Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 145.

• new awakening wave inc

Dimriky - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Astarte: “I bet at some hanzo's inspired skill ” While Ninjas will need some heal.

• new awakening wave inc

Well, since I'm main Ninja, I'm looking forward to it. I hope it will give an actual boost to the class, but being it an heavily talent based class I think the changes won't be drastic in EU compared to other awakened classes... Then, I suppose they're going to balance old dungeons since every class gets apex? So I fear that Ninja placement among DPS won't change munch, but yeah, hope is last to die. PS: I hope this won't impact on the intuitiveness and fluidity of the class

• Quote from Valentinyan: “ Ah.. this is so bad. Well, I want a dps with decent gear, so, I can make it from 0 to 65. Btw why they did this anyway? ” I have no idea

• Quote from Valentinyan: “Totally agree.. I would like to level up a priest, and then pass the gear to my main priest, because I want to try the AWAKENING in some easy dungeon.. ” You can't do this anymore... With new system, items are bound when you drop them from adventurer's chest. I tried this during male brawler League. Quote from jinh: “So let me get this straight.You can afford to "fail a lot of times" trying to enchant to +7, which cost 30k per try, yet you cannot get an alt to full FM. F…

• Caiman box

You have to activate those green blue crystals on IoD. They can give you a buff, but sometimes they spawn a caiman, and if you kill it, you drop a chest.

• Quote from Zancara: “Quote from Kraxler: “As long it's not shop related or any other bug which benefits player emergency maintenance will never happen ” Emergency maintenance won't help in this case. As Languste said, will be fixed with the next version. ~Zancara ” I mean, if you already know the problem and know there is a solution, why should you wait to apply it rather fixing it asap? Do you have to perfectly mirror koreans?

• Metamorphic Emblems

Quote from Rias Gremory: “I heard from people Caiman Chest droppig random amounts but not high i heard someby getting from it 300 and 750. I guess its 100 to 1.000 our something. But still explanation never heard of with this change and why sooner our later META EMBLEMS problem incoming. ” Those Caiman Chests are a joke: caiman spawn from essences is very low (at one point, I had a last key and wanted to use it: I had to activate something like 30 essences before spawning a caiman), and for keys…

• Here too, doesn't stack anymore.

• Can I play the game?

Quote from Trveasky: “Quote from Tom12: “Congratulations, you are the best GF brainless customer, please happy hours +50% TT. If you defend gf in this matter, I'm really sorry that you let your ass f. I do not want to have dialogue with people like you, who dare talk about manners and sense. U are brainwash. Pls thread can be closed. ” Quote from Dimriky: “Thanks for fixing the problem. ” It's just perfect ” If you read the last two days, you would know I did everything save defending them. But …

• Can I play the game?

Thanks for fixing the problem.

• Quote from moemikoo: “Yesterday was a public Holiday in Germany. Same for last week Tuesday. So especially in May there could be more waiting time for a reply. (Every week atleast one public Holiday!) Best regards, moemikoo ” I understand that yesterday was national holiday and that now you have a bridge, however, you see... This issue started Wednesday during early afternoon. Was Wednesday national holiday too? Because the only one that showed up was Vayus late in the night, and just to close t…

• Quote from Livvi: “Pretty sure there won't be any respone today since it's holiday where gameforge is located. Don't think there are many people working today. :^) ” Damn, I didn't know this. Then again, I don't remember if support doesn't work from Friday to Sunday or just Saturday and Sunday... Luckily enough, my mobile provider just gave me free 20 Gb for a month, I suppose I'll have to stick to mobile connection for a while.

• Quote from Tianjin: “Works for me , where do you come from ? Why do you want to change ip or use vpn ? Remove mod if you have , install the game once again , or use steam version. Contact support or play another game. ” It seems that some people are having the same issue in the last 2 days: you can log in, but then you're stuck to servers window, and the list disappear if you refresh it. Strangely enough, some people (like me) have this issue only with home connection, while connecting pc to a m…

• Quote from Astarte: “same sice yday so hello compensation for lost tc time? ” You probably won't get anything, since it seems that only a little part of the playerbase have this problem.

• On desktop, it works with mobile connection but not with home connection. I'm going to try this laptop thing later. I sent a ticket, since mods have no answers for us, and community managers seems to be missing.

• Quote from Cheresha: “Isnt the dragon 1,5? Also what else is worth getting from this tokens and can you actually make gold from them? ” Yes, it is 1.5; then you can buy etching boxes, etching materials (I don't remember if there are vivid or lucid tears), and some consumables (auto ress, hp regen and crit rate). Dunno what you can actually sell, maybe boxes and materials. PS: there are costumes too, but the price is lowering atm.

• So, in the end I was able to log with my mobile connection, like other people said, but I still can't pass server window with my home connection. Hope you're going to solve this thing and give us some answers, since many of us won't be able to play with mobile connections for long time. (Actually, I don't even care about being able to play or not, but at least give us some clarifications)

• FAO said TERA deforestation was too fast, so they had to find a way to put a stop to it.

• These are from August and September (after the maintenance that stopped proxy for few hours). I don't know if there is something updated, since I stopped playing for a while after August. Additional Maintenance 24.08.2017 So no more DPS meter?

• Quote from Cute.Sorc: “whole world not waste ur time into it ” Well, the event is until May 17, right? I mean, you can easily farm 200 token per hour with Trees (and is easy to find them since whole server looks for them and calls for locations). Playing from 18 to 22 means 800 daily tokens ca. (100 less or 100 more depending how munch time is spent looking for them), this means that in 2 and half day you could buy a mighty dragon. Even playing just an hour, you can buy a dragon in 10 days.