Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 823.

• This censor really....

Glacial` - - Discussions about TERA

There are a whole lot of words that are censored, even without a good reason but I guess it's easily avoided by simply putting a dot within a word or use a different word.

• About Tera Club

Glacial` - - Player Questions & Answers

While you don't have fees to pay when you are placing stuff for selling, purchasing items with a buyout option will have a fee of 5% of the original price.

• I can understand Ilyz point of view, they did not mention anything about a server merge. He/she had the chance to make characters on both servers but now he/she has to delete some because they decided to merge it together. On the other note, buying Veteran key or a single character slot (in this order if you wanna maximise your slots) is really worthwhile. M4ch1, the limit was already raised to 1 million a few patches ago.

• If you have discord, you can add Sun#0314. He usually can help with technical stuff so give him a shot. :3 Personally I'm out of thoughts, I was thinking if You had a missing .exe file but it seems no.

• Me too! Then I can help you. :3 Mostly play after I get home, around 9 pm and onwards and in the morning if that's suitable for you. I'll add you ingame and we'll talk about it there.

• There's no such thing is "being too high level" for a story quest. :3 You might not be able to use instance matching to enter that specific dungeon to clear it but you can go alone. If you're indeed too high level, tackling that dungeon alone is possible. I assume you already levelled enough to render this post irrelevant but I threw my 2 cents in, in case someone bumps into the same problem. If you're from Mystel I could even help you. Or if not, you could ask other level 65s to clear them for …

• Lvl 57 warrior in search of good quests

Glacial` - - Classes

It shouldn't be hard. :3 Just press L that brings up the lore / quests. Check the story quests tab which should list everything by level so you know what to look for. If you are already at 57 then I'd recommend finishing Labyrinth of Terror and 2 Ebon tower until 60 then do the newest story quest that starts at 60. If you are still interested in the old story quests, you can go back to them anytime. Good luck! ^-^/

• Are you using a shortcut? Can you please check if you even have the required files? The launcher supposed to be right in the main Tera folder. Poke back if you find TERA-launcher.exe there. And if not, find a replacement by either verifying (might take a while) or ask a friend to send it to you. If it's there, go a bit deeper and look for the game exe file in TERA\Client\Binaries

• That's true, it gives good buffs but I tend to wait a bit if we're about to hit enrage so I can do it twice in one enrage. So before that I just use it for healing + moving around. Just my personal preference that might not worth it. x)

• If you use words of vitality but cancel it with fiery escape or backstep you keep the movement speed + won't go cooldown. A nice way to get max movement speed for 10 seconds and heals for the party (if you're willing to sacrifice one of your movement skills).

• lvl 65 stuck

Glacial` - - Player Questions & Answers

Yes, please make sure you use the CORRECT lines in armour and weapon as they also give you iLvl. That is also listed in the 2nd post in that thread, way below. Green rolls in gear won't increase iLvl, maybe you chose them instead of yellow ones.

• Quote from Sunflare: “Quote from Glacial`: “Not going to lie, I took the bait for a while. x) ” You're a girl after all... MzALp5i.png ” Did you just assume my gender.. 400751131115913217.png

• That "patch notes" got me so hyped, I had to ask others because it was too good to be true. Not going to lie, I took the bait for a while. x)

• Some awakening event

I don't want to argue but it's just cutting the amount of XP needed for a successful enchanting. They can still P2W their way up to Storm+whatever if they wish, like I've seen people with Storm+7 and unskilled in every 4 star dungeons. A simple event won't harm. Besides if noone is there to guide new players and they play with bad rotations all the time, it doesn't matter how much they "practiced" on their way to Frostmetal, they will be still bad. ._. But this depends on the person, how much th…

• Some awakening event

As far as I know the enchanting costs got reduced in that patch. Obviously it won't help new players that much but it's better than nothing. A double xp sounds reasonable, they still have to play just lessening the amount of grind needed between 2 upgrades.

• Last time I checked there was only 1 offer for 10.000 gold (on Mystel). Yes, it costs more to dye a single costume than to enchant your full guardian gear to twist. I seriously have no idea why people always have the assumption that people "want to re-colour their costume every single week". It doesn't have to do anything with its horrific price. And +1 for tradeable, permanent snow explosion too please! And just please, remove those gem boxes... not only it gives a huge advantage to people who …

• I was looking for ways to obtain one too... that's too bad, I would really like to buy one... v_v

• Hey! That means You're a returning player. As far as I remember those are parts of Misery gear. You have to upgrade your gear using golden talents and they will be converted to something else. For that, open up inventory with any button you set and look for the new icon at the very bottom (that is not enchanting!). Insert your gear there and convert it. Once it's done, right click the enigmatic gear, set the rolls you need and it's ready to use. Good luck! PS.: While you're at it, use the promo …

• Why did you exclude dungeon drops? That's theoretically 16 / day. I don't think anyone is sane enough for farm all that for a dragon. xd

• Not sure if it's related but some people experience heavy lagg spikes when using noctenium. Try not using any kind and bank them just in case. Steam shouldn't be the problem as it's just a platform where you can start Tera from. It can only cause issues if it's downloading stuff in the background but that shouldn't be happening as they'll be turned off once any game is running from your library. If you want to monitor your network activity, even task manager can do that. Obviously it won't tell …