Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Closed as requested.

• Focus (Ninja)

Vayus - - Discussions about TERA

-> Since mainterance Ninja FOCUS is Broken.

• Unfortunately I cannot provide you an explanation what happened, maybe there just were some network issues in a datacenter. If you notice server issues again please open a new thread, I will close this one before this turns into a spam thread.

• Did you already create a TERA account? Your account on gameforge.com is not related to your TERA game account. For further account related questions please contact our support: support.en.tera.gameforge.com/ They can check your account status and also help you with that.

• Any Item Claim mess news?

Vayus - - Bug Reports

-> Maintenance - server merge: 02.05.2018

• The issue was just fixed when you created this thread, thanks for the report anyways! Thread closed as the issue was solved.

• Quote from Sunflare: “Quote from Lebtejebo: “Well its know issue that lowest mods do whatever they want.. And when i wanted to be a moderator on this same shitty forum reason to decline me was "not enough posts".. ” The last couple of EN community manager's accounts were created on the day they were appointed as such. One even said they'd NEVER PLAYED TERA before that. The "not enough posts" rubbish was just an excuse to reject your application. They can't have people who think independently and…

• Hi, I'm the smart-ass moderator. Nice to meet you! Why your post was moved: Quote from SisterofVi: “Please do not comment in this thread, this is an info-channel only. If you want to discuss on topics mentioned in this post, please open another thread. Thank you! ” I just followed the request of @SisterofVi to keep the thread clean, no big deal here. About the thread in the German section: Please talk to the DE team directly about your complaints. Thank you!

• Gagnez votre propre bourrasque de neige et un manteau d'hiver bien chaud ! Dès maintenant, la roue des gros lots vous propose les manteaux de tsar bleu nuit et colorable. Et la neige étincelante cristalline vous met dans l'ambiance : faites exploser un cristal de glace et laissez les flocons de neige vous entourer ! 21b462ed27accb636ffb9ba7ee7848.jpg Nouveaux prix Les objets suivants ont été ajoutés à la roue des gros lots : Champs de jackpot : - [Nouveau] Boîte à malice : manteau de tsar colora…

• Gewinne dein persönliches Schneegestöber und einen kuschelwarmen Wintermantel! Ab sofort sind am Rad der Hauptgewinne der nachtblaue und färbbare Zarenmantel erhältlich. Für winterliche Stimmung sorgt der kristalline Funkelschnee: Schieße einen glitzernden Eiskristall in die Luft und lass dich von tanzenden Schneeflocken umwehen! 21b462ed27accb636ffb9ba7ee7848.jpg Neue Preise Die folgenden Gegenstände wurden dem Rad der Hauptgewinne hinzugefügt: Jackpot-Felder: - [Neu] Trickkiste: Färbbarer Zare…

• Gain your own personal snow flurry and a super cosy winter jacket! The Wheel of Jackpots now has the Imperial Nutcracker jacket in blue and dyeable forms. To really set the wintry mood, there’s also the Crystallized Snow Explosion: shoot a glittering ice crystal into the air and be surrounded in dancing flakes of snow! 21b462ed27accb636ffb9ba7ee7848.jpg New Prizes The following items have been added to the Wheel of Jackpots: Jackpot segments: - [New] Party Box: Imperial Nutcracker Jacket + Cryst…

• Quote from Matrixo: “@Vayus @Athena @Atmorph Can you unban @Unborn? Stop taking stuff personal, If I have the power to ban every one who talk nonsense to me, I would have banned all players in Killian. The guy bothered to share his opinion, we all know that he is a good player, HOW CAN YOU GIVE HIM a PERMA BAN ? Never mind me, but you are acting so Childish! Also @Vayus I remember having bad situations with u specifically! ” As my name was mentioned here I will reply to this, I am not sure why y…

