Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Talisman system

drizzle - - Discussions about TERA

I read that google doc the mod posted, did they clarify whether we're getting a new gear tier or not?

• WTB Stormcry Twin Swords

drizzle - - Killian - PvP - EU

can close, thanks

• WTB Stormcry Twin Swords

Looking to buy stormcry swords +7,+8, or +9. please post here, or send me a message. Thanks

• I was just wondering, what are the approximate costs to go from +0 frostmetal to +0 stormcry? thanks edit: assuming 0 gear exp

• So no more DPS meter?

Quote from zajeb: “I don't mind removal of DPS meter. I was never posting it before to show how superior or inferior i was to people i just checked it for personal crit rates. Lets be honest here. There are many people who use all kinds of consumables and they play in a party where people (like me) dont even use noct so idk what kind of competition are you talking about. Also this is game of numbers so someone with normal IQ will always outdps someone with lower stats that is just how the game w…

• So no more DPS meter?

Quote from Kraxler: “Really you can be glad that GF didnt swing their Banhammer like Eme. They give everybody who abused Proxy a 2nd chance. Even Valve just ingore it a give u a VAC-Ban. Maybe it wasnt intended to block DPS meter. But seriously What is better Do nothing (and let people cheat) or disable anything. I want it for self improvement. Seriously TERA dont offer special builds. 2x Enrage 1x Flat 1x bnehind is META since 1933. Rotation? Common with or without DPS meter skills like Pounce …

• So no more DPS meter?

Quote from Màyà_GM: “Quote from drizzle: “Whelp, time to quit this game I guess. ” ♠ blessed Pve Heros 2k17 ♠ giphy.gif ” Yeah have fun pvp-ing against the 5 people that will be left. Having some sort of feedback on your performance to improve is the end game content. People want to see how well they do and how they can improve their dps. If not what are the point in even running end game content? It's already pretty easy anyway, don't even need misery to clear vshm. Don't punish the community f…

• So no more DPS meter?

Whelp, time to quit this game I guess.

• WTB VM9 Warrior Swords +15

Need to be +15 double enrage and at least 2% mw leave me a message here or /w Honcho in game

• WTS VM9 Axe +15

Awakened Mess Call +15 Has perfect rolls: 2x enraged dmg Behind dmg 6% dmg .3 crit power 2% MW Not liberated so you would have to provide. Let me know if you're interested

• Sometimes it is frustrating how much space costumes, weapon skins, old gear take up in my inventory and bank when I know and wish I could just use them on my alts or sell them. That is why I would like to suggest the idea of creating tiered liberation scrolls available through the cash shop. Keep the RNG liberation scrolls the way they are (RNG attainable only) but make them applicable to things like Tier 12 (or highest tier) gear and possibly the RNG costumes/weapon skins/upper-tier underwear a…

• ok I tried the IP thing and that did not help

• I did everything except the roots file, and switching to IPv4 as I don't see a need since I have been connecting properly in the past.

• Hi all, I have already browsed the forums and tried a lot of things, needless to say I am running out of ideas and need help from the community. I have been able to log in and start the game just fine through the launcher until last night. I logged in once and it was fine but when I tried to relog the error message kept popping up: an error has occurred. please try again later. but It wasn't the one that pops up after you log in, it is the one that pops up in the login screen. I was able to log …