Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

• Neon red horns (etc) for Halloween sale or event would be nice

• Circle fragment

Lexia ♥ - - Player Questions & Answers

You are able to exchange old 5k Killing Spree points (if you still have any) or 5 Sun Tokens for 1 Circlet Fragment.

• as Korea said... swimsuits saved Tera. You got em ingame so why you are you guys got offended by simple fanart

• Quote from Takimoto: “Hey would it be possible to put this specific sheep head accessory in the shop! I think a lot of people actually want it! board.tera.gameforge.com/index…7735cd4701109c8612f742bba ” Yes, please ++ for sheepy head! also Dyeable Arborean College Gear with big big header "Back to school... with style" elin23.png

• Show Off Your Character!

Lexia ♥ - - Fan Art & Media

9461f873b4301.png I fell in love with Lancers... welp.

• I want this as Gear

Lexia ♥ - - Constructive Feedback

Nightwalker and Mooncloak are pretty similar to those. (Hidden Content) Quote from Banaberrie: “I would imagine that there might be some copyright issues. ” Well. They did Hello Kitty costumes/mounts and axent wear headsets already. Maybe they actually could do something more referencing to pop culture. (Hidden Content)

• Lexia's Corner

692f5178ff21e.png she is beauty she is grace she will sleep you till u ded ladies and gentlemen, deadly lady Lilith

first one is little edited lmao92b15ce4430ed.png 395d79f254544.png

• Moving NPCs?

Lexia ♥ - - Discussions about TERA

I heard he is selling meth to Parthians but don't tell Bluehole

• Quote from Kraxler: “Quote from senita456: “I don't understand how the lore can even be an issue to begin with. Lore isn't just about the background story it could be as well the PRESENT story. Which just translates into "Make up a random excuse on why elins can now (and couldn't before) use arcacannons" - done. Heck, the original classes didn't even have a lore to begin with, is there a lore explanation on how Barakas can be slayers? or how castanics can be priests? nop. ” No there is no explan…

• WTB VM9 Reaper Weapon +15

Lexia ♥ - - Killian - PvP - EU

Weapon bought, can be closed, thanks!

• Lexia's Corner

Thank you Arikato uwu c1ce3a7fbbd3e.png Finally some break from school and... another doodle of Dakuryon (I love to draw this guy idk) you guys are free to send me your character screenshots and I'll do some sketches if ya wanna need to practice portraits!

• WTB VM9 Reaper Weapon +15

Heya! As the title says I am looking for VM9 Reaper Weapon. I do not care about etchings/rolls/mw%, please /w me up there or mail ingame on character named "Lexia" with your offers.

• Blûh's Youtube Channel

Quote from Poofpoof: “Heyo o/ just a badly edit of some kill steals youtube.com/watch?v=07ATnCu5VZs ” Kill stealing... more like kill securing love your vids, keep it up!

• Lexia's Corner

@UP Thank you very much ./////////. Alright guys I came back to forums after a little break >:D 4d8b03a18dd38.png My meido lancer ♥ c04a3cd92eaed.png Contest entry. idk what happened to me LMAO /// I think it's ok to post entries ;;; btw Lilith is love Lilith is life

"where did all the cookies go?" 041dcb2aa1c88.png 39aba3a1f92cb.png 7da8f41ca72cb.png

• [Real]People Of Killian

Quote from Onisor: “@Lexia ♥ i die of love. ¡Hellow! 68c7cba8ead0ace277400f5c9612455c.png"> ” nosebleed-d4asa2h.png H-Hello?!? Hailstorm pls

• Lexia's Corner

2c9cac13a57b9.pngHeya guys! I would like to show you some of my artworks. Mostly I draw Elins/females (but I still try to improve my skills to draw males) I will be posting my arts/doodles of Tera! 20e710cacae3a.png This piece is really important to me. Tera's contest made me love to draw on tablet instead of on paper. 97c6833e3ad39.png my OC child Alkione. I love her ♥ f2f0974472b6f.png senpai's reaper fc611bdcbee10.png I tried but I like it LOOL e29edcb9f00dc.png Again Alkione 519a27e322a1f.p…

• What are you listening to ?

Lexia ♥ - - Community Area

youtube.com/watch?v=qdCmSt4798g edit. youtube.com/watch?v=3ialPtQuMMg

a917bd3ac7232.png really enjoyed TT event. Maid Dress and Kitchen Dance are mine now! >:D