Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Apparently the Instance matching system thought that we were so noobish that we needed 3 healers. RgcjpMc9FEPM44nsYLmvXlqtKQXclK2sZS9DgqaRnk_IrP8fuYp0zMoGhDZRv6qEZeTQU3kzPjD1SHktbtC36qzhMLpZ1RR1rQbkosPB_hTs7-UqoqTHxWOEr6OQ2lr7sfDudbIWqOiAQmi4Idc9bttctRB3pc9uh_y-YBt2R3L6m450YtymPTGUpLYj7x0f9Kzr_Zp58VvMvsHuWf_zE57jUBz7hdWFaeHf4lyscF-_o26o86hR5p6RCX39oFqgdtVQ_lVBxfeX0Tyq4quiXQ-bkLRYczz86DdAWMLwoSv0tZLvxfPNCA9LdSlPTwoDbNpgS2JATzWgKHzekhw4yocp9yn4LtNPBH4MtRi3ZuwN1nESvm1WsgvRH_azPom0RG4NCtIND_GBaVUEz6…

• Uhm, what's the mmo-rpg that you're most satisfied with Borsuc? leaving combat system aside and aside from Tera. I would play a story-driven mmo-rpg,as long as it has decent graphics.

• I don't have wide knowledge in games, but so far the nicest system of levelling I found is in Skyrim:Complete open world liberty with countless ways to level up. Compare that to Tera(especially first island *pukes*).....depressing.

• I don't consider levelling part of the "Entertainment ", not in Tera at least. Not when it's stripped by any meaning whatsoever. Not when it's so little challenging and so fast. Levelling SHOULD be part of the "Entertainment" but instead of improving it they made it shorter and shorter, considering it more of an hindrance than anything else, devs wants you to get to lv.65 as fast as possible and they doesn't care if you do by spamming auto attack and not even know what crystals are for. To me le…

• Leveling up with quests

senita456 - - Discussions about TERA

The Lazy Peon is a YouTuber who stopped his Tera's serie at lv.60 because he thought the levelling was so slow, not realizing he was doing the "old" story quests which gave very little exp instead of doing the "new" ones (the one that starts in Velika outskirt) which gives like 50M exp every quest and pretty much levels you from lv.60 to 63-64. Let's not forget that he also levelled from 1 to 60 without ever using city teleportals,yes,ha had no idea that there were teleportals he walked every ti…

• What you described it's basically capitalism. But I would suggest(assuming I wanted to fight it),to increase the fees only to players that buys many items within a short period of time,not to just increase it to everyone. You set for example a 1% increase in fee for every item purchased within 2 hours(?) period.Obviously the fee will be IP/account bound and not character-bound. That way you make very non-convenient for players to buy large amount of items in a short time period. But again, I don…

• I think they should put bankers NPCs in every outpost like in Northern Arun. It's a simple matter of consistency:Why in Northern Arun but not in any other continent?

• Oh, that's a brilliant idea. Let's increase the broker fee so we punish those "disguising individuals", it's not like increasing the fee will affect also uhmm... "non-disguising individuals"?, yeah!,let's punish both! 'cause who cares about logic. N0F8GGIkH435PyrPRsNqU3-HywBQgFxwbKjKRTlvVS25HloilopeSJC9oculNv9-gfVaQ2ta7IFcoErDpVXQlMaxgZmE383Kvj__rbJFOb5wyE7_mw_D6L0h5SeIfVG_HJVF46nzJbAIui_ElkmNrez6weIWstTQimLZyOWyicQHzrEMzOM4HXW5DjzjaZs7xYQM3KFqyfAbHk27vQWa_BoG-qUXHPAD09-yWlgEfrajH3o8jO-7rWyV3BqR…

• Oh that's cool,but I fear that IoD will be swarmed by players if that's so, especially since those are solo-only quests, I can already expecting the drama ahead with 10+ players per channel trying to kill 160 bams a day per character....

• Anyone knows which vanguard quests will be added? I suppose, since we'll be able to do up to 16 VG quests a day, that they added new ones, right?

