Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Narakuu: “Quote from mar_tin: “Quote from Narakuu: “Illusionist Costume for elins? Or whatever that one is called. ” Those are in the shop as direct sale for like half a year now. ” i said illusionist not conjurer board.tera.gameforge.com/index…82ddf28c2b1981ccb7ac07018 board.tera.gameforge.com/index…82ddf28c2b1981ccb7ac07018 ” board.tera.gameforge.com/index…82ddf28c2b1981ccb7ac07018 Lower two are the illusionist costumes. Just because it doesn't show elin icons (for whatever reason) …

• Quote from Narakuu: “Illusionist Costume for elins? Or whatever that one is called. ” Those are in the shop as direct sale for like half a year now.

• Shop of the Damned

mar_tin - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from KabuInfinii: “farming dungs 2 days now and no tokens in sight xD ” Judging by my previous experience of these "events", you won't have any let alone 1000-1500 of them. You have to reach top level "egg" 30 times to get 1500 tokens. I can tell you that I opened around 500 combined of these on previous events and only reached top level twice.

• Bonus Reward for VG-Quest

mar_tin - - Discussions about TERA

Yea this is starting to piss me off and it's not even the first time it happened.

Yea I just noticed that.

It's been enabled as I see. Now all we need is better gem droprate.

• Dungeon Challenges existing Server

mar_tin - - Bug Reports

P2W egg event is more important I guess.....

• Nope they are actual essences.

• disappointed

Quote from Phinixia: “Like i post in the German section of the board. They should just make the mats grouploot. Often you didnt get anything in a run and then you get nearly all stacks of enchanting mats from a boss. Adding an emerald as Grouploot to all Dungeons and a 25% chance of a Grouploot diamond.. In Ktera in SCNM, for example, are dropping 1-3 diamonds at Darkan and several emeralds. Today in GG I got a stack of 2 Diamonds. Seems like its again solo endgame content. But hey, Gameforge ad…

• They just send an automated reply for bug reports sadly (I got the same reply as you in an another matter). They even tell you to use the forum instead in it so I guess this is the preferred way.

• Flight runes materials.

^ This. I have like 3 mounts worth of materials, but no way to make anything out of those. The TT price just ridiculous for the runes I could just buy the mount for the same price without needing to work for it in game for like 3-4 months. So if you add a token shop for the mats make sure to add the runes as well (make them non tradeable and without sell value).

• Quote from LeviathanX: “Quote from Zeldo: “So why do people have it on eu? ” they might have dyed the chambermaid outfit blue; eventually. At least to me the design looks familiar .. ” That icon is definitely from the alice dress probably human or elf by the looks of it.

• Flight runes materials.

In the past they always took out the VMWA box from the old tokens after patch the rest of the content remained the same. And I believe the token that was before the current (so the VM8 tokens in this case) got useless.

• You can get the leveling rewards once per server per class. So I assume you started to level the same class twice in that case it's normal. Other possibility is that you skipped lvl10 meaning you gone form 9 straight to 11.

• It should be possible and even cheaper since you don't need to awaken it after patch. If it's worth it well I guess it depends on luck (does the success rate changed after patch in KTera btw?) and how long it would take, and how much it would cost to make +2 +4 top gear from +0 +4 high gear (that's where +12 DW and oblit converts to).

• Quote from Mouha: “So there's two kinds of tokens? How does that work? Let's take Lakan's Scale as an example. If i dismantle the item, do i get both (450 Entropic and 5400 Metamorphic) kind of tokens or do i have to choose between them? ” I think the current Lakan's scales will become depleted versions and those will be converted to the entropic tokens. The ones that will drop after patch (labeled as "new" in the table) will be converted to Metamorphic tokens.

• +1

• "New" Ghillieglade

23 Days to use them all that is, if he run it in all 17 chars (I think that's the limit atm.).

• "New" Ghillieglade

AFAIK it drops in RK9 extreme mode, I'm not sure if it drops in HM. Also I seem to remember it drops from certain world bosses as well.

• Loosing the attack speed is definitely a bug. They tried to fix it in this patch: Patch Notes 56.03 – Light and Shadow But it ended up wrap barrier not canceling the multi hits instead, after that they "fixed" it by going back to the original way. Then they I guess tried again but failed again, now we are back to where we started again.