Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 179.

• Die Kisten bzw. Tokens bekommst du als Reward in Wintera (genauere infos hier) Ins Wintera Schlachtfeld kommst du übers BG matchmaking tool (ziemlich weit unten in der Liste)

• Increase pvp rewards

Arikato - - Discussions about TERA

Hey @modie, what would you consider "fixed PVP rewards" in other words, rewards that would be as useful as the named KS/BC Credits were backthen. Regards, Arikato

• TERA CLUB

Arikato - - Mystel - PvE - EN

Locking the Thread as the Item got sold. Greetings, Arikato

• Can just tell from what I know is that if someone has a VoW from a Mystic and dies and his Phoenix Ress proccs the VoW will still be there. Guess it works the same for Priest Selfress but havent tried that one.

• Hello there, @Jixxy & @SisterofVi please keep in mind that this is the EN section, therefore please only post comments in english. Regards, Arikato

• Ranged DPS, which?

Arikato - - Classes

Archer: Rapid Fire = Staggers Enemy upon first hit (has 15% reset CD chance when glyphed) Sequential Fire = Staggers Enemy (50% chance to reset when glyphed) Radiant Arrow = Staggers Enemy ; when fully charged KD's enemies Close Quarters = Stun Kick Stunning Trap Stunning Trap Arrow Incendiary Trap Arrow = Knock Down Thunderbolt = Staggers Enemy and knocks enemies back by around 24m (not sure if thats exactly the range) Gunner: Mana Missiles = Knock Down Arcane Barrage = Staggers Enemy Arc Bomb …

• Ranged DPS, which?

Arikato - - Classes

I suppose you are asking for the PVP aspect in them. As for what I can say is that Sorcerer really is a nice and "difficult" (= has alot of different combos and rotations you can use) class. Archer is a rather easy class compared to Sorcerer and has a few staggering and stun skills. Gunner was pretty much overpowered at some point in PVP but as far as i noticed the class is less popular right now but still a pretty strong class if you put enough time and effort in it to play it well. Conclusion:…

• You can buy the Letter Boxes and Runestones at the normal merchant for gold (Highwatch for example)

• WTB Stormcry Twin Swords

Arikato - - Killian - PvP - EU

Closing the thread as requested. Greetings, Arikato

• Locking the Thread as the weapon got sold Greetings, Arikato

• Large Niveot Chest of the Elegant Master Fusioneer - it Contains 5 Smart Dyad structures, just pay attention to the Item description before you buy it to be sure, there are normal ones too without the "Elegant". (The "non-Elegant" contain only normal Dyad Structures)

• Most likely you are safer off with buying the Dyad directly than relying on the RNG of the crystal box. Atleast I can tell from myself that the % of getting a Dyad Structure from crystal box seems quite low. So if you are in need of them better buy them directly or even better buy Smart Dyads from broker as they aren't really that expensive.

• DSU - Feedback

Arikato - - Constructive Feedback

Also gonna drop my opinion about the reformed Dreadspire here.... Agreeing with what Noyn says about F16 - F18, Backwalk on Meldita is quite fun indeed (especially if it happens twice in 1 run :s ) F20: Overall the boss is pretty nice balanced as he is right now (dmg wise; capacity of the shield - eventho in my opinion I would prefer a bit of a shorter shield phase not in the meaning of just reducing the timer but also reduced capacity with around the same ratio [Time:Capacity] it has right now)…

• Hackers in Wintera

Hello, please do not report any exploits/cheats/hacks here on the board. You can send a ticket directly to the support here Regards, Arikato

• Event feedback

Hello, merged some of the threads regarding the Current Winter Event, be sure to post here to avoid multiple threads about the same topic. Thanks! Regards, Arikato

• Hi (lmao)

Arikato - - Introduce yourself

Hello and welcome to the board

• Explain this

This change will be made for the Event Server (Manahan) only.

• Explain this

Hey, It basically means you can reach lvl 73 easily and fast and afterwards the XP needed to reach lvl 74 will be an insane amount that you won't be able to reach it probably. Therefore "max" level is gonna be 73 Greetings, Arikato

• gunners performance in pve dmg

Arikato - - Classes

With top gear and really good gameplay you can somewhat get near to an average DPS of other Top DPS classes but that is in most cases very unlikely to achieve it. Gunner right now is at the middle/low end middle on the DPS Class rankings. There are still worse classes (Make Slayer great again). Overall its a decent DPS class still but for sure not something you can achieve the "Top" DPS with (compared to Valkyrie,Zerker,Warrior).

• Choosing a Class

Arikato - - Classes

Hello, Cleaned up the thread, please stay on the topic and don't drift off too much. Regards, Arikato