Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 503.

• Quote from Matrixo: “Quote from Caolite: “it's a feature ” What feature ffs? this is crap! ” It is a feature in the sense that it was not an unintentional change.

• Quote from deathfeeble: “Superiority complex? ” When I'm trying to resurrecting a dead player at VO (I'm 65) and this full +15 elite player onehits my saying "don't ress him he is dmzerg" or some other intelligent line.

• In my experience (at VO) the only people who suffers from this *exploit* are the people with massive superiority complex who want once defeated players to stay on the ground. I guess that satisfies them in some way.

• Quote from cy63r: “Publisher has nothing to do with this change. If you want to point fingers at someone it should be the developer of the game. ” This is not a bug, it's a feature and so it has to be communicated through the Publisher. And whether he is right or not to ask this is debatable.

• FC clothes for gunners

Caolite - - Discussions about TERA

There's more! Ever noticed how you rarely see baraka ninja and popori brawler??!

• EVENT: THE BIG QUIZ

Quote from Cheezus: “Maybe instead of telling us "threads merged" you could have told us if this bug will get people banned, what's the course of action for players to take, or even "we are working on it" to give us something instead of giving us an actual answer when the event is over? ” I got a generic answer for my ticket saying they're working on it full-force! This counts?

• CPU bottleneck in Tera is a known fact, horrible optimization.. You can't fix anything here. Your options are: 1: lower graphics (there's a nice FPS boost guide on essential manna) 2: look for some other game

• EVENT: THE BIG QUIZ

Can I clear Harrowhold with the event's damage modification feature? I always wanted to be a PVE hero!!

• @Kapt: GameForge not announcing a console release is all the source you need. edit: Wrong quote lol

• Quote from Matrixo: “It's not deleted, it's now pinned in the guides forum. It's kinda out of date, but some stuff never change!3v3 / pvp understanding guide ” It was out of date 2 years ago now it's obsolete. It'd be nice if someone could recreate the whole guide but I guess there are no such good players around anymore.

• PLEASE MAKE 3v3 TEAMS EQ

Quote from Matrixo: “I always mention flannberry guide ” I actually can't find the guide anymore as it was deleted by wise forum moderators. Do you have a link to it?

• Quote from Kapt: “Well if we have enough people so the individual rating can full-fill its purpose then solo queue is the same as premade, only more fun. At least for me. ” In my most recent experience Skyring solo is a battleground where either (or both) team kicks one or more players, we collectively wait 10 minutes for the first round to end. Then in the second round the team with fewer remaining members attacks and gets killed. Although I never played premade Skyring (due to the gear-depende…

• You won't settle down until your very favourite name hasn't been chosen for the new class, eh? Moon dancer is bad because it's a name coined from two words, It's too long too. You don't want nordic mythological name in the game? Tough luck. The majority of a community that get's to choose likes it.

• Quote from Kaikanken: “ Yeah... that could be true, if only F2P wasn't just another way of saying P2W (and the reason for it is pretty clear and simple..if the developers and publishers make it so that players don't have to pay in order to install or play every month , they still need to have some income out of it, and that income comes in form of P2W...afaik all f2p games are p2w). Usually f2p games are good at the beginning (in order to lure players) , but then turn more and more p2w over time…

• Thanks for kill pvp

Quote from Tade: “yea obviously, i queue for the event BGs and if i don't like one i just dont. But the event time is only 3 hours a day and only for 1 mode. a multi queue helps a lot in that regard ” Plus sometimes they forget to turn on the event, like it happened this monday and another Fraywind event some other time.

• Thanks for kill pvp

I think the 3 hour credit bonus kinda gives a good pointer. If you are so unsure as to which BG to play that you'd straight up queue for all 3 of those, instead you should just pick the one with the daily bonus reward at the time. For instance even if I liked FW more I'll queue for CS tonight because I know it's Corsair day and queue times are extremely low during these hours. And make sure I clear my schedule for the next Fraywind night so I can participate! But if you want to play your favorit…

• Thanks for kill pvp

What "solution" do you expect to the low amount of players interested in playing instanced PvP? Want to have paid GF employees queuing for battlegrounds?

• I've got the endurance one, it's +4. So am I right in thinking the different effects have only one possible value?

• Hey! Does anybody know the possible rolls on the circlet? I couldn't find it anywhere..

• Basically you don't have any proof of the player (whose name you forgot to hide) doing anything wrong..