Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• disappointed

Bargg - - Discussions about TERA

I mean of course if you want to sell faster you lower the price. That's not a problem of any kind. Price fixing, "cartel" is even illegal in the real world, if that's what you're suggesting. However it's possible to manipulate tera market for certain items. A rich player could buy every reasonably priced item in broker, put stacks of one item for a cheap price to make people who sell their stuff quickly just register their items at a minimum price. At least it was possible, now there are warning…

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “I mostly do pve, so apparently everything I do is considered grinding. Nevermind the times I have seen +15 ppl do IM abnm repeatedly, guess I imagined that in the glorious patch before. ” I mostly only do pve too. I don't grind. I didn't do abnm. As I said before, I have on many occasions complained about abnm and other easy content being too rewarding - as rewarding as the hardest content or even more so, for the time spent. And I said VSHM was the worst hard mode, because it…

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “Poor guys. You had time to prepare, you knew everything 3 months in advance, you got a leveling event which you could have used for alts, and you still complain. ” What an ass. I didn't have space for new characters, nor willingness to level up a new character for every character with outdated gear I might want to gear up. You play this game to grind boring content like leveling and low level dungeons, ok. Let others have fun and play the game instead of preparing to play for …

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “I don't think gearing 2 characters will be a problem. Gearing more would be though. I can't agree with the idea that progression sucks in a game like this, because if you aren't rich, you have a big road ahead of you. Even in NA, where everything is way cheaper, I needed lots of time to be able to get BiS starting from scratch. Also, if you played for years, and don't like progression, I am assuming you had +15 death/oblit, so I don't understand how you have a reason to compla…

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “And my argument is that given the same material income, new system is way better. I have said clearly why I think that. The only bad thing in my opinion with the new system is how to gear alts. ” And others have given reasons to disagree with you. Even with the same "material income" this new system isn't really better. Slow progression, or any kind of progression for that matter sucks in a game like this. For someone that has played for years, going back to low lvl content an…

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “Just because GF doesn't provide a way to get materials doesn't mean the system is at fault. ” That's the case with old system. New system limits the possible ways you can play in. What characters to use and what content you need to do. So even if the material supply was right, new system would not be without faults.

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “The only ones who can get it are whales, and let them have if, for the amount they are paying they also deserve to be a bit better geared than the rest of the f2p crowd. ” No, they don't. Quote from Ismar: “Alt-holics are screwed, aggree. But not everyone who can't get BiS first week is a casual. Maybe he just isn't rich, started recently, or got screwed by rng. ” You were casual if you couldn't get BiS first week and that was your goal. If you set a goal to get BiS weapon to …

• Quote from Saya Lok: “There is nothing wrong with it, why should it be disabled? you see swimsuits, devilitious costumes or even underwear all the time in the game. ” Wrong. People can stay afk in some silent village in some random channel and see no-one. And they teleport to dungeon entrance when they are ready to go. And like Borsuc says you don't have to zoom in to make it awkward. I don't have much against the loading screens, but I don't like them. I always play in private nowadays anyway. …

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “I still don't see how people think they need to do low lvl dungeons. Even I dont do them, on any of my alts, and I havent played in years. All of my alts are ilvl 439 min and I can do only 4 start dungeons. ” 4 star dungeon is a "low lvl dungeon". I only do 5 star dungeon(s) normally when I play. 4 stars only if it's the only way to get some materials. If 5 star dungeons require much higher than 439 ilvl for the vanguard, it's impossible to do it on a character waiting to be g…

• disappointed

Quote from Borsuc: “rofl, if a major patch gives +17% players while this one gives only +7% it doesn't really take a rocket scientist to see that 10% of the players quit due to the patch (average amount), or 10% less players came back because the patch is shit etc, you can interpret it how you want. The point is this is easily the worst major patch in terms of how many people came back compared to other patches. ” To be fair, it only shows last 30 days, patch only came out 5 days ago. Average pl…

• disappointed

Quote from Aren D: “Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from TheDevik: “The current patch has absolutely nothing to do with the population decrease ” Prove it. ” Steam charts shows population increase, and that's only part of population using steam. ” What increase? 18 more average players than the last measurement? Last measurement showing the lowest amount ever? Pretty damn feeble considering new patch. Edit: your link is for NA EU: steamcharts.com/app/212740

• disappointed

Quote from Ninji: “Quote from Sirgoulas: “Why should be gear progression be slow? ” Because it's the only thing that keeps players alive in a game where PvE is nonexistant and PvP kind of sucks too. Why shouldn't it? Gamers nowadays are getting way too used to get everything done by pressing a button or paying money. What's rewarding on that? I feel more realized if I get good gear after spending months farming than if I got it right away. It makes no sense. That's why. Do I think that? Yes I do…

• disappointed

People are saying they like slow progression, but the same people are also saying this new system is faster? Others say new system is slower and that's why it's better lol? Which is actually faster? The short version I'm getting so far there's not much difference in speed overall, but new system limits the player choice in how to play the game, and thus is infinitely worse. Only good thing about this new system is being able to choose rolls for weapons, armor & jewelry. Before this patch new pla…

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “@Bargg Not like you also didnt know in advance about this, not lke even GF didnt offer an event for this. I releveled the class of my main just so I can start with +0 high, and it took me a total of 12 hours playtime (and I got lots of other stuff for it as a bonus, rejuv potions for example) ” Leveling is boring content, also my character slots are all in use anyway. Quote from Ismar: “The only thing you can't do is IM with low lvl gear, but what are lfg and guilds for then ?…

• disappointed

Quote from Kapt: “Linear progression already makes more sense. In the old system, when you craft new gear you have to +15 and perfect roll in order for it to be useful. ” It's not exactly linear if your overall progress is removed every patch and you can't "instantly" have the best gear again if you have played every day last patch and stacked tons of enchanting supplies. With the old system you could do that, only needed to get materials which usually only took a few days. I now have characters…

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “This patch is bad, it forces me to play the game, so I can't tell now how there is nothing to do. Also its the first day already and I still dont have full top +9, even thought I complained and still played 8 hours a day for half a year prior to this, it's not fair. On a serious note, if you can't see how good this new system is, you play the game for the wrong reasons. ” If by playing you mean having to do every dungeon... Yea right. Doing low lvl dungeons to progress through…

• Berserker these days.

Bargg - - Classes

Apparently using slaying crystal and staying at low health makes berserker potential top dps class with valkyries. Some time ago lethal strike got buff so it does more damage when on low health and it's very powerful capable of hitting at least as much as thunder strike. It's good dps even if you don't use slaying, not behind anything except valkyrie and maybe warrior.

• Quote from otinane: “To be honest with our selves, the game "died" not only by the design choices from Bluehole and the monetization model of Gameforge and any Gameforge. Of course those two have their share of responsibility, but players also do. It all started with so called "DPS meter" and partially with constant/static or whatever you wanna call them parties. You didn't have +15 weapon? You don't get a slot in our group to run the dungeon. Did it happened to that specific patch your class to…

• Yes very annoying. Honestly I even made class choices based on this issue sometimes lol (as in, if I was making a new character and couldn't decide, this issue weeded out some options). Oh, and don't usually buy costumes that suffer from stiff legs syndrome. Fix it for moneysies

• Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from Bargg: “Changing it won't make old players call it by the new name ” That's what every Lunar Dancer fanboy said with Valkyrie too. Skill names are not "specific", but in my opinion, Staggering Counter was confusing to newbies (who want to learn about enemy warrior skills so they can PvP better, not warrior players) since it stuns while "stagger" is a different game mechanic. So it's not a change for the sake of change. ” Fair enough. It's slightly better than the o…