Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I have no issues with elins as long as they are dressed properly. I don't even mean this "hentai" (well "ecchi" or whatever it's called) stuff but the childish "omg so cute" kindergarten crap people put on them. Also, stop bringing the lore about their age, nobody who looks at the loading screen and doesn't know about TERA even knows about TERA itself, much less the lore. Are you mad they look like children or what? Because a picture says enough, there's no lore behind the picture for strangers …

• disappointed

Borsuc - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Mxyzptlk: “With the worst possible start positon (=new player on new server with nothing) it should be easy to see how good or bad the changes are in general.” That would only show how bad/good the system is for new players, not "in general".

• Is it worth still?

Borsuc - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from Kyumaru: “sorc "revamp" ? Did I miss something?” Compared to 2 years ago, yeah.

• Is it worth still?

Borsuc - - Player Questions & Answers

Well sorc got a "revamp" so...

• Quote from Lupulsaiu: “Wtf, there will be an Elin gunner? This game becomes worser with every new day.” Also Male Brawler, that should make you satisfied. Also, why new char slot at all? Maybe a free race changer, that would make more sense, since you didn't have the option when you made a gunner before (if you did, if not it's your problem).

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “What you don't realise is, if there is the option to do something, it's basically an obligation to do it if you wanna be competitive. You are saying you had the option before, no you didn't. You either saved up mats and gold and got BiS asap, or you weren't competitive.” Huh? I mean you had an option to either be competitive, or be a casual "slow progression" guy. That's the option. Now, if you CHOOSE TO BE THE FORMER or "not a casual with slow progression", you have to spend …

• Battleground Jackpot

Quote from Matrixo: “They will remove Gridiron !” ?

• Zooming in is more than just about detail btw. It's about "focus" (i.e. what screen focuses on). Most people have enough brain to realize it's just a game when they see in-game camera these days -- and they know most games have such costumes (even non-MMOs) or whatever. Of course, unless you zoom in on the elins. But loading screen is a picture, 100% focus, completely different thing. Put yourself in the shoes of someone looking from behind your back and not knowing a thing about TERA (but knowi…

• disappointed

Quote from Ismar: “But didn't you say that you couldn't play the game without +15, for pvp at least? Isn't that "forcing" you to get instant BiS ?” Ehm, when I put emphasis on "you" I directed it you know. That means: people who like slow progression can do it slow, while people who want instant BiS can get it. Options and all. Yes, you can get BiS this patch instantly too but it costs much more, hence the problem? Gear XP solves absolutely nothing since it only helps ONE of the options to be ju…

• Quote from Saya Lok: “There is nothing wrong with it, why should it be disabled? you see swimsuits, devilitious costumes or even underwear all the time in the game.” You know, not everyone zooms in on elins that way in-game. @storyguy: set DepthOfField=false in S1Engine.ini it will get rid of loading screens. (I personally don't care of this "hentai" one in particular but some others are cancer, so still a good option)

• disappointed

Quote from TheDevik: “Guy who argues with everyone about everything and when someone proves him wrong quickly changes subject or creates some nonexistent argument. And adds lmao to it.” Sorry that you're not the center of the world. The perfect rolls was obviously addressed to someone else (also, the first half of what you said makes literally zero sense). Quote from TheDevik: “You asked for a proof and proof was given to you.” rofl, if a major patch gives +17% players while this one gives only …

• They probably don't answer that because it could give people an idea of how to bypass it...

• disappointed

Quote from Aren D: “Steam charts shows population increase, and that's only part of population using steam.” That's because it's a new patch so it's a given. Now compare it with other patch releases in the past in terms of differences and see why this patch is a total failure.

• disappointed

Quote from TheDevik: “The current patch has absolutely nothing to do with the population decrease” Prove it. I find it funny people whine about not having perfect rolls on jewelry (before) when the difference is less than 1% yet they preach "not having BiS is no big deal this patch, not a big difference". lmao.

• Astarte please man, just from forum it's obvious you use(d) proxy SP.

• disappointed

Quote from Shashlik: “Thats only your opinion so you can't say it is not fun.” Nope it's a fact. If it were not a fact, you wouldn't need to have it since you can progress as fast or slow as you want anyway. The fact you want something to force you to do it slowly or not means that you'd otherwise do it fast, if given the chance. That's why you think this chance/choice needs to be taken away so that it's forcefully slowed. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to arrive at a logical conclusion. Case i…

• disappointed

Quote from Ninji: “Because it's the only thing that keeps players alive in a game where PvE is nonexistant and PvP kind of sucks too.” Nope, it drives people away. Good for you though, I'm a living example of the exact opposite, but here's the thing. Nobody forces you to pre-stack mats or whatever, you can play at your own pace anyway even before this patch, if you like it slow, then play it slow. Oh right, you like forcing down your opinion on others it seems (i.e. what they should find fun acc…

• I don't think this is very "troubleshootable" considering they refuse to tell you anything about the malformed packet or what even happened. The guy who got banned for going "offmap" might hint that they could look if the location is "valid", but I doubt it. Either way, best to stop going "exploring mode". (that's not your case I presume) Maybe some anti-virus or firewalls are too malware-like and change packets? But again, I doubt it. However, it's a possibility, but such troubleshooting is com…

• disappointed

Quote from TheDevik: “You can take your time or you can go ham and make +9 while p2w using all resources you have.” Except doing it faster just got way more expensive than before. They nerfed one of the "choices".

• disappointed

"Patch is good cause it forces my playstyle onto other players" basically what most people are saying. There's a reason (most) people pre-farm before a patch when they already have BiS. Gear XP is a retarded concept, it should be some mats dropping that increase the chance to succeed so you can pre-stack them or buy them or whatever. Nobody forced YOU to progress fast or instantly before. Nobody forced YOU to have instant BiS on first day (or whenever you got the new gear). You see, last patch h…