Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

• Quote from EzzoR: “So basically the ppl from my server and the other 2 new servers will be cut out of this?If yes then they should say that from the beggining so that no one makes fake hopes...They made those 3 new servers to start from 0 again but they did not said that it will also be harder...It`s also hard enough cuz the little community...Now the other ppl should get easy good gear and we shouldn`t?This is really outrageous... ” Merry Christmas from the whole GF team

• Quote from Castingbeast: “Quote from NotYourKindaPeople: “i wonder if its possible that we get a free char slot on main server so we can transfer a char without having to spend anything ” Any official reply to this please? I also would like to know whether we still will be able to transfer to the main server ( aka we get a free char slot too along with the free transfer ) if we don't have a free char slot or it is needed to have at least a free char space to do so. ” ya would be nice otherwise m…

• Quote from Minji: “Quote from NotYourKindaPeople: “i wonder if its possible that we get a free char slot on main server so we can transfer a char without having to spend anything ” If you are thinking of transfering your main to the event server, i dont think thats possible. During the event, transfers to event server and from event server is not possible. Once the event is closing to its end, players on event server will be able to transfer their characters to the normal servers with the free c…

• i wonder if its possible that we get a free char slot on main server so we can transfer a char without having to spend anything

• *old player elitist voice* GG IS FINE MAH SON I HAZ ALL CHARS GOLD CAPPED AND 5 CHARS MAX GEAR IDGAF ABOUT NEW PLAYERS

• Quote from Kyuna: “um gottes willen, wenn bei meinem pc i7 6700k @ 4,6 ghz gtx 1080 @ 2020 mhz ddr 4 ram 3200 mhz m.2 ssd mit 32gb/s das spiel am laggen ist soll eine ps4 das packen? na da wird es aber richtig viele grafik abstriche geben, wenn man nicht sogar nur 5-10 spieler sieht wie es bei ffxiv arr der fall ist auf der konsole. ” selbst auf meinem laptop läuft alles flüssig schmeiß mal paar heimatfilme runter

• Quote from DerChefVomGanzen: “Quote from Iaito: “Quote from Stella-Chan: “Ob von seiten gf da auch was kommt wurde es schon weitergeleitet ” Hey,Wir (Gameforge) haben nicht vor, TERA auf Konsolen zu publishen. Grüße Iaito ” Sehr gut...man sollte sich ja auch nicht übernehmen. Wenn man mit einer Plattform überfordert ist, muss man die anderen Versionen nicht auch in den Abgrund reiten. verwarnt | moemikoo” lachkick moisel

• i thought they fixed it? KAPPA

• i rather have talent system than all them memeslashers :^ )

• Quote from Kapt: “Quote from NotYourKindaPeople: “Quote from SisterofVi: “Quote from Arlos: “After they give new sets, it will propably be easier to enchant that joke either way. ” Ok mate, have fun doing nothing until fall next year. I think 80k on jewelery is way too low regarding the timespan given in this content. I am almost completly done with my main and I am already wondering what to do the next few months... ” Good for you that you hoarded tons of shit and gold or cashed like crazy lmao…

• Quote from SisterofVi: “Quote from Arlos: “After they give new sets, it will propably be easier to enchant that joke either way. ” Ok mate, have fun doing nothing until fall next year. I think 80k on jewelery is way too low regarding the timespan given in this content. I am almost completly done with my main and I am already wondering what to do the next few months... ” Good for you that you hoarded tons of shit and gold or cashed like crazy lmao

• Quote from Cairu: “ ” ppl like you should be banned tho Kappa

• they should finally remove that stupid il bullshit, i can clear that in twisthard with one hand on my peterson

• Fw 2k17

NotYourKindaPeople - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Cent: “Memeslash was fixed as BHS stated in patch that came month ago. You must be halucinating or something dear friend. Please reconsider uninstalling your game. Regards, Cent ” its not fixed, there is a non public version that has a workaround for their "fix" lmao

• Hatte diesen bug noch nie und auch noch nie vorher von jemandem gehört der dieses problem hatte also 50% sind ein bisschen übertrieben

• New system is p2w af anyway. My Gear exp are always capped but since the amount of gems you get out of running dungeons half of the day is a complete joke i cant even get myself to run dungeons anymore you feel so forced to buy jewel boxes with all these 30% more TT happy hours and shit. They completely ruined the new patch with that.

• Quote from Stella-Chan: “Ich finde es auch wünschenswert wenn sich Gf mal bei BHS schlau Macht ob wir das awakening auch bekommen nicht das sich alle hier jetzt Heiß machen und nachher heißt es wieder nur in Kreta. @Salix ” .

• Quote from hamamah: “rngesus said no so it didn't crit i don't see any bugs with it even with +260 crit rate thunderbolt can be white damage ” Ya i figured was just irritated coz i did not use it for a while and always crit. can be closed

• Dont forget that you need to be able to actually play the class kinda good, like valkyrie is top tier but i can out dps a lot of them on my archer with the same gear just because they cant play it well.

• Quote from Invader_Zim: “going to get even lower after balancing and awakening the others. ” I doubt the game is still up when that happens lmao #2025