Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• What are you listening to ?

Hr1s7i - - Community Area

youtube.com/watch?v=Vdz1w0JW6AE

• TERA optimization

Hr1s7i - - Player Questions & Answers

Just reserve two of the cores for the game and forbid the system from assigning other tasks to said cores. If that doesn't fix it, my next guess would be thermal throttling or crappy BIOS config.

• Quote from Glacial`: “If I understand correctly you say: if a random person downloads the original server files and modifies it which then gets distributed as a modded unofficial server and players will use THAT instead of any other regions' version then it's fine because it was slightly changed in a few ways and you got it from a third party with no T&C? It doesn't work like that. As long as they are offering the same content to distribute it but "in a different package" it won't make it any le…

• @Glacial` On the first part - exactly. There are way too many loopholes and there's no way to deal with them without some considerable infringement on private user activity. In regard to the BHS quote - you can download a "modded" client with no T&C on it. No T&C to agree with, nothing for them to latch on. They can't magically "agree for you" instead of you. Law magic in it's finest (if we assume T&C holds the weight of a law, which it doesn't). @Borsuc 1. Charity isn't illegal. 2. Actually TER…

• Quote from Borsuc: “...so that's not a bad profit, though it's illegally obtained. (illegal because they are using someone else's work for their own gain without permission, even though they put some effort into the pserver and think they deserve the money, it's still illegal) ” That's why they call such payments "donations". Keeps the legal sharks off their backs. [edit] Quote from Mxyzptlk: “illegal private server ” It's only illegal if we consider the ToS of the game as laws. Luckily one does…

• Quote from Glacial`: “They simplified a few things ... ” A year down the road and even simple proteins will be able to play it!

• Quote from Glacial`: “{1}Borsuc already replied with way better wording than I ever could with my english, ty. {2}But as I see you failed to understand I'm advising players, not forcing them. I also said Quote from Glacial`: “And we're back at "it's up to them if they be a total jerk and reject harshly or reconsider said things". ” which means the choice is theirs. They can reject or reconsider. If that's forcing, I could show you another dictionary quote too with said word. {3}And since we're p…

• Quote from Glacial`: “1.: According to players with some knowledge of the game. If *they think* their own way is good for them, (might be, but we're talking about really bad gear opts / crystals, the extreme cases) then they are misinformed and that doesn't mean they are right. Also the game points out what kind of crystals a class should use. And if someone is using something else, then it's wrong. For example a Warrior using brilliant because of his/her mana problems. If such thing happens, we…

• Quote from Glacial`: “Quote from Hr1s7i: “No. But you insinuate that the default path of any newbie should be to take advice, without any substantial evidence that this is what they really need. And you do that based on the assumption that you know how everybody learns things and what's the best direction that will take them from newbie to good/pro/demigod level. How will you justify this suggestion of yours? ” {1}That's right. I insinuate - not demanding or forcing as you said or as "I'm still …

• Profanity filter #3

Hr1s7i - - Discussions about TERA

I think he illustrated perfectly the kind of people who hug the filter xD

• Quote from Glacial`: “Not like I forced you to choose a path... Or anyone. ” No. But you insinuate that the default path of any newbie should be to take advice, without any substantial evidence that this is what they really need. And you do that based on the assumption that you know how everybody learns things and what's the best direction that will take them from newbie to good/pro/demigod level. How will you justify this suggestion of yours? @Aeq I'm well aware what majority means. There is ho…

• Quote from Glacial`: “You're right. Get offended, talk s*** and get yourself banned. That's totally better. Sorry for giving out civilized ideas.:elin40: 1* EDIT: I just realised the irony in this. Hr1s7i just became a player who can't take a suggestion and starts acting personal. Like this whole thread is about players like these. Soooo time to move on: ” That's called freedom of choice. Just cause you don't like it, doesn't make it wrong. Someone might talk s*** then get banned, yes. But that'…

• Quote from Lupulsaiu: “[1*]No, I don´t say what people have to do in 3vs3 solo. But, if you want it or not, 3vs3 in general(solo and premade) are end content pvp in this game and at the same time a competition arena. To do end content PvP, you should at least know some basics, like what crystals to use. So, if someone, who doesn´t know the basics, does queue for 3vs3 solo and he is also ignorant and doesnt care, he automatically vioalets the fun of other players, who are serious and want to enjo…

• @Lupulsaiu Here's a question for you - what makes you think people are supposed to want advice, just because they're still inexperienced? Not everybody is interested in having their hand held. Nor should anybody conform to what you find fun. Here's how the logic behind this looks from my perspective: You got into solo que. You get teamed up with two players, one of whom is a newbie. They mess up, which results in a loss. You want to give them advice cause you feel like some sort of teacher or w/…

• Global chat and newcomers

@Lupulsaiu There's no point in being the bad guy in this situation. If they don't want your advice, that's their problem entirely. They'll keep failing and etc. But the choice is theirs to make. They'll keep harvesting negative reputation until the point when the majority of the players know they aren't worth a dime of time and stop playing with that person all together. In the end it's on them. The most you can do by becoming the "bad guy", is get rekt with insults when you start bashing/kickin…

• As long as people keep their advises to themselves and don't blurt it out at random without being asked (what deathfeeble wrote a solution about), it should be cool. No matter what intentions you may have, if you give your advice in a way that can be interpreted as arrogance a la "I know more than you know and I'm going to show it to you", it most likely will be interpreted as such, especially by people who don't play with you often or just met you via IM. If anybody thinks they're entitled to t…

• Quote from Borsuc: “So what am I supposed to do then in those situations if I am to interact with the newbies? It's not like they start asking for advice. They don't, they're completely silent. Yeah I mean telling someone "basic facts" like cleanse removing stuns can be insulting and they get triggered, so what am I supposed to say then? ” This is precisely what I meant when I said "help" shoved down their throats. If you give advice when nobody is asking for it, chances are you'll piss someone …

• @OP when you say "new players are not getting help" do you mean not getting help or not getting "help" shoved down their throats? Cause there is a difference.

• My eyes.. the pain

Mobile maybe, but desktop wise is just garbage.

• My eyes.. the pain

Same in what regard?