• Changez de sous-vêtements selon vos envies ! Dès maintenant, et jusqu'au mardi 20 février, vous pouvez acquérir des sous-vêtements qui améliorent vos statistiques à prix spécial. c7ce6d09b845221688c173b232a459.jpg Ne perdez pas une minute et procurez-vous ces paniers à linge à jusqu'à -45 % : - Panier à linge : sous-vêtements clairs - Panier à linge : sous-vêtements sombres - Panier à linge : sous-vêtements colorables - Panier à linge : mélange de sous-vêtements 7bbd62ac9d786ffe6936e0e35614e3.jp…

• Lust auf ein neues Unterwäschegefühl? Ab sofort und nur bis Dienstag, den 20. Februar, kannst du dir werteverbessernde Unterwäsche zum Sonderpreis sichern. c7ce6d09b845221688c173b232a459.jpg Sei schnell und schnapp dir diese Wäschekörbe mit bis zu 45% Rabatt: - Wäschekorb: Helle Unterwäsche - Wäschekorb: Dunkle Unterwäsche - Wäschekorb: Färbbare Unterwäsche - Wäschekorb: Unterwäschemix 7bbd62ac9d786ffe6936e0e35614e3.jpg Jetzt neue Unterwäsche ergattern und durchstarten! Viel Spaß wünscht dir dei…

• Got an itch for that fresh underwear feel? From today, but only until Tuesday, 20th February, you can pick up some great deals on stat-improving underwear. c7ce6d09b845221688c173b232a459.jpg Be quick and grab these baskets of undies with up to 45% off: - Laundry Basket: Light Underwear - Laundry Basket: Dark Underwear - Laundry Basket: Dyeable Underwear - Laundry Basket: Underwear Mix 7bbd62ac9d786ffe6936e0e35614e3.jpg Get yourself some fresh underwear now and start your adventure! Have fun, The…

• À partir de mercredi 00h01 et pour une durée limitée, repartez avec 30% d'écus TERA en plus ! Qu'y a-t-il de plus merveilleux que le cliquetis d'une bourse débordante d'écus TERA ? Pendant 24 heures, remplissez-vous les poches : Mercredi 14 février à partir de 00h01 jusqu'à 23h59, nous vous offrons 30% d'écus TERA en plus à chaque achat ! Comment faire ? - Pendant la période indiquée, identifiez-vous dans le jeu ou sur le site. - Rendez-vous dans la boutique TERA et cliquez sur "Obtenir des écus…

• Ab Mittwoch 00:01 Uhr und nur für kurze Zeit: 30% mehr TERA-Taler! Nichts ist schöner als das klimpernde Geräusch vieler, vieler TERA-Taler. Für 24 Stunden lassen wir es wieder in euren Beuteln klingeln: Von Mittwoch, dem 14. Februar von 00:01 Uhr bis 23:59 Uhr schenken wir euch 30% TERA-Taler bei jedem Kauf! Und so funktioniert's: - Loggt euch im angegebenen Zeitraum ins Spiel oder auf der Website in euren Account ein. - Öffnet den TERA-Shop und klickt auf „TERA-Taler holen“. - Wählt die gewüns…

• From Wednesday 00:01 for a limited time only: 30% more TERA Thalers! The clinking sound of lots and lots of TERA Thalers is like music to your ears. For 24 hours we're giving your wallets a treat: from Wednesday, 14th of February at 00:01 until 23:59, we're giving you 30% more TERA Thalers with every purchase! This is how it works: - Log into your account in the game or on the website during the indicated time period. - Open the TERA Shop and click on "Get TERA Thalers". - Select the desired num…

• Mystel ping issue

Vayus - - Discussions about TERA

The issue is known and the team is working on it already. Thank you for the report!

• Old Account management not working

Vayus - - Bug Reports

Thanks for the report, the problem is known already and I hope it will be fixed soon. In case anyone wants to activate a veteran code: Quote from Vayus: “Players who want to have their veteran code activated can send a ticket to the support. ”