations.

• And I got your mail, thank you =)

• I got it as well! No panic =)

• Indeed, but we explained back then that even if we'll of course consider all feedback, it won't mean that exactly what is requested is going to happen. So far no changes, that I know of, are planned I'm afraid, so I guess it will remain as it is...

• Hey karma2012, I'm afraid those numbers, even if we could have access to all of them can't be shared. If you check around forums, facebook pages etc, I think you'll get a good impression of how humongous this community really is.

• Thread moved.

• Avec cette maintenance, nous allons aussi introduire les objets suivants : L’île délaissée (difficile) 100% probabilité du butin - 1x Ticket pour le 16e défi du Pic de l'effroi Le Pic de l‘effroi (22ème défi) 100% probabilité du butin - 1x Ticket pour le 16e défi du Pic de l'effroi - 1x Lien de cristal total - 1x Bénédiction de la déesse - 2x 5 Braise du titan - 2x 5 Répit du titan - 2x 6 Envoûtement IX - 2x Parchemin énigmatique de maître IX Jusqu‘à 50% probabilité du butin - 1x Ticket pour le …

• Mit der heutigen Serverwartung werden die Jackpots aus den Verschlossenen Schatullen des Verzauberers entfernt, sowie folgende Gegenstände als Beute in Instanzen hinzugefügt: Die Verlassene Insel (schwierig) 100% Dropwahrscheinlichkeit - 1x Eintrittskarte zur 16. Herausforderung der Spitze der Furcht Spitze der Furcht (22. Ebene) 100% Dropwahrscheinlichkeit - 1x Eintrittskarte zur 16. Herausforderung der Spitze der Furcht - 1x Komplette Kristallbindung - 1x Segen der Göttin - 2x 5 Glut der Titan…

• There ya go: http://board.tera.gameforge.com/board2-tera-en/board681-news-announcements/board671-maintenance-service-announcements/224069-weekly-maintenance-19-04-2016/#post3064482