Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Halloween

Minji - - Discussions about TERA

what about it

• disappointed

Quote from jinh: “Quote from Minji: “Quote from Tade: “Quote from Minji: “How you even make gold in this game anymore? Vanguards barely give any, everything is untradeable. How is new player who just got lvl 65 going to afford things like those crafting recepies? Sure they don't need them at the start but they are burning all their little gold that they got to enchant while not gaining anything. I just dont see it, someone tell me. I feel like this patch made this game cash shop reliant. ” redd.…

• Battleground Jackpot

The FW equalized gear is pretty ridiculous tbh. Gunner EQ gear is ALL crit rate for some reason when it needs power. Having just 100 power vs someone with their own gear 250 power. Nobody deals any damage in that battleground, my gunners arcane barrage crit 13k.. lol Well regarding the rewards, I feel like there should be some item xp for the losers team too or something worth it, doesn't really feel fun to do 20-30min battleground to get nothing.

• I have read all your posts in this thread. Sure my first replies were not really appropriate. I mean you can find all kinds of stuff on the internet, tera had that stuff since beginning. Why are you playing tera then? Dont you think it would be best to stay away from a game that has been bringing these elins and "sexualizing" them since beginning. At this point wouldn't it just be best to stay away? People could really bring similar argument about many other things in this game, "castanics are t…

• Wow sorry maybe that was a bit too much, it seems like you took it very personally. Nothing wrong with autism btw. I agree that it's kind of controversial (the loading screen) and I can see why some people would have problem with it. But many people are okay with it and doesn't view it as wrong or taboo. Also everything that could have been said was already said on the first page to be honest. Summer over, change loading screens more often, consider that people might feel it's inappropriate for …

• thanks. always glad to help.

• disappointed

Quote from Tade: “Quote from Minji: “How you even make gold in this game anymore? Vanguards barely give any, everything is untradeable. How is new player who just got lvl 65 going to afford things like those crafting recepies? Sure they don't need them at the start but they are burning all their little gold that they got to enchant while not gaining anything. I just dont see it, someone tell me. I feel like this patch made this game cash shop reliant. ” redd.it/75z0f1 ” thanks, need to test myse…

• disappointed

How you even make gold in this game anymore? Vanguards barely give any, everything is untradeable. How is new player who just got lvl 65 going to afford things like those crafting recepies? Sure they don't need them at the start but they are burning all their little gold that they got to enchant while not gaining anything. I just dont see it, someone tell me. I feel like this patch made this game cash shop reliant.

• Jeez just do the .ini file edit if it bothers you so much.

• disappointed

Today i did 50~ minutes of gridiron and got nearly 2k entropic emblems, quite nice and fast way to get some SES imo. The top 3 boxes give quite nicely.

• disappointed

nvm

• Quote from JechtPurgateur: “Everyone here is a little pony with a rainbow tail. Come on guys let's enter in the real world, I'm gonna explain you the thing. First, I don't play Tera, I came here cause I received an email from GF that say there are new servers. As I played when Tera was alive, and stopped cause the game died many years ago, I was really surprised they did that. First of all I logged in recently, and I saw that the server is even more dead than before. Fun fact, just queue CS, tha…

• Fairly sure the only reason why servers are still down is that we get 3 new servers

• Quote from Yukuri: “It doesn't matter which server you play or, whether its a veteran server or a new one. They will all eventually get merged. So whats the issue? BG & Instance queue's are cross server, the only 'issues' your going to have is the LFG - Which If I'm not mistaken relies on people's 'skill & gear' Transfers to the three new servers are disabled so that the economy and community is fresh from the get go, alike the server itself. Also people need to stop trolling the forums - For th…

• New Server Economy

To be honest I dont think TT will be that cheap, but probably cheaper than Killian. Even Killian TT prices will most likely go up since people will earn gold more easily with the new stuff. By the time they open transfers for those servers there will be people with quite alot gold most likely.

• Elin Gunner

Minji - - Classes

Quote from Athena: “Hello everyone, Yes, it will be permanent in Tera EU and you will be able to change your character from current race to Elin. ” You mean at the time when it is released you will be able to race change? or later

• will be okay probably the first 2 weeks, but once people start to geared it will just be huge one sided wrecking. Well if the gear is similar balanced like the previous one they used with the same system. Back then it was pretty much that the team with more equalized gear people would lose most likely. Well not that I care honestly, even equalized FW today is utter garbage most of the times, after first fight the game is pretty much decided and its just the other team farming kills. Every now an…