• Moving NPCs?

senita456 - - Discussions about TERA

What what what? uUxu3Fi58xaVU9xEj4d9h7T6H_KKoGvGHD3SjpEklXc5vI8ygIj8bbevg9opk5NKF5m5QchJGj4r5dW0_OtiPrMm_munJKUQykZhWD_t5j-qBJ2t88E6-0JINFjkZ56nkZ0hNe02K3jD4trwonttKIjr0xOw8yww7wAlKsYVeMCFd6oxbbzR3RT6tcPBgoo7ftgFAhWDjTnzrsTov75wArz3bZhzrqFOcib_yWGBaUb0bYjqoWM74hrS3Mkp9aX6yneX6wmI-QuS7Wx97atsPFIuOfHA3AIHjG27PFQ8t6D1Q_JJOQvVTMXtrZ3154cbtBbB9MvEiLDiZjqN489fvK0o0G8GpN5Iqi2pn7MoSc4Twz_OxeetEWeOEtZ0f-CGVhIJ_FIxk9QgewO35XvY9ixxaOiiwG97-IE0Xu9OpYD3p--UWXBvR3ZUyJR3iC6Z1Ww6rJHif19ahwLBkqpwpkbDio8Dp-bRpveN…

• I just picked Hi6z8WppWE1_rMCJ5Sg6IV85Fpd6KNJIbusJIk9KYOlNCaqiMzIQMPUBdu5_VH2K-7cT0UmRWYbkfpJ3QryeS697n3CPlOaJEfwy_6E-JWev4w8Ni-sVsfTE1pgckdjDxbWqNWPZ6oQChXG2rIi_Z5dJtSLnLpX_2hCv-C4K1f3JB1MgjRimTb3zuzj7QmDXOR8VRD-9W7dQBU4rT2FDpSzFCDST3LvnXc9Mw3BtMRa4uznFrOw63YaAKE5PIfJECT0uOmEhR8P1vFam1MnbWb_VliCk3ljk12j4yT8qB3qDrROl94j2La8c1Y2mK51VtSrLFwnZ09YUSBltqlBfRlqeCcJLLj4vY1D2PX9cDpxLmHkvRZbOB_lw3uczkn7yedCi4tGqBHJOpQ1gu4nNKgv_sn1lS9rHnHwXX4dCUOA957h8muHJvljqislq85A7eUnDMWQexYLXpsls29YHYeB0jlP9edMTiAf7Td…

• Shape changer doesn't work with butterfly swimsuit I can confirm that.

• I will farm most of the boxes in the next few days and I will update this thread.

• On that note I would really want to hear an official "reason" of why shape changers only work with years old costumes and nothing recent. Just for the mere curiosity of hearing what absurd and stupid reason that would be. "Oh yeah shape changers works with old costumes but we didn't made those work with recent costumes becauseeeeeeeeeeee....emmmm..... *runs away* "

• Quote from mar_tin: “All-Wrapped-Up-Loot-Box.jpg ” Lol I saw those costumes in a Tera's mods page some time ago(the ones without the bikini,just the shirt and the lower part), and I though they were some semi-nude mods some pervs made, and now I discover they're actually official costumes.....

• Yes I can read descriptions but I want to be sure on what exactly "2017 swimsuit collection" means(as well what's in the other boxes).

• Quote from Kraxler: “No there is no explanation because all vanilla classes arent gender and racelocked. Lore wise elf use arcanon because the use magic to fire it while castanics are know for their technology (just look castanica and kanstria). But elins are just primitive child looking ghost who arent able to defend their own town. heck they have the best defensive town in the whole game ... they only need to defend 3 bridges. Still lose against braindead orcs. Just look at lumbertown is open …

• Quote from Arlos: “Quote from Torasu: “Updated patch notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1GF…oXLQCZHYOI31OrGyujU/edit# I hope this is a big fat joke. JEWELRY ETCHINGS? ” Now only the Brooch and circlet etchings are missing. ” You forgot Innerwear etching.

• I don't understand how the lore can even be an issue to begin with. Lore isn't just about the background story it could be as well the PRESENT story. Which just translates into "Make up a random excuse on why elins can now (and couldn't before) use arcacannons" - done. Heck, the original classes didn't even have a lore to begin with, is there a lore explanation on how Barakas can be slayers? or how castanics can be priests? nop.